Hello. 414 Lock (All 3 specs)

Bump bump bumparooo

Hey Nicholaspew,
I’m from Focus Up (4/9M, 9/9H) a Mythic guild on the Thrall server. Our leadership and raid core have a extensive raid experience and are all confidant and knowledgeable mythic raiders. We are in need of more relaxed, mature and like minded players who will help us reach Cutting Edge In Tides of Vengeance.

Our raid times are Tue/Wed 815-1115PM Server Time(EST). Pst Dtg (Dtg#11748) or Vyea (Vyea#1852) for more info. We would be happy to have you raid with us and see if you like our team.

Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you soon!

Nicholaspew,

Administrators - Horde would like to discuss an opportunity with you. Let me know if you’re interested.

<Really Bad Players> is a longstanding adult guild on Blackrock seeking competitive players as we continue our progression through Battle of Dazar’alor.

Our roster is comprised of raiders who seek cutting-edge progression while divorcing from a four-night raiding schedule. As a two-night guild, we will never add another mandatory raid night, but we require exceptional (90% or better) attendance from our raiders.

Many of our raiders are online at all hours of the day running mythic+, farming islands, or pushing arena. We’re seeking similar players with personality, competitive drive, and a desire to become part of our family.

About Us

• US - Horde - Blackrock
  • Sun & Mon 7:00 - 11:00 PST Raids
  • [7/9M] Battle of Dazar’alor, [8/8M] Uldir - Cutting Edge
  • Loot Council
  • Discord Voice

Recruitment Goals
We’re currently looking for core position DPS.

Our raiding spots are performance based, so exceptional players should always apply regardless of our current goals.

Website
Our website holds in-depth information about our raiding expectations and requirements along with our application. Visit us at the link below:

bit.ly/reallybadplayers

Contact Us
Submitting an application is the best way of starting a conversation if you’re interested, but if you have other questions feel free to contact us directly.

• Guild Master: Allamain#1344
  • Healing Officer: Solemnity#1999
  • Melee Officer: Scythia#1216
  • Ranged Officer: Heaters

Or myself at Stridulent#1581 or in Discord, Stridulent#1603

Our weekday raid is looking for range!

Hi there! I am the raid leader of <Vox Nihil> on Zul’jin. We are 6/9M and raid Tue/Wed from 8pm-12am EST. I would like to talk with you about joining our roster. Feel free to add me to BattleTag. I’ll also include a link to our recruitment post if you would like to know more.

BattleTag: Alazar#11360

I think you’d be a good fit for us. We have an active community with 1 weekday team and a weekend team under construction. we also have a partner guild for cross guild events.

should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

< Mental Alacrity > horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday &amp; weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:

3M | 9H | 9N

– required neck ilvl for mythic 38.

–required ilvl for mythic 395+

– required ilvl for heroic 385+, neck ilvl of 34

– required minimum contribution for cauldron is 3 flasks of your stat type weekly

–required 1 M+10 or higher weekly (more than 1 key weekly and higher than 10 encouraged)

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday), where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Alacrity Team Leads

★luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ lumi - illuminatus#1347 - GM
★ magoo - batteryninja#1624 - Officer
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

our Fervor (weekend team leads):
★ luna - luna#14515 - GM
★ luna discord: ★ Luna ★#8544 (yes include the stars)
★ rapidclaws - Zexxon#1923 - officer
★ rapidclaws discord: Rapid#8942

Hello. We are Tranquil, 8/9M.

About Us:
Our goal is to clear mythic raid content in an efficient manner and farm CE for mounts. We have people who have raided with us for several years, including top 50 US experience, and we maintain leadership capable of pushing us towards our goals. US 150 being the current, better than US 100 next tier and onward. If you want a team not only active during raid, but also outside of it- this is the place. Exceptional players always wanted.

Raid Times:
• Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8pm – 11pm ET
• (Optional) Sunday: ~8pm– 10pm ET (used as a heroic clear day for sales, gearing alts, and to relax and have fun)
• We do not extend raid times or raid extra days, absent a rare ONE extra pull if the raid feels like we’re close to a kill

Expectations:
• We only raid 9 hours a week, so we want to use those 9 hours efficiently. We expect raiders to use non-raid hours to prepare for upcoming progression in order to minimize wasting progression time.
• We never recruit for the bench. If you are on our roster, you are expected to be able to be brought in any and every fight.
• Enjoy WoW, be active outside of raid hours. Don’t just show up for raid and log out, we want people who want to be part of our community.
• Be open to constructive criticism. Mistakes happen, we expect our raiders to learn quickly from their mistakes and avoid repeating them. Fellow raiders are a resource and we expect one another to use them.
• Toxicity is not welcome. We strive to have a healthy raid environment and expect raiders to work well with one another.

Contacts:
• Battle Tag: Foo#1280
• Discord: Foo#5050, Zanerik#6380

Apply here: www.TranquilGuild.com

Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Tranquil

Horde - Mal’Ganis

Whats up dude.

< Powered by Memes > Is recruiting a Warlock for the end of BoD and beyond, Currently 7/9M on a two night a week schedule and Blockade should be going down this week! We raid Fri/Sat 9-1EST

Hit me up on Discord Chistorm#3873

6/9M BoD Fri/sat 7:30-10:30pm pst, could use a solid lock - send me a add @ thela#1545 if you are interested, all meme’s welcome.

Hello! Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal’ganis Horde

I’ll keep it simple. We’re a awesome guild with a 2-day raid schedule. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 15 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a “serious casual” relationship in game. We consider ourselves a great place for hardcore raiders to relax in a more casual environment.

Current Progression: 5/9M
^ 1-Click Apply button

Raid Times:
>- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
>- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
> - With weekend alt runs

If you’re interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle .net: >ev0#1934
Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Bump! I’m still considering options.

#wingman11830

[H][Area 52] <Thief> is a newly established semi-hardcore raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing rankings.

Progression:
8/8 Mythic Uldir
8/9 Mythic BOD

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 2AM EST (until Jaina is dead)

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. Casuals are also welcome :). That being said, we have high priority on the following

NEEDS:
-Mistweaver
-Holy Pal
-Mage
-Warlock
-Boomkin
-Shadow Priest

• we will look at any competitive player, despite class/spec, the classes listed above is just our high priority

Expectations

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, playing games outside of WoW and are always generally in Discord/Mumble together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can in the upcoming expansion. For every raid tier, we hope to obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Illidan. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer Prefer Shaman/Druid, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 9/9N BOD 9/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact. Can join us on Tuesday for Heroic, or M plus another time.
Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Illidan. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer Prefer Shaman/Druid, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 9/9N BOD 9/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact. Can join us on Tuesday for Heroic, or M plus another time.Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Illidan. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer Prefer Shaman/Druid, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be. 9/9N BOD 9/9 H 1/9M Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact. Can join us on Tuesday for Heroic, or M plus another time.

Yeah right 7/9m horde on tichondrius 1% on stormwall needs dps we raid tues wed thurs 10pm to 1am pst. My btag is clkrohn#1535 if you want to know more

7/9M BOD guild here from Tichondrius. Have a core spot for a warlock. we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST.

add me footypjs#1157 if you’re interested.

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. We’re looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I’m not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Progression: 8/9 Mythic
Server: Sargeras - Alliance
Raid: T//T 7-11 Server (Central US) Wednesday 8-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO *2013 (so we’re not going anywhere)
Loot: we’re embracing personal loot and wont require you to change specs or give up loot you win.
Web: BC-Guild com or https: discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr
Me: Btag: Rowin#1764 Discord: Rowin#3099(most important)

Color Blind - 5/9M BoD ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 3/9M BoD (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for a warlock in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / heroic alt run we are 9/9 Normal and 8/9 heroic with Jaina to 10% so we will be 9/9 this week we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys and higher daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

are you interested in coming alliance?