HELP (Traits for ST/Raid)

Need some help with my DPS for Nyalotha!

Im trying to replace my crap azerite gear with some of the new pieces Ive been getting from emmisarys and such. I know I am supposed to aim for 3x Double Dose and at least 1 Nothing Personal. Ive only had enough luck for one piece with a double dose trait (435 shoulders). However, Im simming a new 450 shoulders piece I got (blood bog shoulderpads) and it sims much higher replacing my double dose/nothing personal with a shrouded suff trait.

Ive been playing around with the sims and all this new gear, and I cannot come up with any better than current sims without shrouded suff traits. I switched to master assasin and re-ran sims without using shrouded suff and the dps just plummets so im forced to switch back to subterfuge as a talent and shrouded traits. Is this what I should be running till I can get about 2x double dose traits? I am trying to find out why Master Assasin + single target traits sim so low compared to Subterfuge+Shrouded. Any help appreciated!

Master assassin seems Superbad without 3x double dose traits. Also, make sure you do your rotation right with master assassin. From stealth it’s

Mut>rupture>Mut>garrote>trinket>vendetta>vanish>enven>mut>enven

But yeah, traits are a huge deal. Double dose does so much dmg

1 Like