[H][Emerald Dream] LF a new home

Hey!

So i came back after a long break, I got a fresh start in this server. What I hope is to find a new guild to chill out, ask stupid questions and most of all have fun. Will love to be able to raid again (Last time i raid was in Cataclysm) with some friends and push Heroic and maybe Mythic raids if we can ^_^. I have a lvl 50 Shammy, Monk, Druid and Hunter (and i can boost a lvl 50 with the SL boost). I can play any role you need. All i ask is some patience since its been a long break :slight_smile:

Hey, check us out - you didn’t give much information, so I don’t know if we’re good for you time wise, but we might be! Send me a message if you’d like - copypasta below!

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current needs: Ret paladins, Mages, Resto Shamans. All other are welcome to inquire also!

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Discord Server code: bPMT7rF
Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net

Hello Zeldriz,

Pillow Fort is a newly formed guild on Ysera with raiders dating back to BC and WotLK. We are very active on game and in discord if you’d consider us we’d love to have you. We do mythic +'s as well will be actively raiding the first week of December. Raid times are Thursday and Saturday evenings at 8PM ET zone. PM me either in game or on discord.

Discord:Holy#8854
Battlenet: Holyhow#1277

Hello there Zeldriz.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

If you’re not a fan of big guilds, preferring a smaller, closer group of players then look no further! We are currently recruiting all types of players for all sorts of content!

We’re looking for players to form raid group(s); all roles needed! Mythic+ groups as well! Or if you just like to have company while burning through story content, you’re welcome here too!

Look forward to meeting you!
Zdunny