Help with ilvl heart of azeroth!

Im new to playing WOW I’ve tried it before but- this is the first 120 I’ve really ever had.

So the problem is im ilvl401 and I need to get my ilvl to at least 410, the problem is that all my gear is at least 400 and a few 415’s

The only thing keeping me ilvl low is my HoA its only ilvl 302 and I understand it takes azerite to make it get higher BUT that takes FOREVER and I am worried I’m doing something wrong, its a neck piece and could I just find a new neck item thats ilvl 400 - 415?? Do you need to keep HoA ?

Thanks for your advice, Cheers to the WoW Community :slight_smile:

Once you get started into Nazjatar, very early into the quest chain you will be sent to the chamber of heart in order to unlock Essences. Once you unlock Essences, it will boost your Heart’s level to (I believe) level 50. At 2 ilvl per level, this should boost your HoA to 380.

You definitely do not want to use any other necklace than the HoA, as you will no longer benefit from any azerite traits that might be on your Head, Shoulder, or Chest pieces.

To start in on the Nazjatar questline, you will need to first unlock World Quests, at which point a quest will be available from Nathanos Blightcaller aboard The Banshee’s Wail (The Horde ship at the docks in Dazar Alor,) called Send the Fleet. That will start the questing into the zone.

The amount of AP required to level the neck has been drastically reduced as well, so make sure you’re doing the world quest Emissaries every day as that is a big boost. Other good sources include Dungeon/Raid bosses, world quest rewards, and island expeditions.

2 Likes

WOW Thank You! This makes me so happy now I can continue playing :smiley: haha
I’m on my way to nazjatar asap!! You’re so knowledgable :wink:

1 Like