HELP... Can not complete compaign

Im on the Campaign part where its called Ease of Passage and you use the animaflow teleporter used and then he asks you to get a overstuffed bag before leaving which I did and I landed with the bag as well but I cant turn it in… It’s continue button is grayed out and I’m carrying the bag right now. Yes i dismissed my pets, no I didn’t use a mount or transform into anything. I just landed with the bag on my hand and walked. Yes I even abandoned the quest multiple times as others have stated and that id not work at all and I tried 4 times. I’m trying to get my flying and this is my first level 60 so as you can see I CANT progress till this is fixed… Yes I disabled all addons as well. Only have dbm but yes I still did and no that didn’t work… So when can you fix this since I cant do anything else till this is fixed and this is my main and first level 60… I even exited the game, deleted my cache folder and went back in and no that didn’t help. If there was a way to post a pict I would show you what i mean.

Have you tried submitting a ticket?

The bad thing is that the majority of players get through this fine, so it’s not necessarily something that can be fixed. There is something preventing it that is happening to you/your account/character that is borking out.

Thank you for laying out what you have tried, because that is pretty much all the general fixes suggested through WoWhead, since it seems those who have left comments on that quest are primarily DKs and Hunters who’ve had issues.

Perhaps someone will be able to offer another workaround to try, or one of our SFAs may be able to look into it, but definitely try submitting a ticket too because there are no GMs here on the forum. Just don’t get discouraged if you’re first responded to with a templated (not automated, mind you) response with suggestions to look at Wowhead and such. At the bottom of that template, there will be a button to the tune of “I still need help.” Hit that and you’ll be put into a bit of a higher queue and someone will take a look then. Just be clear and concise. Outline exactly what you’ve tried as you have here to help them understand that what you’ve exhausted what options you could handle on your own.

To submit a ticket, you can use this link:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/472/ticket

6 Likes