Heriloom Changes not far enough

Horrible idea if active in dungeons.
Heirlooms will be required to not get a kick.

1 Like

How about don’t use them, and leave them alone. It’s bad enough the one and only reason I bought them is gone. Now you want to remove what remaining benefit they have? This is the anti flying crap all over again. Just don’t use it. Stop breaking everyone else’s stuff.

2 Likes

Pretty sure no one is kicking folks out of leveling dungeons unless they are AFK or pulling extra stuff and even those sometimes people just ignore them because old dungeons are so faceroll.

I can easily see someone getting kicked for making the group wait for them every 5 seconds

Hopefully gear drops more in dungeons while leveling. It was odd having parts from BC while doing WoD dungeons simply due to not getting any new pieces in some slots while dungeon grinding. Hopefully the newer leveling system can make this less of a thing.

:fox_face:

To play the game.

My point exactly… An MMO should feel like a power grind more than just a time grind. IE killing things and completing quests earns you rewards which makes you more powerful.

No one forces you to use the heirlooms. So, if you dislike how you level, the solution is just don’t use them. Then you can enjoy what you want to enjoy.

For me, I love my heirlooms and the boost they give me. I do not want to see the xp bonuses go away (especially on my pirate ring). But that is how I enjoy leveling.

1 Like

Same thing can be and has been said about scaling. I see no difference.

You’re entering dangerous territory sticking speed boosts into the game tho. People will use them for current content not just levelling.