Help! Airborne Irritant (Blind) not working for M+ affix!

It was working just fine doing M+ on Wednesday, but then I do a dungeon today and suddenly… nothing. Airborne Irritant will not affect any of the M+ affix shadow orbs you need to CC to get the buff/prevent enemies being buffed. I can single target blind the orbs like normal, but it won’t ‘splash’ onto other orbs, whether I target an orb or a mob. Does not splash onto orbs either even if I bladeflurry whack them all first.

I don’t even have a method of testing this without dunking someones key, and people aren’t gonna want me if I can’t break more than one orb!

Just in case it matters to anyone, I am using this talent set-up on Outlaw, which does include airborne irritant. It still works perfectly fine on mobs that are in combat with me and outside of combat with me.
CQQA27SZpS4XnmFfcXRqkppuwDAMwwYmZwMzwMMMzMzMjZmptZMLzAAAAAAgttZmhHYmhFmZZ2GAAAAmZGwAbwMGNmNAbTYxMA

Whether you have been experiencing this or not, please share your current experiences!! A lot of my pugs just don’t aoe CC much and I am desperate to contribute, and using my kicks on trash with mandatory kicks is not an option to remove one orb.

2 Likes

It hasnt worked for me on affixe the whole week :rofl:

I dont event try to use blind on them. Ill sooner step and stun.

You have to blind off of an enemy mob and not an orb or it wont work because if you blind the orb itself it’ll only break one of them.

2 Likes

I’ve tried this for a whole dungeon and it’s not at all consistent, or 15 yard is apparently the exact center of a mob or it doesn’t splash off blind-immune mobs. It worked totally fine Wednesday when I was doing M+ in Necrotic Wake in a +2, able to easily clean large clusters, but this is just… not working at all whatsoever.

1 Like

This is true, if you aim at an enemy, it will blind all nearby orbs.

Doesnt change its clearly bugged and should work regardless if you aim at an orb

2 Likes

Took me a couple times to figure it out, but as others have said - you need to target an enemy, but it’s still inconsistent. They really need to change it so we can target the orbs and get them all.

Iron wire also works to dispell them as well if an enemy is nearby!