Hello my fellow people

It will be RNG so obviously something great
:smiley:

3 Likes

It will be 385 ilvl but with a 1% chance to titanforge so no one post after me because I likes them odds!

but it will have your worst stats and replace an item that makes a chunk of your BiS stats, of course that means it will TF all the way

There’s nothing wrong with versatility and some avoidance added in for good measure!

One piece I got was even indestructible! To prove it I put it in that scrap machine and well I guess a bug must have happened because it clearly said indestructible.

well you know how it is, the one item you get with a full TF is replacing that ring or bracers that keep you over your haste breakpoint. you put it in your bags hoping to get haste from somewhere else, but deep down you know that its not going to happen until that TF item is no longer an up. to the scrapper it goes.

Yeah I was slow to get 3, and I’m not sure why. No suspensions, at least not since the switchover and when the trust started accumulating.

1 Like

We could work on this

1 Like

2 Likes

Literally had the worst night in BG’s… went 2-6 . Alliance have upped their game

The last night before Conquest reset is typically pretty rough. All the bads who lost all week, or don’t pvp enough to have gotten there are still queuing.

1 Like

Yo…

Delete this.

1 Like

Shout out to Jugaa killing my noob warrior in Seething Shore last night. We finally killed you and your rogue friend…but you held that node all game!

An Ally victory, but an honorable defeat.

1 Like

:joy::joy: the two tanks! I lost two SS and one of them had prot Warrior and g Druid. Not calling me and rogue tanks.

1 Like

Lol I’m trying out Prot, it’s kinda fun actually and probably the best PvP spec for solo Warrios atm…which is sad.

I’m probably gonna shelve the warrior, Survival does everything he does but better.

Yes me and that bear druid haha

1 Like

how many zombies could Rob Zombie rob if Rob Zombie would rob zombies?

2 Likes

I’m not a pheasant plucker,
I’m a pheasant pluckers son.
And I’m only plucking pheasants
'till the pheasant plucker comes.

I dare you all to memorize that then recite it out loud at your place of work.
Don’t mess up!

2 Likes

you are quite the pleasant pheasant plucker

I found it better to pluck pheasants than pluck figs.
Fig plucking is for fig pluckers

1 Like

Yo I’m work taking a bump and I was like you know who else could use a bump.

Enjoy fam.

2 Likes