Hello Bloodsail! How is it here?

Hey Bloodsail Buccaneers, All my life on Retail I’ve been always only on Scarlet Crusade originally then eventually over Wyrmrest Accord.

I kind of miss the RP atmosphere and I was wondering about moving back to my RP roots, finding the more family / chill aspect of the game.

I’d be rolling a Blood Elf Paladin for TBC, I’d like raid that’s for sure. Ideally Ret but I’m fine with Holy or Protection as needed to fit. I’m eastern time based.

If anyone wishes to reach out to me, here’s my discord.

Edit: I happen to have found home, thank you for welcoming me aboard!

1 Like

This is a great server. Really nice people. I’d highly recommend. I think there’s a larger Alliance population, but that doesn’t really matter.

Welcome to BB! This is a great server, [H] and [A] communities are friendly and helpful in my personal experience. It’s currently pretty Alliance-heavy, but that will change with TBC when people start rolling their purdy elves.

I’m rolling a BElf priest.

Tbh if you want to RP, stick to retail. It’s going to be incredibly difficult finding RP on BB; even by comparison to retails current state. The vast majority of the server are pure raiders. There was a massive RP boom when Classic originally launched but it’s very quiet and selective nowadays, with pre-set weekly meet-ups being the only “widely” available RP.

It’s likely more of a 1/1 or tiny group type of RP server. Which, if that’s what you want, would work obviously. But if you want to see people interacting in the world; that’s not going to be the case.

Not much RP here. Also, in the past few weeks it seems new folks from other places are infiltrating the server (on horde side anyway) and they have been a bit toxic. Stay out of LFG!

Piggybacking off the existing topic - decided to come back to classic for TBC and looking to roll fresh on a good server. I tend to gravitate towards alliance for whatever reason.

Hope to find a server where there is a healthy number of folks wanting to level normally rather than a lot of the boost spam I see on my old server.

Not the biggest RP-er in the world but have always heard rave reviews about RP server communities. Am I barking up the wrong tree on Bloodsail?

There is a healthy community here and it is a medium sized population. In comparison to 2 other servers (one PVP and one larger PVE), I do find Bloodsail has a higher proportion of at level dungeon runs. Yes, there will be boosting currently, due to the tight pre-patch timeframe, but finding groups, especially high level dungeons, is pretty easy.

That’s good to hear - thank you! I get that boosting is going to be a thing everywhere but hope to find a server where at least a decent number of players are still running dungeons so sounds like Bloodsail might be worth a shot!

Glad I could help!
If you are fresh to the community, you will easily find help at every turn. If you want to get social, there are a good number of guilds accepting new members no matter what your needs are.
We have several online now and in our Discord, so if you want to make some new friends in the community, drop on by!

discord.gg/7Dsu5j9haE

Hi! Given your Scarlet Crusade past, you already know how RP became as time went by. I’m also a Scarlet Crusade original, and I never moved my main off server.

BB horde is a small community, which gives us a friendly “small town” feel. Lately, new people have been appearing and I have seen new guilds forming. So it looks like horde is expanding.

As for RP, I have never been strongly into RP, so I can’t say much about it. (Other than that before I stopped playing retail, I sometimes found myself accidentally on WW, where RP was still strong…it was a little strange.) I think RP here is something like it became on SC, mostly done in guilds or small groups but not so much out in the open.

Oh, and welcome to BB horde! :smiley: