<Hellgate> [H] Casual PvE Guild

<Hellgate> [Illidan][US][H]

ABOUT US: We are a Horde guild on US Illidan made of long time raiding partners and friends. Our goal is to casually do the content each patch has to offer. We like to meme and have fun, but know when to get down to business when it’s time to raid and kill dragons. We are looking for more members to raid now and prep for 8.3 Expect M+ Keys, Transmog Runs and Normal/Heroic Raiding.

RAID TIME: Thursday 6P-9P Central Time (Server Time)

LOOKING FOR: All classes and specs are considered but we are mainly looking for DPS!

EXPECTATIONS: Casual does not equal sloppy. This means be ready to raid 10 min before raid time, bring pots, flasks and watch a vid or read a guide on the boss (We normally post the guides in our discord) A few minutes of prep goes a long way in having more fun in the raid for everyone! Don’t want to raid? Do you just want to do M+ or hang with some cool people? You are welcome to join as well!

Reply to this post or contact:

In-Game: Cloudslinger
Btag: Cloudslinger#1124
Discord: Cloudslinger#1851

In-Game: Haretisch
Btag: Haretisch#1537
Discord: Haretisch#0028

3 Likes

I am interested in joining, sounds like a casual friendly lets still raid type of guild that I have been looking for. I will have to transfer my character over though prefer central time zone vs where I am at currently.

1 Like

Feel free to add me on BNET and we’ll get you into some pve content to see if were a good fit before you transfer.

Still looking for new friends!

Played less than a year ago, thinking of getting back into it. Would like to talk with one of you more!

Sure thing! shoot me a message on Bnet or Discord and we’ll get you in.

Still Looking!

could use some dps friendos!

Still Looking! Need more DPS but any roles are considered.

Still looking! Need more DPS!

I’m a causal player looking to join a casual friendly guild, no interest in mythic raiding as I dont have the time for it with wife and kids. currently have a 120 fury warrior and a 120 shaman ele shaman, also working on my paladin and a small army or alts. What dps classes are you looking for?

We are looking for all! Shoot me a message and we will get you in!

Added you a couple of days ago but havnt seen you online, Bnet tag is Warmachine1484. Still looking to talk about joining you guys.

Thats weird, I’m on every day. I sent you a Bnet inv.

Hello my name is Tuskyace, currently a 439 BM Hunter with no home. I am a veteran of Vanilla and up until recently was an Officer of Serious Business (5+ years). We folded after we got Heroic Azshara down, but have always been AOTC and dabbled in Mythic. I have also been a RL for a good stretch of this time.

Hellgate appears to be a great fit. SB was a fun loving, casual (but serious) guild that was always able to get AOTC and only raided 1 day a week. We were serious enough to be successful but fun enough to be enjoyable. We only folded as most of the hierarchy decided it was time to move on.

The most important thing to me is that I have a new daughter, and can’t commit to a raid schedule more than 1 night a week. I do make a presence for sure during the week, including M+ and (soon to be Visions etc), but can’t commit to a structured raid more than 1 day. Wednesday works perfectly for me, as I currently have no other obligations that night.

I have always enjoyed this game, but as the years have moved on, the only thing keeping me coming back is the Lore and the Raids. Without the raiding and a good group of guys to raid with, there would be no reason to sub.

Consider my application, I am focus, prepared, good with mechanics once fights are learned, and will be a definite assist toward progression. I look forward to hearing from you.

-Tusky

Heyyy Tusky, Thanks for the reply. You sound like a good fit and we’d love to have you. We recently Updated our raid day to Thursdays for 8.3. Everything else the same. still one day a week. Add me on bnet: Cloudslinger#1124 and well get you in!

Thank you, I look forward to it. Thursday is fine too. Friend invite sent

Sent you a btag request, very interested.

Did you send me one Highbeeftain, I do not see one? Or did you send one to Cloud for yourself?

sent to cloud :slight_smile: