Help me understand the Void Elf "Void voices"

I think we see this best in Zereth Mortis. The Progenitors influence is still visible for everyone which is why we learned so much on the cosmic lore. The Titans started to make people, especially their own creations(titanforged races) believe they made it all and kept that lie until no one remembered anything that came before. There is a conversation between a human scholar and a broker and their both share their knowledge on the way reality is shaped. Obviously the Broker has to avoid keep laughing since all her wisdom comes from Dwarfs discovery of titan artifacts and records.

1 Like

Basically the Burning Legion was created by Sargeras an Arcane titan, but he and the upper echelons of the Burning Legion avoid the Fel Pantheon which are led by the Fel Lords. These guys are so powerful that the demons Sargeras conquered were too afraid to mention them and apparently they didnā€™t care that Sargeras was using the Fel to conquer the cosmos. We know next to nothing about them other that they exist. They are more powerful then any demon faced within the Burning Legion. So powerful that nobody dares summon them.

I cant find anything on a Fel Pantheon but I did find an article talking about the Fel Lords as a type of higher-ranking Demon. So as I am to understand it, the Void Lords are like the Old Gods in that they are both beings of Void magic.

That I can understand much better. I think it would be cool if one day we find a unifying force to try to bring these cosmic magics back into balance. Maybe that could be the First ones.

Shoot I wonder if this is why we only have a Shadowlands (Death) and Emerald Dream (Life). The other magics went out of wack and perhaps lost there original realms in the universe. I guess the Jailer literally messedā€¦everything up.

1 Like

There is a powerful warlock in the Soul Engine, in possession of a powerful tome. It contains forbidden secrets to summoning the most powerful of demons.

Even the Legion is afraid to call on these fel lords, but now I possess knowledge beyond theirs.

These Fel Lords are quite different from the oversized Fel Guard we know as far as what the quest implies.

Disorder has the Twisting Nether, the Realm of Shadow is the Void, Life has the Gardens of Life(https://warcraft.wiki.gg/wiki/Gardens_of_Life) which the Emerald Dream is an Order-corrupted portion of and the Light and the Cosmic Force of Order presumably have their own domains we will be getting hints of soon.

3 Likes

Oh wow thank you for this! Besides the Twisting Nether which I forgot about, I had no idea about any of this. I suppose it kinda works like the Elemental planes for the Elements.

Theyā€™re briefly mentioned in Legion, but we know next to nothing about the Fel Lords only that the Burning Legion wont mess with them and as far as we know they didnā€™t concern themselves in the Burning Crusade.

1 Like