Hello Horde

How may the Alliance help you on this fine and wonderful day?

4 Likes

The Horde doesn’t need the Alliances help.

6 Likes

A carafe of arcwine, if you please.

4 Likes

Hello Alliance. Heard of leads on sylvanas loyalists? We are awarding bounties to anyone who can capture them alive for the council. We are doing it ourselves as well, but if we put our efforts together,perhaps we can end their constant yelling of how much they love their banshee. I am personally tired of hearing them.

4 Likes

Listen here bud take your fancy words and git

8 Likes

Well, aren’t we surly. No tip for you.

3 Likes

Our King says otherwise. You will help the Horde whether you like it or not.

2 Likes

It would be fantastic if you alliance could take the paladin class and blonde hair and put them on the void elves, that would be awesome.

I don’t like it and I follow Genn Greymane, and he does not help Horde scum.

It’s treason then. I will have a few words with your supervisor.

2 Likes

I have 5 of them hypnotized in a room filled with very good posters of Sylvanas on the walls. Didn’t know I could turn them in.

Lol the track record clearly shows otherwise

2 Likes

I require soft head pats on this day. MAKE IT SO!

3 Likes

Dismantle the forums and it’s league of karens

Brought some baked cookies for the tea party.

Its been awhile since an MHP visited my dungeon. Bring ashbringer and let’s see how long it takes for to to become corrupted ashbringer :wink:

I’m really good at getting insta gibbed by high level horde.

You can just leave us alone.

I’ll take a harem of night elf and void elf women. They give the best belly rubs.

2 Likes

The events in rising shadows tells me otherwise. Horde are too buisy squabling to handle their own house.

If ally hadn’t persued sylvie and dug up info and shared it. Talanji, bwansamdi, the entire zandalari empire would br dead and in the maw.

Hell theres starving horde refugees the horde do nothing about.