Here's the golden question: Is DF actually worth it?

In your opinion, is Dragonflight worth it?

1 Like

Not even a golden question.

DF is definitely worth it.

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t tell you Op. Not even the cinematic for it was enough to convince me to give blizzard another chance to disappoint me.

3 Likes

My friends and I are all enjoying it. You have to make your mind up if itā€™s worth it for yourself though, OP.

I felt the same. I was likeā€¦ dragons? okay.

1 Like

I had to laugh at those so called ā€œdragonsā€ lol im sorry but only 2 series have ever given me true dragons that felt like the powerful beasts they are. Skyrim and dark souls.

So far it is.

But ao was shadowlands and look how it endded up

Id be hesitantly optimistic cause it could very easily end up being wod 2.0 or just another bad expansion again

1 Like

I hear this loud and clear, for me Iā€™m on the fence. I donā€™t want to be disappointed again so Iā€™m just going to stay away.

1 Like

Depends on what youā€™re looking for or like. No one can really answer that for you. You can browse the forum and see what people like/dislike and see where you fall.

2 Likes

Too early to say.
There is lots of little things here and there.
Currencies out the wahzoo, and just some stuff irk me like mob greying out when trying to participate in the black dragonflight turn in stuff.

Lots of things to dive into but way too early to tell as I mentioned.

the most personality of any content since Mists.

Thats fair. Id give it a few months or wait for the next major patch and see how things are.

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™m having lots of fun.

ā€˜worth itā€™ is a very broad statement; youā€™ll likely need to be more specific
and even then, ā€˜worth itā€™ is also highly subjective
and even then, itā€™s really early into the expansion

In my opinion, yes. Iā€™m having a blast.

I can play alts. So for me personally, yes. I am never bored when I can do alts

Hmm I should have been more specific but I did say ā€œin your opinionā€ to not confuse the masses. Purely subjective in itself being from your own opinion of the expansion.

Also true, Iā€™m holding my judgement until some time has passed and/or goes on a sale at some point when I donā€™t have anything else to play and I feel like checking it out.