HELP How do I start BFA quest with a boosted character?

Hello, the title says it all hopefully anyone could help me out!

thank you ! have a good day :slight_smile:

If the character is a 110 boost, you should have a quest pop up from Magni once you’ve turned in the Lorderon Scenario quest. Once that’s done, you’ll get sent back to Org/Stormwind, where the starter quest for BfA will pop up.

If it’s a 120 boost, then the intro to BfA is already flagged as complete, and you’ll already have BfA world quests unlocked. From a power progression standpoint, your next step would be Naz’jatar. (If the quest doesn’t pop up, you can get it from the boat where Nathaos/Shaw is.) After you’ve done the intro quests there, Magni will show up with a quest chain to unlock essences. Once you’ve done that, you’ll get the quest to start the cloak quest chain.

120 boosts have high enough gear that they don’t really need to gear up in Naz’jatar, so your main goal will be to get the essence quest done. I’d probably go back after and do enough of the zone to unlock world quests there (so that when an Emissary is up, you can do it) but beyond that, you can focus on the 8.3 content.

If you’re more interested in story progression than power progressions, check to see if your quest log has a starter quest for one of the 3 BfA zones. That’s where you’ll start. Otherwise, you can pick up the zone starter quests from the Scouting Map in the main hub of Boralas/Zuldazar.

1 Like

thank you so much!