Hello, looking for a guild

Hello, im new to stormrage starting out fresh on a new server, i am by no means new to WoW, but semi new to bfa, i am looking for a friendly, active helpful guild. i plan to get geared and get into raiding when i reach 120. but over all looking for a family friends. mature, out going guild. no drama. i would prefer discord to be an option for off game communication and voice chat. thank you for reading my post!!

Hello! Nevermore is looking to pick up raiding again in 8.3 and in the future. We are looking for fun members that want to achieve aotc each raid tier in a timely manner. We also look to run m+ and want to build a good fun filled community. Our raid schedule will be 9pm-12am est Wednesday and Thursday.

If this is something that may appeal to you and you’d like to chat/get more information please hit me up on my Battle net tag:

Druician#1184

Hi Kittén!

I am an officer in Pack Mentality. We sound like the sort of guild you are looking for. Active in the evenings, we offer heroic raiding for our core raiders as well as normal for any alts/new players. The days are Thursday and Friday, 9-11 EST. Normal raid usually runs on Sunday night.

Outside of raids, we absolutely enjoy running keys of all levels. At any given point, there seems to be someone online that is interested in running something! Please fee free to add me! Dabears#1561.

GM of The Uncanny Misfits here, get up with me on discord at Jay#5966 or on Btag at Juggernaut#1975 and we can chat about some things