Help! Want to unlock voidelf race

Hi All, I’ve been playing WoW since WotLK but didn’t play that much in the Legion or BfA expansions. I’m trying to run through the “You are Now Prepared” achievement but got hung up on the “Where they least expect it” quest because I’m on a level 50 toon and can’t seem to kill the boss in the invasion point (in this case Mistress Alluradel). She hardly takes any damage and hits like a truck. I know you have to look away from her charm and it doesn’t help.

I’ve found quite a bit on the net about how to unlock the voidelf but a lot of it is from back in BfA. I tried to talk to Chromie but she doesn’t offer me anything. My character is still level 50 and hasn’t even started the “Shadowlands: A chilling summons” quest yet.

How are people getting this done? There’s nobody in Argus at all and nobody joins my group.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

IIRC Mistress Alluradel is a boss of a greater invasion point, whereas the quest “Where they least expect it” only specifies that you need to do a regular invasion point. These should be much easier for you to solo at level 50.

If you still aren’t able to clear it, I’d suggest having a level 60 friend come along to knock it out quickly for you. :slight_smile:

Thanks. I should have noticed that it was a greater invasion. Just soloed a regular one no problem.

2 Likes