Help Hiding "Experience Eliminated" Debuff

When partied with another player who has disabled experience gains, a debuff shows up in the standard debuff frame (next to the minimap), as well as the raid-style party frames indicating that a character in the party has “chosen to no longer gain experience.”

I’d like to remove that warning from both of the frames mentioned above, but without any larger add-ons that would require a time investment to configure, as I’m simply interested in eliminating just this one debuff.

There doesn’t seem to be any identifying information revealed in /fstack in reference to the debuff itself, other than it’s just a standard debuff, but even a basic /run command to remove it from, again, the standard debuff frame, as well as the raid-style party frames would be fantastic, if such a line of code exists.

If it helps, I can fit the full 1,023 characters into a macro, so the standard 255 character limit is not an issue, but if it requires an add-on, I’m familiar with using https://addon.bool.no/ to quickly create one, so whichever route leads to the simplest solution is fine.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It’s also present on the target and focus frames, as well. Just adding this in case it’s relevant information to the code required in order to hide it within the UI.

The only way this would be possible is if you used a completely custom debuff/raid frame that filters out the debuffs you don’t want to see.

I don’t think you’ll be able to modify the behavior of stock frames like that.