Help Harm Form Macro

I am trying to create a macro to cast Lifebloom when in targeting a friendly, cast Moonfire when targeting enemy, and when in cat form cast Rake. Basically a combo of these two macros.

#showtooltip
/cast [harm] Moonfire; Lifebloom
/startattack [harm]

and

/cast [noform] Moonfire; [form:2] Rake

Try this:

#showtooltip
/cast [noform, harm] Moonfire; [form:2, harm] Rake; [help] Lifebloom
/startattack [harm]

If you want to only cast Lifebloom when not in form, make that condition [noform, help] instead of just [help].

2 Likes

Thanks soo much! This works. Only thing is though is that I HAVE to have a target for lifebloom to show up. Without a target it is showing the ‘?’ icon and to use it on my self I have to target myself.

Not my spec, so untested… but you can always try adding a catch-all (a new line) at the end that is simply:

/cast Lifebloom

If that does not give the desired result you can check your options for self-cast (i.e. it can require a modifier, or be set to automatic for example).

You can add more conditions, it depends on what behaviour you want for it.
I don’t understand why you want the macro to cast Rake too as when you shift into cat form you get a cat specific action bar, so just stick Rake in the same spot as your Lifebloom button is in humanoid form.

Lets cover what I’ve added:

1. [@mouseover,help,nodead] means it will cast Lifebloom on the raid/party frame, or player in the 3D space, you’ve got your cursor over.
  2. [help] will cast on your current target if it is friendly.
  3. [@focus,help,nodead] casts it on your focus if it is friendly. If you set your tank as a focus this is handy.
  4. [] this should clear up the icon showing the question mark, but will give you the glowing cursor prompting you to chose a target.

It does those things in that order stopping at the first criteria met.

#showtooltip
/cast [noform, harm] Moonfire; [form:2, harm] Rake; [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@focus,help,nodead] [] Lifebloom
/startattack [harm]
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] Lifebloom; [form:2,harm] Rake; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Moonfire; Lifebloom

Awesome! This did it, thanks soo much. I have most things switch in the action bar but the 1 key is just in a row above and I have for 14 years always had my openers on that key in that spot on my screen lol. But thank you again and everyone else for their valuable input :slight_smile: