Herbal Supplements that will help me get duelist

ya so the only thing holding me back from big gladiator is irl supps

keep it holistic, I already tried sarms and got too big for my keyboard, so i’m looking for stuff from mother earth

essential oils, gel-caps, incense sources

pls help a brother out

8 Likes

Kratom keeps me pretty chill :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bro this is a different strain bro uts a different this is indica bro this isnt sativa different strain this will not give you anxiety just try it I swear bro just suck on it please bro this is indi this is indica not sativa sativa is more mental bro this is going to relax you there are different strains please

7 Likes

someone help my mans out

I take 3 fish oils a day and 150000 btu of vitamin d for a sharp mind and healthy heart.

have u tried bloom’s yoga class tho

What worked for me was having a real clean desk and pc area, lighting a good smelling candle and listening to some chill music. Queuing naked helps also.

Idk everyone is different but when I got my first duelist I was able to barely breath because of 15 different unhealthy lifestyle decisions, I mean it is possible even without oxygen.

I don’t think lack of supplements is the problem.

Alcohol helps though, drunk arena sessions are the best.

well that’s how I got my first yeast infection

1 Like

zezimatv is that you?

Dude what LMAO

I just deleted your number from my phone

1 Like

You never should have footwear on queuing arenas also, that’s instant losses

No but I do recommend yoga and tai chi.

Quality decision

thank god ur here

what’s ur secret? the homies say pure breastmilk is the best supp to 100% win/loss glad

fact or :billed_cap:?

just bec I won’t drink cigarettes like u?? sorry i want a healthier alternative for my gaming supps

ya super excited for that marvel movie

1 Like

He said he has video evidence but did he ever link it???

well I do chinese footbinding that’s not an option

i’ve seen the deed, his soul left his body and he was immortalized as an unholy dk eternally destined to never clean his keyboard again

3 Likes

Why do you have to keep exposing me man

1 Like

:nauseated_face: