Help - "farm 1000hks with hidden artifact appearance" in BFA

I'm not sure if im in the right forum but i was wondering how i go about farming my 1000hks with the hidden artifact appearance in BFA.

Surely equiping the old legendary from legion and doing BGs isnt the answer? wouldnt that gimp my team?

Does it count if i have transmogged the item?
They changed this about 2/3 of the way through Legion. It's 1000 HKs/200 WQs/30 dungeons after acquiring any hidden appearance (doesn't have to be the one for your spec).
Outdated information. It's changed to make it so unlocking it is more than enough. Simply go out after you've unlocked said appearance and do bg's as you normally would. You'll get it eventually.
1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/welcome-please-read/130730

Guidelines

In addition to the forum Code of Conduct , here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, they cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked.

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called “necro bumping” or “necroing”).

2 Likes

Gz I guess

And fastest flagged post.

You’re breaking records, champ!

2 Likes