Help with Classic druid form Macro

I’ve been having issues including prowl into my druid form macro, I’d appreciate any help. I’d also love to be able to change form cat-bear while indoors. If you have any other tips I’d appreciate it!

/cancelform
/dismount
/cast [mod:ctrl]!cat form;[mod:alt]!bear form;[mod:shift]cancelform;[swimming,noform:2]!Aquatic Form;[outdoors,noform:4]!Travel Form;[indoors,noform:3]!Cat Form

Your main hotbar changes when you change stance, so you can put 2 different spells on the same keybind if they are on your main bar.

E.G. Say you have Cat Form keybound to F (when you are in caster form). Press F, you enter cat form. But now your bar has changed. Put prowl in the same position on your cat form bar, so now pressing F activates prowl. This can be done with almost all feral form abilities.

/dismount
/cancelform
/cast cat form
/cast prowl

If you are not mounted this macro will take you from any form directly into cat and prowl mode.

If you are mounted this will dismount you .and you will have to click it again to cat/prowl. for some reason dismount doesnt show a GCD being used… but it uses one.