Heritage armor

With the all of the new customization options coming to the game, I feel like we should have those different heritage armor tints. Like maybe a blue option for the blood elf HA that would make it high elf-y, no?

4 Likes

That would be pretty! But the Blood Elves we have are still Blood Elves, I think them keeping their heritage armor the way they are is just fine. But! Tints are still a good idea, perhaps alternate styles could be fun. Worked well for Mag’har!

It does make sense. Current Mag’har have clan specific sets and LFD & Nightborne unreleased recolors are sitting in the game files. Along with race specific weapons :frowning:

2 Likes

Heritage Armor Color Tints would be great than the regular color ones. Like the Kul’tiran Coats for example. Like instead of Blue I want to see Red, Green, and Brown Options of Tint Colors for the Armor Sets.

1 Like

Not sure what tints they would give that horrible Worgan heritage armor.

1 Like

Maybe keep the fancy golden color scheme for a royalist theme, and a more rustic black and brown version to represent Crowley’s rebels… or something.

I don’t think the Worgen heritage armor is “horrible”, but the colors are rather garish and it’d benefit from having more subdued variants. Same goes for the Kul Tiran duster, it’d be cool to have a stark black version for your more piratical sailors.

2 Likes

The way you wear it is nice but yeah the shoulders and the tiny hat is just fugly IMO

1 Like

Genns colors. Muddy brown and gray.

Anyone else kind of bummed that the heritage armor didn’t come with a new HD tabard? Just me?

Yeah the shoulders are bad. I hope eventually they start experimenting with shoulders like they are with capes–just like how capes are becoming backpacks, maybe shoulder armor could be creatively repurposed as a mantle that attaches to a matching cloak, or anything other than just slapping giant football pads/spikes on otherwise cool armor.

And as for the hats, well… most hats are bad. Nobody wears the derpy Dark Iron bucket helmet, or the beard-shaving lightforged gorget, or the Mag’har viking helmet, or the void elf magneto helmet…

At least Kul Tirans got a cool hat, though!

1 Like

Say what now!?

1 Like

Anyone else just slightly disappointed he’s not only wearing the bucket helmet?

3 Likes

HE** omg no one corrected me

Lots of people wear the Zandalari voodoo mask though, so we’ve got at least one! The blood elf one seems to see ok usage too, as it doesn’t clip the hair.