Help Unlocking Dark Iron Dwarves

Alright, I am officially stuck and have no clue where to go from here. Blood is boiling because there is no clear path to unlock dark iron dwarves. I have no issue putting in the time, I just want a clear path of achievements needed to get there. Can someone help?

In the “Ready for War” achievement I have completed the following:

• Nazmir Foothold

-Zuldazar Foothold

-Vol’dun Foothold

I still have to do Blood on the sand, Chasing Darkness, A Golden Opportunity, Blood in the Water, and The Strike on Zuldazar.

I have “Friendly” reputation with Proudmoore Admirality, Order of Embers, and Storm’s Wake.

I was told I need to do an Island Expedition and unlock the Heart of Azeroth. I think this might be where I’m stuck? I completed an Island Expedition but it didn’t unlock anything and I did not receive a quest to get the Heart of Azeroth.

I can’t unlock the “next step” to get to these other quests for the “ready for war” achievement because there’s no “do this next” step.

There is a grayed quest over Flynn Fairwind’s name for the “Azerite for the Alliance” quest and when I click it it says “Return to me when you have finished aiding the Alliance”.

Can I get some help please? I’m a noob and very very lost. Thanks…

Hi Conswella,

The quickest way to find out where you are in the quest line is downloading an addon I used to unlock Dark Iron Dwarves. You have to complete the ‘Ready For War’ achievement before progressing to unlock the Dark Iron Dwarves.

Rep is no longer required.

Resources I draw from:

1. BtWQuests Addon: - I suggest using this addon, it’s extremely helpful to track your progress.

A quest journal that shows your progress within quest chains in a simple and easy to follow manner, showing not only your current quest but also all the future quests in the line, how they all connect and other quest lines they lead to or require.

Quest lines are now packaged within separate addons per expansion:

• BtWQuests: Battle for Azeroth contains all quest lines including the leveling zones, War Campaign, and 8.2 and 8.3 quest lines

Blurb above from Curseforge website for all WoW addons.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you very much, I appreciate the help. Will be downloading it now.

The Island Expedition tutorial will block your 3rd foothold quest on your first character, but you appear to be past that point.

In order to do the level 50 part of the War Campaign, you need your Heart of Azeroth. You can pick up the quest for it “A Dying World” from the Earthen Guardian NPC near the Boralus Inn. After you have the HoA, you’ll need to unlock world quests by doing “Uniting Kul Tiras” from Halford Wyrmbane. After that, he’ll have the quests to continue the War Campaign.

4 Likes

Thank you, since making this post earlier I am well on my way to completion. It took literally 4 days to get that part figured out about the earthen guardian lol

Have you tried using Wowheads attunement tool?

https://www.wowhead.com/attunement#us-perenolde-ramahan

1 Like

Your comment should be pinned somewhere. I searched for almost 3 days why I was blocked (I did it in the horde but I haven’t played in the ally for many years) and in 5 minutes with your help I managed to progress. Thanks.

1 Like