Hellfire Peninsula Redesign (Horde) [Fanfic Questline]

Hellfire Questing Redesign:

Since the closing of the Dark Portal following the invasion of the Iron Horde, Outland has been isolated from the majority of the action occurring throughout Azeroth. The land, shattered, is beginning to destabilize and the remaining continents are falling apart into the abyss of the Twisting Nether. This rot has begun to affect the delicate ecosystems throughout the shattered world while unearthing some ancient mysteries.

Hellfire Peninsula, once the sole harbor with Azeroth, has once again fallen on hard times. The Dark Portal sputters and gives off dark energy that corrupts anything that approaches it. The disparate races and peoples that remain in Outland once saw it as a beacon for escape, a way to leave the crumbling world into Azeroth and save themselves from oblivion, but it now sits dormant. Honor Hold and Thrallmar scavenge whatever supplies they can, hoping for intervention from their allies, while the Cenarion Expedition struggles to undo the catastrophic effects of Fel and Void magic on the land itself by relying on newly found seeds from Bladesedge. Can this land be spared?

Storyline Synopsis:

Hellfire Peninsula Campaign Chapter List:

Learning of the Orcs of Outland, the survivors of Draenor wish to unite the clans once again under a single Mag’har banner. Learning that the Dark Portal has been taken by Ogres and that the route to Outland has become treacherous, the Warchief of the Mag’har, Geya’rah, wishes to reignite the portal and prove the strength of her people in the face of these ‘False Mag’har’. First step is to kick out the Ogres and refortify Thrallmar, then to re-establish communications with Falcon’s Watch.

Achievement: We’re not getting Ogre this – Complete the Outland: Reignited quests in the Blasted Lands

Achievement: To Hellfire and Back, Again – Complete the following stories in Hellfire Peninsula:

• Chapter 1: Battlefield Outland – Join the Horde in defending the ruins of the Dark Portal
  • Chapter 2: The Siege of Thrallmar – Retake Thrallmar and then break the demonic blockade
  • Chapter 3: In Service to the Horde – Help rebuild and reinforce Thrallmar
  • Chapter 4: Vile Plans and Hollow Hills – Assist the apothecaries in examining the Pools of Aggonar
  • Chapter 5: Falcon’s Eye – Protect a blood elf emissary as he uncovers the mysteries of Falcon’s Watch.
  • Chapter 6: The Crimson Menace – Join the Cenarion Expedition of Outland to revivify Skyfall Crater

Post Campaign Chapter List (Preview):

Geya’rah has called a halt to the Mak’gora between herself and Jorin Deadeye for command of the Mag’har of Outland, but this has not stopped the conflict. Remnants of the Fel Horde remain in Hellfire Peninsula, pretending to be the Shattered Hand in a plot to renew tensions between the Horde and Alliance, while a new menace reveals itself in the Rusted Legion. Can two brothers who served under the banners of Garrosh and Sylvanas control Thrallmar and bring honor to the Horde?

Achievement: Legacy of Honor – Reach Exalted with Thrallmar and complete the Outland: Reforged questline.

• Step 1: Requires Honored with Thrallmar – Long Roads
  • Step 2: Requires 3000 into Honored with Thrallmar – In the Shadow of the Portal
  • Step 3: Requires 7500 into Honored with Thrallmar – A Hint of Rust
  • Step 4: Requires Revered with Thrallmar – The Horde Endures
  • Step 5: Requires 7000 into Revered with Thrallmar – Blood Ties
  • Step 6: Requires 14000 into Revered with Thrallmar – Song of Skulls
  • Step 7: Requires Exalted with Thrallmar – Outland: Reforged

Hellfire Map Redesign

Hellfire Peninsula has begun to fall into the void. Its edges have begun to disintegrate into the great abyss, and rifts have begun forming in the crust of the land itself, as if it is being hollowed out from below. These changes have created massive cracks in the land and pushed its terrain into greater extremes in height and jaggedness, bringing minerals up to the surface and deepening the landscape.

Northern Hellfire Peninsula

Imgur

The Abyssal Shelf – The eastern edge of the throne of Kil’jaeden has been primarily shattered, more of it floating in the abyss. The cliffs have become jagged and more pronounced, and the recent tremors have unearthed earlier horde fortifications that were buried under the mountain. In fact, hidden away along the shelf is the recently unearthed vault of eyes, sacred place of the Bleeding Hollow clan.

Appearance wise the Abyssal shelf is modified to be several terraced ledges with distinct cliffs and orc ruins, rising up to the throne of Kil’jaeden, rather than a rolling plain. The dropoff into the abyss becomes less rounded, with more land hewn from its side. This Draenor’s version of the Vault of Eyes is located here.

Throne of Kil’jaeden/Forge Camp: Mageddon/Forge Camp: Rage/Invasion Point: Annihilation – Recently the denizens of Outland have begun describing this entire mountain range as the Throne of Kil’jaeden, and the years of warfare with demonic entities has become more apparent. Rather than natural cliffs, the veneer has been reformed to a demonic bulwark, nearing the architecture of Argus. The Forge camps have been refortified with demonic structures and ramparts along the cliffs. Deep within the Throne, a well of souls can be found, now the center of demonic activity in Hellfire Peninsula.

At the apex, where Lord Kazzak once held court and Mannoroth gave the demonic gift to the orcs, new foes have arrived, the Rusted Legion. Trying to perform their own form of Necromancy to revitalize the demonic hierarchy, they have scavenged a number of tools and technology from the ruins of Outland for their own purposes.

Felgeyser Fields and Ironhold Harbor Ruins – The area surrounding Thrallmar was never particularly stable, the depths filled with steam geysers that were harnessed by the goblins to power their devices in Outland. With the tectonic shifts recently, the pockets of super-heated gas have begun filling with fel energy, creating spouts of fel flames and dangerous pits of fire. Given over to the Helboars and Crust Bursters, this area is now rife for exploitation, though the massive pits can be dangerous

To the Northeast of Thrallmar was a once barren plateau that overlooked the abyss. Buried beneath the shifting rocks and rubble of the Throne was an ancient Blackrock Orc settlement known as Ironhold. With the recent shifts, several Blackrock structures and even an ancient forge have been unearthed, and the Fel Orcs now seek to take advantage of these resources. Perhaps there are things that can still be salvaged.

Northern Ramparts/Ironhold Blockade – When the Horde abandoned Thrallmar the Fel Orcs that survived moved in and refortified their positions outside of Hellfire Citadel. Renaming the region in honor of the ancient Blackrock settlement there, Ironhold, the orcs have since been able to scrape a meager living from these lands. Now, the blockade and settlement serves as a major impediment to the Horde moving resources further into Outland.

Pools of Aggonar – Since the Horde abandoned Thrallmar and the Fel Orcs retook the region, the Pools of Aggonar had been fortified with demonic and orc battlements, the dark blood of Aggonar serving as the Fel Orcs sole source of power in the intervening years. The corruption has gotten worse in the area, fel spires, rocks, and aberrations clawing from the corpse to paint the land a sickly green.

The Lightforged have since sent a contingent here, setting up a small camp to work towards cleansing this fel-infused landscape. Perhaps they will find a way to permanently cleanse the land of the demonic presence.

Felspark Ravine – The land has begun to collapse along the edges of Hellfire Peninsula, and nowhere is this more apparent than in Felspark Ravine. The dark energy that has coalesced here and in the Feygeyser Fields has causes the land to rupture, increasing the size of the massive rift in the land, spreading it nearly to Thrallmar. However, this has unearthed resources deep in Outland’s soil, allowing anyone daring enough to gather it. Several small trails and paths lead along the walls of this ravine, but the geysers of fel flame and roiling fel infused lava keep away the unprepared.

Western Hellfire Peninsula

Imgur

The Great Fissure – The region is deepened and the edges made crisper to make it stand out more as a fissure, and the area is retextured with additional rock features to make it less ‘rolling hills’ monotone in design.

Skyfall Crater – The Druids have worked hard to bring a small amount of life back to the crater, formed when Pathaleon the Calculator threw a massive corrupted crystal into the ground. Now, they seek to continue the regrowth, and counteract the magical radiation at the heart of the crater. Camp Redemption has been further fortified and turned into the headquarters of the Expedition in Hellfire Peninsula.

Zeth’Gol Ravine – A massive ravine formed as the bottom vanishes from beneath Hellfire Peninsula, its destruction has revealed orc ruins beneath the ground from a long abandoned city of the Bleeding Hollow. The top of the cliffs instead serves as the Mag’har seat of power, the outpost reinforced and serving as their regional base.

Haal’esh Bramble – Just south of the last original Horde bastion on the Peninsula, Haal’esh bramble was the scene of Horde attempts to quash the Arakkoa that make the Den of Haal’esh their home. When the Horde successfully drove them out, the last of the Arakkoan sages cast a spell that caused the bramble to appear overnight, and it is incredibly hostile to the elves that still live there.

Sha’naar Wastes – A desolate wasteland between the Ruins of Sha’naar and the rest of the Peninsula, it is home to a variety of local beasts that can avoid the flame pits. The recent seismological events have caused a number of rocky outcroppings to jut into the sky, making the area more treacherous to navigate. These same events have filled the region with caves that hide new entrances into the depths of the hidden vaults of Sha’naar.

Hellfire Basin (PVP)

Format: Hellfire Basin now serves as a daily quest hub for Honor Hold and Thrallmar pvp activities. Instead of taking the Overlook or Broken Hill, pvp now occurs within the basin, and has PvE and PvP objectives. Players receive PvP quests from General Orion, and additional daily quests rotate between Orion, Heckler Hemmex, or Omlu. A faction gains a 1% bonus to Versatility for each Control Point they command in the Basin, with a total of 6 control points. Along the North and South Sides of the Basin are 4 Tower control points, used for quests. Hellfire Stadium is now a Free-for-all environment, similar to arena in Blackrook Hold.

PvP Quests (Weekly):

Quest Giver: General Orion
Take the Field (Weekly, Warmode Required) – “These are Horde lands, and Hellfire Basin will return to Horde control regardless of what those Alliance dogs think. Take the command points for the Horde and reinforce those we’ve already taken.”
Objective: While in Warmode, take four control points in Hellfire Basin or interact with them to renew Horde control.

Wargames (Weekly, Warmode Required; Random Rotation) – “The Alliance are bringing in some heavy hitters, no matter. Take them down and gather their insignia.”
Objective: Gather 5 Alliance Insignia from Elite soldiers of Honor Hold or Honorable Kills

Challenge Accepted – “Hah, we took this hill fair and square, but the Fel Orcs are whining about one-on-one duels and battles. Fine, we’ll prove ourselves ample challenge to their dishonorable ways. Meet their challenger, Omlu, near the Hellfire Arena to our West, and break them apart for the Horde!”
Objective: Speak with Fel Challenger Omlu near the Hellfire Stadium

Siege Mode (Warmode Required) – “The Alliance have their reinforced walls and towers, which take a lickin’ from our arrows and siege engines before falling. Thankfully, you managed to secure quite the ally to use against them. That mad wanderer Ogath gave us a Void Cannon to level their structures. Use it, win, get out. Those are my orders.”
Objective: Capture two Alliance Watchtowers in Hellfire Basin.

Siege Mode (Weekly, Warmode Required; Random Rotation) – “The Alliance peasants are quite good at reinforcing those towers. Take them down again!”
Objective: Capture two Alliance Watchtowers in Hellfire Basin.

Quest Giver: Heckler Hemmex (Unlocked after completing Chapter 5)
Muster the Forces – “Bwahahaha! Warfare, conflict, and a good punch to the jaw. The Laughing Skull all enjoyed a good combination of these things. Jorin found me all alone up in Blades Edge, and says I missed everything. I say I missed nothing! Fine, go do what you must. Go do something violent, I insist!”
Objective: Use the Mag’har Warbanner while in Hellfire Basin to summon Mag’har reinforcements to defend a command point or tower.

Anti-Mustering (Daily, Warmode Required; Random Rotation) – “You brought a tear to my eye. While I was wiping it, the dead rose from the ether! The Mag’har know the rituals to purge these spirits and can see the dark totems that bind the souls to this world. Smack those dead things back into the ground!”
Objective: Gather 3 Death Totems from Elite Unyielding or 3 Alliance Insignia from Honorable Kills.

Quest Giver: Fel Challenger Omlu
Dropping the Gauntlet (Daily; Random Rotation; Free For All PvP is enabled in Hellfire Stadium) – “Hmmph, you infidels from Azeroth continue to think you can limit the growth of the true Horde, the true heirs of this world. I think without your armies you are mewling babes ready for slaughter. Care to prove me wrong? It’s easy, take on all challengers here in the stadium and stand victorious.”
Objective: Defeat 5 Fel Orc or Heroic challengers in the Hellfire Stadium

Questlines

Prologue: Outland, Reignited

Quest Giver: Horde Emissary
Summons from Geya’rah – “Champion, the Horde council wishes to speak with you. Overlord Geya’rah has developed a plan and wishes to commission forces from the Horde to retake the Dark Portal here on Azeroth. Please, travel to Grommash Hold. The council will meet you there.”
Objective : Meet with Overlord Geya’rah in Orgrimmar.

Quest Giver: Overlord Geya’rah
Heeding the Call – “Honor to your clan, hero. Your response was quick and your soul willing, if only everyone in the Horde was as battle-ready as you. Since my people came to this world, I have been intrigued by this timeline’s Draenor, the homeland of the Horde. I think the path for my people, the Mag’har, lays through that barren wasteland. I want to bring our people there and retake the Blasted Lands, maybe even retake Outland! I need to convince the other council members of this wisdom, and secure more forces from the Horde. I am not a negotiator… please join me.”
Objective : Speak with the gathered Horde delegates in Grommash Hold.
Objective : Take the portal to the Swamp of Sorrows

Thrall and Geya'rah Discussion

As Part of the Quest the hero participates in the following conversation:

Thrall : “Champion, there are many who would see us reclaim our heritage in Outland, but I have seen its devastation first-hand. I am unsure there is much left for the Horde there, at least little that might help Geya’rah.”
Geya’rah : “Even you, Thrall, were entranced by it. I heard you were living there when Saurfang brought you back to the Horde. Your family remains there, safe from the horrors of war. I hear there are those that remain there, uncorrupted as we are from the demon’s blood. Shouldn’t we offer them the protection of the Horde?”
Thrall : “It is difficult to return while the portal remains in unknown hands, and our relations with the people of Outland have gone stale.”
Geya’rah : “Then we should be doing everything we can to re-establish a foothold there, so you can return to your family without worrying about kneeling to Alliance dogs!”
Eitrigg : “Thrall, there are many who would benefit from renewed relations with the Mag’har of Outland, Geya’rah’s proposal has merit.”
Thrall : “I dislike moving our forces so aggressively, but perhaps this will be a show of strength and unity among our people. Eitrigg, recall General Orion from his command in Northrend. We shall need to provide Geya’rah with some experienced hands.”
Geya’rah : “Your support is appreciated, Thrall.”

Geya'rah and Baine discussion

Baine Bloodhoof : “Champion, I cannot see the wisdom in this plan. We are having enough issues resolving other petitions before the council, there are few resources available for sending soldiers across the world and beyond. Besides, this will antagonize the Alliance.”
Hamuul Runetotem : “Baine, if I may counsel you for a moment. Horde relations with the Cenarion Circle have been quite poor since the War of Thorns. The circle maintains several outposts in Outland that could stand to be reinforced with Horde provisions and forces. This could be a chance to repair some of the damage Sylvanas has done to our standing in Azeroth.”
Baine : “Your counsel is heard and heeded old friend. I cannot promise many soldiers, but we will send what support we can to help reconnect with our brethren in Outland.”

Geya'rah & other members

Ji Firepaw : “This is quite the chance, I see no reason why the Huojin cannot join you. This Outland sounds quite dangerous, an untamed land filled with adventure.”
Kiro : “I agree, this is quite the opportunity.”
Gazlowe : “Unfortunately, Outland isn’t in the Bilgewater Charter. Another Trade Prince has delegates out there. We can send resources, but soldiers are out of the question unless I want a trade war on my hands. Besides, those Consortium Ethereals scare the crap outta me.”
Kiro : “Your goblin politics still confuse me, friend.”
Gazlowe : “It confuses everyone pal. Its, eh, part of the charm.”

Return to the Blasted Lands – “It is strange, being here. Were it not for Hellscream I myself might have been born and perished in the lands beyond these cliffs. I feel like I’m walking on my own grave. But we are not here for a history lesson and musings on what might have been, we are here to place the mark of the Mag’har on these shores. Perhaps orcs untainted by the fel will have an easier time claiming these desolate wastes. With this campaign, we can begin learning more about the magic that linked our worlds. Perhaps, from there, we can return to our own world and stop the cataclysm of the light!”
Objective : Speak with General Orion to begin the march into the Blasted Lands

Warpath – “Hmmph, swamps. Never easy to move an army through these blasted mires. Our goal is to march these combined forces into the Blasted Lands, secure whatever remains of Dreadmaul Hold, and make our presence known to the Alliance. I had Vulpera scouts come back with news that some of the Ogres have fortified the cliffs leading south. Give the command, and we will decimate our opposition.”
Objective : Reach the Ogre Bulwark
Objective : Rescue the Alliance war party
Objective : Reach the ruined watchtower, watch the Ogres working on the portal.

Ogrewatch – “Firepaw indicated that he can send your astral projection into the enemy camps, maintaining invisibility while gathering information. Your spirit is strong enough to withstand such strain. Go, bring back actionable intelligence.”
Objective : Watch the Stonemaul Stonecarvers
Objective : Listen to the Stonemaul Ritualists
Objective : Watch the attempt to rekindle the Dark Portal.

Warcraft – “They want to open a portal to alternate Draenor? I don’t think they realize that’d take a lot more magic than they have. No matter, it is not our concern for now. We march on Dreadmaul Keep from here. Our allies are securing the surrounding landscape, and those humans are busy retaking their old fortress. When we get word all is well, we’ll begin retaking the keep proper.”
Objective : Help Ranger Vynna distract the Ogre reinforcements
Objective : Help Kiro raid the Dreadmaul compound

Quest Giver: Ranger Vynna
Stonework – “Greetings . The Farstriders have sent a few of us to help the Horde retake these lands. As it stands any attack on Dreadmaul Hold will be difficult. The Ogre Mounds nearby hold the majority of their troops, making reinforcement easy. There are a number of Basilisks that call this area home. If you rile them up a bit by destroying their nests, it’ll make travel more difficult for the Ogres. Once done, join me at the central nest. I have my eye on a new ally.”
Objective : Destroy 4 Redstone Basilisk Nests
Objective : Help Vynna tame the Redstone Matriarch

Deadeye – “The Rangers are excellent marksmen, but this is unfamiliar territory. We need to scout out some firing positions. Take this grappling hook. If you see a place that looks like it’ll make a good sniper’s nest, place a marker and my forces will meet you there. We’ll sight it in and see what kind of kills we can get”
Objective : Mark 3 Sniper’s Nests and help range them (Complete the sniping mini-game, firing at Ogres that pass through the canyon without filling the detection meter)

Quest Giver: Kiro
Opportune Moment – “I think we have two different tribes of Ogres here. These Dreadmaul seem to be subservient to the Stonemaul Ogres, though I don’t know why. Doesn’t the Horde work with the Stonemaul? No matter. These Stonemaul are taking many prisoners, using them as slaves to toil in their mine and to fashion those stones. Try to free as many slaves as possible. I think the Stonemaul Ogres have the keys to their shackles. Once done, meet me in the mound over there.”
Objective : Free 8 Slaves
Objective : Meet Kiro in the Dreadmaul Den
Objective : Sneak past the guards with Kiro
Objective : Attempt to steal the key from Overseer Muddy
Objective : Defeat Overseer Muddy

Save Them All – “If there is one thing my people dislike, its slavery. This key is very large, so it stands to reason it goes to a very large cage. I don’t think either of us have seen a cage like that around here. Maybe it’s in the mine? Join me, and we’ll take a look for ourselves.”
Objective : Meet Kiro at the entrance to the Dreadmaul Furnace
Objective : Sneak into the Furnace
Objective : Defeat the Stonemaul Blood Mage
Objective : Free the Imprisoned Gronnling
Objective : Ride the Gronnling to freedom!

Quest Giver: Blademaster Zargren
The Battle for Dreadmaul Hold – “Champion, Geya’rah has tasked me with bringing you to the front lines. We are ready to assault the Hold and return it to its rightful masters. Together, the Horde and the Mag’har will place our flags on these lands, so that none may challenge our dominance in the future.”
Objective : Battle up the pass to Dreadmaul Hold
Objective : Defeat Gladiator Puldre
Objective : Battle into Dreadmaul Hold’s upper level
Objective : Defeat Magister Gefoo

Many Heads are Better Than Two – “Congratulations , victory is ours, but there is a darker plan I fear. Somehow the Magisters of the Gorian Empire have made themselves at home here on Azeroth. We must know how they arrived and what their plans are. Allow the Overlord time to relish our victory here and meet with Firepaw near the Dark Portal. We will need to find out what drives these Magisters.”
Objective : Speak with Ji Firepaw

Magister Gom’Mel: We were fools for following you here Jogg
Mel: Such fools, we should not have come to this reality at all!
Magister Soug: Hush Gom’mel, we were commanded by the Imperator to discover all we could about these invaders… this wasn’t supposed to be a one way trip.
Magister Jogg: We caught that Saberon on Kalimdor… such things he said… the light overtook the entire empire? Our kingdom in ruins? It cannot be, we must return and warn the Imperator! Tell these Stonemaul buffoons that great riches await them if we can save the empire!
Magister Gom’Mel: I have heard naught from Magister Rul’Gor, I think our time is running short.
Mel: Gefoo turns silent, the slave-orcs run loose across the hills!
Magister Soug: Then it seems we are in agreement. I will go and torture the old Dreadmaul chieftain for more information about how the portal works. We must turn it back towards our timeline and see for ourselves this ‘Cataclysm of the Light’. Beat the slaves harder, it should be good for morale.
Magister Jogg: I will research the magic of this place so I can show you that these slave-races lie. They must lie, there is no other explanation….
Magister Gom’Mel: Jogg goes mad from worry about the Imperator, he cannot see that we are on a fool’s errand.
Mel: Soug buries himself in work to avoid the truth.
Magister Gom’Mel: We know better though. Shall we through the portal? Abandon these fools to their plans?
Mel: Perhaps we shall find an empire to save… ours, but not ours.

To Catch an Ogre – “We are presented an opportunity to cut off the heads of this force. Jogg vanished into the Tainted Forest, but the slaves we freed have revealed that Magister Soug has taken over the Bloodwash Caverns, using them as his personal prison. Meet me at the entrance of the caverns and we can present Geya’rah with an excellent prize – her own personal Magister.”
Objective : Meet with Zargren at the entrance of the Bloodwash Caverns
Objective : Capture Magister Soug.

None Shall Serve – “While we are within the caverns, we should also rescue as many of these enslaved creatures as we can. I understand that Kiro is quite keen to end the imprisonment of everyone within these tunnels.”
Objective : Initiate a Prison Break in Bloodwash Caverns (Progress Bar)
Objective : Defeat Warden Wullgrog

Sunny Sunveil Excursions – “If you are looking for a quick way back to Dreadmaul Hold, we can probably hitch a ride with the Rangers at the Sunveil campsite. They are always looking for soldiers to protect their supply routes.”
Objective : Protect the Wagon travelling through the Blasted Lands from Naga, Ogre, and Bestial attacks.

Betrayal at the Dark Portal – “At last we have everything we need to secure these lands for the Horde and the Mag’har. This Magister tells me that his allies are desperate to return to their world, that they had been sent here by their Imperator back when the portal first opened. They have no knowledge of how to rekindle the connection between our timelines, but the Dark Portal is the key. Place our Warbanner near the Dark Portal, let the remaining Magisters tremble before our might.”
Objective : Take the Warbanner from the command table
Objective : Place the warbanner on the dais outside the Dark Portal’s crater.
Objective : Speak with Magister Gom’Mel
Objective : Fight the Ogre ambushers

Defeating the Dreadmaul – “Hmmph, that coward does what all the Gorian do when they begin losing. If we do not hurry, he will raze the Dark Portal and sever the connection to Outland along with it. Take our forces and defend the Dark Portal!”
Objective : Destroy 6 Ogre Catapults
Objective : Defend the Dark Portal from Ogres
Objective : Drive Magister Gom’Mel through the Dark Portal
Objective : Defeat 3 Gorian Spellbreakers
Objective : Speak with General Orion to rally the Horde invasion force and launch an assault through the Dark Portal

Reward : Achievement “We’re Not Getting Ogre This”; Toy “Gorian Magister Regalia”

Gorian Magister Regalia : Put on the regalia to look like a member of the Gorian Empire. Long live the Imperator!

Chapter 1: Battlefield Outland

Drawn by a flickering of the Dark Portal, new demons stream from its boundary, drawn by the destruction of Argus and the end of the Burning Crusade. Some, hopelessly drawn to end their lives, others drawn to become the new lords of the Crusade. The heroes are sent to return to Outland, as disagreements between the Alliance and Horde escalate.

From the Dark Portal, the heroes are immediately beset by a demonic attack force, ready to destroy anything that comes through. The heroes must secure the battlefield, with the Horde and Alliance leaders focusing on different parts of the Burning Legion’s forces. While the Alliance focuses on taking out the Legions abilities to generate reinforcements, the Horde are keen to fortify their current position and defeat the Legions leaders.

Path of Glory – “Hmm, we were not expecting such a welcome the moment we breached the portal! We abandoned our holdings out here, thinking our Mag’har brethren had it all under control. We need some fresh blood to sate the warfront! We were too soft, and the demons crept in and reformed their portals, so we need to cut them down. Thankfully, with Argus destroyed, we know that every demon we defeat is a headstone in the ground. Now, get to it – this place will become their graveyard! Lok’tar Ogar!”
Objective: Defeat forces assaulting the Dark Portal.
Resolution: When bar is complete a minor cut scene of a Mo’arg commanding his forces to continue assaulting the Dark Portal.

Reinforce the Barricades – “The Alliance retreats even though we have the upper hand? Bah, cowards the lot of them. Let them take to the skies, while we do the real work. Alright soldiers, time to put together some barricades before the next wave. I need you to gather some materials, then put the barricades back up. Also, speak with Malod, that rotting Cleric, before a soldier gets eaten. We also caught an Orc fiddling around with Void Energies. He has been detained while we muster our defenses. We don’t need a battle on another front!”
Objective: Gather 10 pieces of Siege Debris and patch 5 parts of the damaged barricade
Objective: Speak with Malod
Objective: Speak with Ogath the Mad

Quest Giver: Dark Cleric Malod
Perish the Thought – “Oh dear, this will never do, quickly now, put your hand here while I heal this person’s wounds.”
Malod releases a burst of healing energy, recoiling as part of his hand is burnt by the light.
“Boy does that smart… hard to get used to being burned by divine energy. Now then, you want to be of good use? Be a chap and take these bandages and heal some of the defenders while you help Orion with whatever it is that Orcs do to win battles.”
Objective: Heal 5 injured Portal Defenders.

Quest Giver: Ogath the Mad
Courting Madness – “These Orcs call me mad. Hardly. I have wandered Outland for many, many years seeking the truth of the Void. Fine, I will conduct my research from here, with your help, we show these fools what my “madness” can do for them. Take this Void Fetish, it can tear rifts into the nether. Defeat what comes out and bring me the essences they provide.”
Objective: Gather 3 Void Essences

Rifting – “Oh joy, Void Essence. This viscous material is one of the building blocks of the nether. With this, we’ll create a sympathetic vibration and create a passage to the greatest concentration of void energy in Hellfire. From there, we can continue my great works.”
Objective: Open a void rift and step through
Resolution: Ogath opens a rift for himself and steps through and will join the hero as a questgiver on Void Ridge.

From the Abyss – “Now, gather void shards. Forty should suffice for our purposes, use them on my totem at the place where reality is weakest. This will again open a portal deeper into the nether – but this one will bring something to us. Defeat what comes through, and we’ll finish this.”
Objective: Gather 40 Void Crystals and defeat Galaxis from the opened Void portal.
Resolution: Ogath opens a permanent portal between Void Ridge and the Dark Portal.

Round 2! – “Fine then , looks like things are patched up. We have a new group of demons to take care of. Looks like the Alliance are throwing some bombs at the portals to close them up, leaving us the dirty work. Fine! We can handle that.”
Orion looks up as the sky suddenly becomes overcast.
“What the?”
The cutscene of the Feldagger arriving is played
Objective: Defeat the forces assaulting the Dark Portal.

Reinforcing Thrallmar – “That Command Ship was nearly destroyed by the Alliance, but of course they managed to let it get away. Fine, we’ll deal with that later. The Shatterskull brothers, Yorm and Heng, will be taking command of Thrallmar. Apparently the holdings were left under the command of some Goblin mercenaries after Nazgrel was called back to Azeroth. The best way will be to escort a supply shipment that was supposed to get there. Speak with Sergeant Shatterskull, and he’ll get you through the warfront.”
Objective: Speak with Sergeant Shatterskull

Chapter 2: The Siege of Thrallmar

The Alliance have fled the battlefield near the Dark Portal, forcing the Horde to wade through demons and establish supply lines further into Hellfire Peninsula by land. The Shatterskull brothers have been commissioned to take command of Thrallmar, Heng and Yorm seeing this as a way to redeem themselves and their honor after following both Garrosh and later Sylvanas into the maw of war. Finding the city under siege, they will stop at nothing to recapture the bastion for the Horde.

Quest Giver: Sergeant Yorm Shatterskull
Horde Endeavors – “This is a far cry from Ashenvale but reinforcing Thrallmar will be important to our operations in Outland. Looks like things have died down enough to get these supplies through. While I will enjoy cutting my way through the demonic filth, these supplies are too important to risk losing them to my ego. Let me know when you’re ready to get moving.”
Objective: Escort the caravan to Thrallmar.
Resolution: The caravan is attacked several times in route, including by Demons, Fel-Orcs, and Fel Boars. On reaching a hill near the city, the caravan breaks down, but Yorm sees that the Legion are sieging Thrallmar.

Scouting the Fel Camps – “This is a damned turn, the demons besiege Thrallmar. Our best bet is to try and break the siege from this side rather than rushing headfirst into it. My brother will join you in combat, he has more experience fighting demons than I do, and is familiar with this terrain. First, we need to buy our men time by taking out those Fel Cannons firing down on the city – get up there and give them hell!”
Objective: Destroy 5 Fel Cannons at Forge Camp: Mageddon or Forge Camp: Rage, kill 10 Gan’arg Engineers, and defeat the Mo’arg Razorsaw.
Resolution: Sergeant Heng Skullsplitter joins as an NPC fighter and questgiver while in the hills above Thrallmar.

Quest Giver: Sergeant Heng Shatterskull
Multiple Arms, Multiple Trophies – “It seems the assault on Thrallmar is not led by a single individual – this Razorsaw only oversaw the cannons. Several of those Shivarra are opening rifts to other worlds and marshalling the forces. We shall overcome them and bring back their arms as trophies for our Keep.”
Objective: Gather 16 Shivarra arms and kill Warmistriss Pain.

Doorway to the Abyss – “It seems the portal on the far side of the ridge is where all the big demons are coming from. Lets go there, and secure it for the Horde!”
Objective: Shatter four gates, and defeat Warbringer Arix’Amal, who will come to defend the master gateway at Invasion Point: Annihilator.
Resolution: Arix’Amal drops the “Dark Missive” quest starter item.

The Dark Missive – This letter details the invasion plans of Thrallmar, and also says something about the Feldagger being ‘beneath’ Outland.
Objective: Bring the Dark Missive to Captain Yorm Shatterskull.

Changing of the Guard – “My brother and I have survived more warchiefs than we care to admit. We both… caved into our darker natures following the orders of Garrosh and I served proudly at the time trying to take Ashenvale. Neither of us seem to be any good at picking our battles. We beseeched the Horde council to give us this chance to atone for these stains on our honor and they, in their wisdom, gave us command of Thrallmar. Currently the goblin Razelcraz is serving as the keep’s custodian, go retrieve him and let him know that the Horde has come to bring honor back to Outland.”
Objective: Speak with Razelcraz in Thrallmar

Blood is Blood – “If you are looking for ways to help, one of those rotting apothecaries, Zelana, is looking for fresh meat for the grinder. Be careful, that one has no qualms with experimenting on any subject, and I’ve had to tear my outriders away from her grip.”
Objective: Speak with Apothecary Zelana

Quest Giver: Foreman Razelcraz
Outland Sucks! – “Do you have any idea how long I’ve been out here? Since I was assigned to the hind-end of reality, my homeland was blown up, my bank was literally melted in lava, and the Horde is behind in paying me by six years… SIX YEARS! I don’t care who the warchief is, so long as they pay me, and that ain’t happenin’. If you want something done, sure, I’ll tell you what is on the workload, but you get to do it yourself. The most pressing issue is the massive rift that opened up beneath Reaver’s Fall, which is now just shy of falling into oblivion. Go see what you can salvage from it!”
Objective: Gather 10 crates of supplies that have fallen into Felspark Ravine.

Shizz Work! – “Nope, not happenin, not doin’, mission not accomplished! Cousin Luckheed said this would make our careers, and nobody has so much as given us the time of day for years. He can do this shizz work. Here, use this beacon to tell him when you find something large enough for him to salvage. He’ll come out and tow it away.”
Objective: Use the provided beacon to have Luckheed tow away the following salvage from Felspark Ravine: 2 Fel Reaver arms, 3 inanimate Fel Cannons, and 1 Portal Shell.

How to Serve Goblins – “You know what, most of my day is Razel do this, Razel why isn’t such and such done, Razel go clean up after your Felhounds! Enough is enough, finally I get to say do this, and if you want to be paid, you’ll do it!”
“What do I want done? Gather some elemental cores from the corrupted earthy things out in Felspark Ravine!”
Objective: Gather 6 Corrupted Cores from the shard elementals in Felspark Ravine

Beneath Thrallmar – “Screed says thanks for dealing with me.”
Ravelcraz grumbles beneath his breath.
“He also wants to speak with you out by the mine.”
Objective: Speak with Screed Luckheed near the Thrallmar mine.

Quest Giver: Screed Luckheed
When this Mines a Rockin’ – “I almost have enough saved to get myself and my cousin out of here and break this ridiculous contract. All we need is to finish a couple more jobs, and we can take a well-deserved vacation – maybe see Nagrand or something. For now, if I could convince you, some muscle, to get into the mines and take out some Fel Orcs that are digging up a storm in there. Maybe take some of the ore they’ve taken out as well.”
Objective: Kill 12 Fel Orc Peons and gather 6 lumps of mined adamantite.

A Horde Days Night – “While you’re in there, if you could… I dunno, kill a massive Adamantite elemental that is causing trouble, I’d be amenable to upping your percentage of the take. Maybe to .1%?”
Objective: Kill the Adamantite elemental in the mine and bring Luckheed its elemental core.

We Strike At Dawn – “I’m only telling you this because you seem keen enough. I plan on taking my cousin, myself, and some chosen associates on a little vacation. Screw the Horde. Don’t tell nobody, ‘kay?”
Objective: Reveal Luckheed and Razelcraz’s intention to desert to Sergeant Heng.
Or
Objective: Distract Sergeant Heng long enough for Luckheed and Razelcraz to defect.

Quest Giver: Apothecary Zelana
Fel Blood Analysis – “Two parts iron, a small bit of zinc… no, not the right consistency. I need blood, Fel Blood, but not directly from a demon. The orcs in Thrallmar seem squeamish about drinking blood directly from the fountain, so to speak, so maybe once removed? Go ask around town and see if you can convince a few soldiers to give blood. Here is a needle. For Science.”
The Outrider sitting in the examination chair squirms slightly on hearing this.
Objective: Obtain 6 samples of tainted blood from the orcs of Thrallmar.

Short Range Delivery – “Perfect, thank you.”
Zelana takes the blood and dumps it all into vials, modifying and changing it with several chemicals.
“Yes, this should dilute it enough to not be immediately fatal. Please give it to the ‘volunteer’ here and catalog the results. Afterwards, give the remaining amount to my companion Albreck. What, why don’t I give it to Albreck? We are currently having an academic squabble, and anything I suggest is immediately shot down.”
Objective: Give the chemical to the ‘volunteer’ and watch the results, then speak with Albreck.

Chapter 3: In Service To The Horde

When the goblins were given control over Thrallmar in an effort to consolidate Horde forces on the other side of the Dark Portal, they thought they got the better end of the bargain – but years of neglect by the Foreman and his cronies once the moolah stopped flowing in has eaten away at the stronghold’s fortifications and infrastructure. Ever eager to prove their worth, Yorm is in his element as an administrator, while Heng works to knock some sense into the goblins and negotiates with the apothecaries that have been sequestered away in their own research.

War Footing – “I respect your efforts out in the world, but we cannot presume the Alliance will remain pacified for long. War will come. Bloody, glorious, horrifying war. Thrallmar needs to be shoved into the new era, and I need you to help make it happen. Go speak with Rohok at the Blacksmith, and we’ll see what kind of fortress we can make of Thrallmar.”
Objective: Speak with Rohok at the Thrallmar Blacksmith.

Ride Out! – “I am not cut out for the bureaucracy of the Horde. I long for the days of marauding and crushing the skulls of my enemies. Now are obliged to pussyfoot around unaligned races or give room to the Alliance. Bah! All respect to Thrall, but even I need some excitement from time to time. So, if I cant ride out, lets see if my Outriders cant cause a little trouble. Go speak to Axebreaker, he should be by the kennels, and he’ll get you set.”
Objective: Speak with Vurtok Axebreaker out by the Thrallmar kennels.

Vacation? I don’t remember authorizing a vacation! – “Those toads! Worg dung! Take these Grunts and go pummel some sense into those goblins!”
Or
A scout arrives and hands a report to Heng, who looks at it and then you.
“I don’t have time for this, those toads! Grunts, take these idiots and go pummel some sense into those goblins!”
Objective: Catch up with Razelcraz and Luckheed before they take the goblin contractors on a “vacation”.
Objective: Grab the Zeppelin tow line
Objective: Survive the Crash

Quest Giver: Apothecary Albreck
Medical Conference – “Greetings, thank the light you’ve arrived. These facilities I am now forced to share with my ‘esteemed’ colleagues grows ever tighter, it seems, and with the destruction of Spinebreaker Post I lost all of my notes, equipment, and supply of test subjects. I was hoping to develop a vaccine against fel corruption, but when the demons attacked in force, several of the guards gave their lives to protect me… I cannot repay them except by total victory! Perhaps if you ‘convinced’ Antonivich to give me my own space, I could produce results!”
Objective: Convince Antonivich to grant Albreck his own research space.

Conclusive Evidence – “Well, I appreciate you trying. Tell ya what. If you could, while you are out, perform some tests for me? I have a few vials here of different serums I need volunteers for. I cant ask you to drink them, because we’re friends now, but just pick a couple of grunts and see if they’ll drink them. Try in the tavern if you cant find a volunteer.
Objective: Convince an Outrider, a Patrolling Grunt, and a Drunk Guard to drink a test concoction.

Quest Giver: Chief Apothecary Antonivich
Grant WritingAntonivich audibly sighs
“I understand Albreck’s need for equipment, we just don’t have the funds for his research AND mine. Tell you what, there are some ruins to the Northwest of here, I think it was some kind of port prior to the shattering, and a few buildings haven’t been raided yet. Go scavenge some materials from there, and maybe the funds from that can help with financing our work.”
Objective: Gather 12 Orc artifacts from Ironhold ruins

Museum FodderThis idol seems to depict humanoid formed from rocks. Maybe Antonivich could sell this for research funds?
Objective: Bring the Gronn Idol to Antonivich.

Blood for the Hematologist! – “Albreck’s work on a vaccine for fel corruption is interesting, but I think it is better to focus on an antidote. While you are at Ironhold ruins, if you could siphon some blood from the Fel Orcs there, and then introduce this serum to them, we’ll see if we can cleanse them of their corruption.”
Objective: Obtain 4 vials of purified orc blood, using fel blood from Ironhold Ruins.

Moving Day – “Wait, really? My own lab space? You wont regret it! Some of my new equipment is arriving now from Azeroth – I just need you to go to the supply caravans and get them!”
Objective: Grab some of the supplies from the wagon, and return.
Objective: Follow Albreck’s instructions on placing his new lab equipment

Quest Giver: Chief Apothecary Antonivich
Pool Day – “Not that I don’t appreciate Albreck’s enthusiasm for his new workstation, but I think it’s time to do some field research. I’ll be heading over to the Pools of Aggonar, where the blood of a dead pit fiend has corrupted the land. Here, take this mobile lab crate and meet me out there.”
Objective: Bring the crate labeled “fragile” to Antonivich outside the pools of Aggonar.

Quest Giver: Vurtok Axebreaker
Making Friends – “Heng wants you to go out and cause havoc? Bah, you don’t even have a trained Worg … but I should have one you can use, if you can nurse it back to health. Gather several flanks from the Helboars out in Felspring Fields, those should help you not get your hand bitten off.”
Objective: Gather 8 Helboar flanks.

Raiding Party: Annihilation Point (Daily) – “Now that you have the trust of a Worg, ride it into battle and teach those Fel Orcs to fear the true Horde!.”
Objective: Kill 8 Feltouched Engineers, 4 Bloodrage Overseers, and destroy 3 Fel Cannons.

Raiding Party: Fel Reaver Scrap (Daily) – “The Alliance gryphon-riders have cornered an old Fel Reaver out near Felspark Ravine. Go out and bring the monstrosity down, to claim victory for the Horde!”
Objective: Destroy the rusted Fel Reaver.

Veterinary Medicine – “As thanks for giving you access to one of my worgs, I need you to gather some materials to make a poultice for one of them that was injured. Some of the herbs of Draenor were quite effective in making medicine, but one of the ones which grew wild in Tanaan have been viciously corrupted. Gather some Corrupted roots that grow out near the Felspring geysers and see if the alchemist Zelana is willing to expend some resources to purify them.”
Objective: Obtain 4 bundles of corrupted roots, have Zelana purify them, and then apply the poultice to the injured worg.

Putting Down the Impure – “Unfortunately, one of my prized worgs, Felfang, succumbed to corruption and went rabid, mauling one of the soldiers and making her way into the wilds. One of the other outriders thought they saw him out by the geysers, so, while you’re out there, bring me his pelt.”
Objective: Defeat Felfang and bring his pelt to Vurtok Axebreaker.

Quest Giver: “Screaming” Screed Luckheed
Dream Vacation – “Oh, this is bad, this is real bad… Razelcraz? Legassi? Oh my, go talk with my associates and make sure they are still gulp alive.
Objective: Speak with “Lucky” Legassi, Retired Foreman Razelcraz, and “Meteor” Megzeg to make sure everyone is all right.

Tools, all of them – “Look, no offense, but this is your fault, so you’re going to get us out of this mess. My companions went out to try and obtain their tools, but they are mechanics and contractors, not fighters. Go make sure they survive.”
Objective: Defeat 6 Fel Orc Raiders near “Lucky” Legassi, Retired Foreman Razelcraz, and “Meteor” Megzeg.

Rocket Rescue – “All my men are gone! This is your fault you know, so you get to fix it. Go into the blockade and free my men from their Fel-Orc captors. Just toss them a rocket-pack, and they’ll get back here, caged or otherwise.”
Objective: Free 8 goblins from their captors in the Ironhold Blockade.

Gassy – “Hellfire has several steam vents all over the place. I hear Tanaan Jungle had hot springs, but these are actual geysers of flame! Go take these gas sacs and fill them up.”
Objective: Obtain 6 filled gas sacs.

Up the Long Ladder – “Okay, we have the tools, our men are okay, now is the time to get moving. squad, time to move out! You there, if you feel any remorse, escort us to the zeppelin, and we’ll get it up and running again!”
Objective: Escort Luckheed and the goblins through Ironhold Blockade to the crashed Zeppelin and protect them while they repair it.

Quest Giver: Rohok
I Dream of Spikes Everywhere – “Ah, the men Yorm has promised me. Good. A little while ago, the goblins excavated an old Blackrock harbor named Ironhold. The Blackrocks were particularly known for their metal – and I want that metal! Go get me some from the ruins.”
Objective: Gather 4 crates of Blackrock ingots from Ironhold Ruins.

Borrowed Flames – “Part of the Blackrock’s fame came from the elementals that powered their forges. Go to Ironhold ruins and poke around the ashes of the forges and see if you can spark up a spirit. I’m sure that any elementals you awaken wont be happy, so calm them down again and bring the ashes here for a more peaceful awakening.”
Objective: Obtain 4 Forgeflame Ashes

Tower Defense – “Now that we have a working Blackrock Forge, and have the proper materials, I can deck out Thrallmar in all the spikes I want! One problem however, the Goblins left a lot of their toys they used to defend the town. Most of it is broken beyond repair, so I need someone to scrap that junk.”
Objective: Scrap the East and West Thrallmar battle platforms.
Objective: Man the South Thrallmar Turret and shoot Fel Orc raiders

Deadeye Delivery – “I just got a strange supply request from the Mag’har enclave to our west. Apparently one of their leaders, Jorin Deadeye, has gone there and is looking for men and arms to help against something. Take this crate of weapons and see if it helps them.”
Objective: Bring the crate of weapons to Jorin Deadeye at the Mag’har outpost.

Fel Insurgents – “And now we are prepared to expand Thrallmar’s area of influence. Rohok was speaking with me about whether I could reinforce an old Fel Orc outpost known as the Overlook – I dare say we can! Let him know that I’m in on the operation, and if you care to do so, join in yourself!”
Objective: Speak with Yorm and complete the “Battle for Hellfire Basin” scenario.

Scenario: Battle for Hellfire Basin

Scenario:
The Fel Orcs have re-emerged from Hellfire Citadel to challenge the returning Horde and Alliance armies, seeking to dominate the remnants of Hellfire Peninsula and cut the invading heroes off from using the Dark Portal to reinforce the rest of Outland. An unknown general seems to offer preternatural insight to the Fel Orc forces, and an old foe also makes itself known as a power broker for the region. Horde forces assault the assembled Fel Orc forces along the Ironhold Blockade to take their remaining external outpost, known as the Overlook.

Part 1: The March of Iron
The heroes charge through the Ironhold Blockade with an army of Orcs and Mag’har. The PCs join in the attack, fighting through waves of Fel Orcs despite the insults leveled by General Demak, who constantly retreats to a new position before sending out more soldiers. On reaching the end of the Blockade, Demak takes a massive amount of Fel Blood, becoming an Orc Rager. When brought to low health, Demak again retreats, this time back to Hellfire Citadel. During this, the heroes may see a Wyrmtongue demon raiding the supplies of the Fel Orcs, stealing it away to somewhere unknown.
Boss: Rager Demak

Part 2: The Overlook
The heroes again move forward, this time to the Overlook. Fighting a number of Fel Orc Engineers, while overcoming turrets and traps, the heroes finally break through the defenses of the Overlook itself to reveal the torso of a Fel Reaver, partially assembled, serving as a battle platform.
Boss: Fel Reaver Battle Platform

Part 3: The Maker’s Revenge
After defeating the Fel Reaver, several Fel Orcs begin assaulting the Overlook, while more of the Horde forces begin turning on their companions. Gen’arg and Mo’arg demons port in to recover the equipment, and the Maker is quickly revealed, fighting the heroes for a short time before stunning them and mind controlling Heng Shatterskull, porting him away.
Boss: The Maker

Conclusion: Upon conclusion the Horde takes command of the Overlook, serving as a base for daily and PvP content in Hellfire Peninsula. The Horde gains a Flight Path to the Overlook and can partake in the Stadium and Hellfire Basin PvP activities.

Chapter 4: Vile Plans and Hollow Hills

With the recommissioning of Thrallmar complete and it now being firmly under Horde control, its inhabitants now have the ability to travel from its walls to accomplish unfinished errands across the Peninsula. Apothecary Antonivich seeks to uncover the secrets of fel blood before the well runs dry or is cleansed by the crusading Alliance, while Geya’rah, seeing the potential for a speedy resolution of her need to unify the Mag’har of different realities, rushes to the Overlook to find the leader of the survivors and challenge him for control of his people. Will these efforts secure the region for the Horde, or destabilize the region further?

Part 1: Vile Plans

Quest Giver: Apothecary Antonivich
In Need of Felblood – “Ah, thanks for helping set up my lab, those plague carts are incredibly immobile and volatile. These goblin alchemy labs have just about all the tools I need anyways, and only have a slightly higher risk of blowing up. Now, on to my research. You see, since the Outland campaign some years back, this area has become the Fel-Horde’s main source of corrupted blood. Now I know it isn’t anywhere as strong as Magtheridon or Mannoroth’s corrupting influence, but this stuff still packs a wallop. You should be able to get energized Fel-blood from any of the orcs here, and from the corruptions oozing about the place. Just be careful!”
Objective: Gather 50 samples of Fel Blood from the creatures in the Pools of Aggonar.

The Cleansing Must be Stopped – “As I was arriving, I saw several Draenei Anchorites making their way towards the corpse of Aggonar. They must have some kind of shrine back there and are having another go at cleansing the pools. I cannot allow this to happen! While this is the main source of blood for the Fel Orcs, its also the only way I can get fel blood for my experiments! Go stop the cleansing ritual.”
Objective: Attempt to stop the cleansing ritual

The Spigot Runs DryIt appears that the corpse of Aggonar is no longer oozing fel blood, return to Antonivich with this information.
Objecive: Notify Apothecary Antonivich that the corpse of Aggonar is no longer producing fel blood.

Lightforged? Lights Out! – “I cannot allow these meddling Draenei to finish their ritual attempts. Use this fel-blood solvent I’ve been working on to disrupt their shields and melt them down to the ground.”
Objective: Defeat 8 Lightforged Purifiers

Anchored to the Light – “I’m not particularly religious, which is good, as I’m about to commit a major sin. Go kill the Anchorite in charge of the cleansing spell and bring me his ritual book to see if we can reverse this effect!”
Objective: Bring Anchorite Aldavar’s Ritual Book to Apothecary Antonivich

Special Delivery – “This is all faithy mumbo jumbo – nothing I can dissect and understand with Alchemy. No bother, perhaps one of my contacts with the elves at Falcon’s Watch will be able to help. Magister Bloodhawk is a skilled linguist that helped us break the Legion’s code, perhaps he can figure out this… tripe.”
Objective: Bring Anchorite Aldavar’s Ritual Book to Magister Bloodhawk.

Appearances Sake – “The Fel Orcs have a way of avoiding the corruptions that are slithering about the place, and those oozy tentacles as well. Nothing like a little field research to get the answer. Go find a Fel Orc and confiscate their robes… for science.”
Objective: Obtain a Fel Orc Warlock’s Robe

Unwelcome Advice – “Okay, now for the hard part. This potion will make you look like a fel-orc for a bit, and the robe will finish off the disguise. I need you to go to the Seat of Arazzius and determine from the Warlocks there what their secret is for safely gathering the Fel Blood.”
Objective: Find someone to help reveal the secrets to gathering Fel Blood.

Quest Giver: Apprentice Joldun Firebrand
Fel Hazing – “Grrr, he cheated! Of course, so did I, but I guess he did it better. What do you want? You want to know how to gather some of the blood? What are you, new here? I don’t have time to teach you the ropes out here unless you take care of some of my chores. Help me take care of my demons, and it’s a deal.”
Objective: Assist Jolmu train his demons by having them complete tasks around the Seat of Arazzius.

Fel Delight – “My Imps just got loose! Go catch them and shove them back in the portal.”
Objective: Catch 12 Flamedancer Imps and return them to the flickering portal

Fel Business – “My Felhound needs a walk. The leaders get upset if it leaves behind a present, so those need to be cleaned up afterwards.”
Objective: Take Jolmu’s Felhound for a walk and clean up his business.

Fel Hands – “My succubus appears to have misplaced some of her belongings – I will not hear the end of it if we move on without finding them. I swear this is her way of torturing me.”
Objective: Escort Lady Xelka to find her belongings hidden in the camp.

Fel Missives – “Looks like Arazzius wants us to join him on the Feldagger since the pools are drying up. Here, take this chalice, blessed by Arazzius, and then fill up this barrel to go. The Blood won’t react to a chalice blessed by another demon, so you wont have to worry about the corruptions attacking you. If the Feldagger leaves before you’re done, you should be able to take my communicator and request a pickup. That being said, don’t be late, Murdus was late once and they still haven’t recovered all the ashes.”
Objective: Fill up the barrel with Fel Blood, then bring the Blessed Chalice and the blood to Apothecary Antonivich

Cruel’s Intention – “Arazzius has returned? That’s neither good for my research OR Thrallmar. We’ll need to take care of that, as our moment of opportunity is short before he returns to the command ship. Go, take this vial, its filled with some holy water I scavenged from those Draenei you killed earlier. I added some other more caustic elements of my own design. I call it the Antonivich Dissolve-In-One, and it should bring that oversized demon to your level.”
Objective: Use the Legion Communicator to transmit to the Feldagger
Objective: Convince Arrazius to come down to reprimand you for being late
Objective: Kill Arazzius the Cruel.

Part 2: Hollow Hills

Quest Giver: Jorin Deadeye
The Mag’har Meeting – “Welcome to Outland. Introductions are in order. I am Jorin Deadeye, leader of the Mag’har, those uncorrupted by the vile taint of demons. This is Hellfire Refuge, the last outpost of our people on the Peninsula. It appears there has been a mistake – I was looking to meet the one who also claims to be the leader of the Mag’har and punish them for their brazen attempt to take the mantle. The Horde are welcome in these lands, but I will not permit an outsider to challenge the heritage of the last vestiges of Draenor. Take the crates to my quartermaster and be gone.”
Objective: Deliver the crates to Quartermaster Darsh
Objective: Return to Refuge Overlook and watch the meeting

Jorin and Geya'rah Meet

As part of this quest the heroes observe the following interaction:

Overlord Geya’rah: Come out coward and face the true Overlord of the Mag’har!
Jorin Deadeye: I could hear you from across the settlement. Who dares claim the title?
Geya’rah: I am Geya’rah, Daughter of Durotan and Draka, heir of the Frostwolves and Overlord of the Mag’har!
Jorin Deadeye: What lies, Durotan had only a son, as Greatmother attests. You not only seek to usurp our clans, but also the lineage of the Warchief of the Horde?
Geya’rah: You are poorly informed, and I would have the name of the one I will challenge to Mak’gora!
Jorin Deadeye: I, Jorin Deadeye, son of Kilrogg Deadeye and heir of the Bleeding Hollow, rightful Chieftain of the Mag’har, will not accept the challenge of a liar.
Geya’rah: You only dishonor yourself, son of the betrayer! Bring this crone and she will tell you that I share the spirit of the wolves, as did my parents, and all of my ancestors before me!
Jorin Deadeye: I will call for the Greatmother, and she will put this challenge to rest. If you can fool her with your lies, I will take on your Mak’gora.

Making Yourself Useful – “These Mag’har seem similar to my own clans, but so much weaker. They wither away in these fel blasted hills while pining for something long gone. I will take command of all Mag’har, across realities, and I will bring their might to heel in service of destroying the Lightbound. This Jorin, son of Kil’rogg, has the blood of one who fell to the corruption in both our timelines – he is weak and allows his weakness to permeate down the ranks. I will meet this Greatmother of his, and we will see what truths are unveiled. While we wait, we make ourselves useful. My commanders wait at the base of the hill, bring them here.”
Objective: Meet with the commanders of the Mag’har

Quest Giver: Blademaster Zagren
Blademaster Training, Part 1 – “The Mag’har of these lands have lost the ways of the Blademaster. I will rectify this and begin training immediately. You will serve as a fine Training Dummy for now.”
Objective: Duel 3 Blademaster Aspirants

Find a Dummy, Dummy – “It would be foolish to expect you to remain here forever. These soldiers have potential, but the majority are farmers and will require months of training before they are ready. Quickly now, we need Training Dummies. You seem capable, there should be materials for them across this settlement.”
Objective: Gather materials for a Training Dummy across Hellfire Refuge

Blademaster Training, Part 2 – “Now that the slower aspirants have something to swing at, I think we would do well to pull the more advanced students into an intense course. Would you test the aspirants and point out three you think would make good apprentices?”
Objective: Identify three Blademaster Aspirants to move into the advanced course
Objective: Duel 3 Blademaster Apprentices

Quest Giver: Darig Roark
Legacy of Steel – “My father built and engineered the Dreadnaughts and Docks that the Iron Horde relied on, defecting to the Horde before being left amongst the survivors. He died on Dreanor when he refused to build for the Lightbound, and Geya’rah promised me we would return to get revenge. He passed on many of his schematics, particularly for some deadly slugthrowers I think might be useful for these Mag’har. Take this pickaxe and get me some metals from the nearby cliffs.”
Objective: Gather surface adamantite from the hills surrounding Hellfire Refuge.

Free Firearms! – “Pass these along to some of the Mag’har soldiers at their practice range, see if they can handle a firearm.”
Objective: Distribute Firearms to 8 Mag’har Archers

Masters of the Mag’har – “It is time. I will meet Jorin on the field for Mak’gora.”
Objective: Join Jorin and Geya’rah at the Refuge Overlook.

Geya'rah meets Geyah

Overlord Geya’rah: Bring this Greatmother, Jorin, so we can begin the Mak’gora.
Jorin Deadeye: Greatmother Geyah, step forward!
Geya’rah: …. Geyah? It… cannot be… you died!
Greatmother Geyah: Who are you child? Your voice is so willful. My eyes falter, come closer.
The Overlord drops her weapon, running to Geyah and hugging her tightly
Geya’rah: I missed you Greatmother… when father died you couldn’t bear it and… you… threw yourself into the Zangar….
Geyah: Your eyes, child, they remind me so much of Thrall, of Durotan, but that cannot be. Durotan only had a son, and… you are of the other Draenor, aren’t you. Aggra told me of the other world, the other time.
Jorin Deadeye: Another world? So this is a child of Durotan?
Geyah: I do not know how, but there is another Draenor, one suffering from a great purge by the light, as Outland has from the Legion. These are refugees, they are Mag’har.
Jorin Deadeye: Then I accept your Mak’gora, challenger. Retrieve your weapon and we can begin.
Geya’rah: I… of course, honor demands the challenge be continued. Jorin, son of Kilrogg, thank you for protecting her. I will not show mercy, however.
Jorin Deadeye: We are Mag’har, we fight with honor.

The two square off, preparing to fight. They charge at each other, striking several blows before another war horn is sounded. Several Fel Orcs appear on the battlefield and begin fighting the audience. Spears rain from the sky. Greatmother Geyah is struck in the salvo. Geya’rah immediately breaks from the Mak’gora to go to the Greatmother’s side.

Unknown Fel Orc: Jorin, you should have tended to your defenses. My army easily overcame your perimeter, your Refuge is mine!

Crimson Curse – “These Fel Orcs use magic once mastered by the Bleeding Hollow. How can this be? However they came upon these secrets, we must end their incantations. Cleanse the Refuge of the Blood Orbs, which allow the dark spirits to manifest.”
Objective: Destroy 6 Blood Orbs

Corrupting Influence – “The Fel Orcs are conjuring spirits to attack our people, corrupting the remaining Mag’har and drawing their blood. We need to end the rampage of these spirits and return them to peace.”
Objective: Defeat 15 Blood Spirits

Mag’har Rescue – “These Fel Orcs are attacking civilians. Some of Geya’rah’s soldiers are holding them off, but they will be overwhelmed without reinforcement. Rescue as many of my people as you can and lessen the load on those helping us.”
Objective: Rescue 12 Mag’har Orcs.
Objective: Defeat 12 Fel Orc Invaders

Blood Moon Waning – “The Fel Orcs seek to summon the blood moon, a powerful and dangerous incantation of my people. I will meet you there, together we will dispel this magic and confront whoever has unleashed this carnage.”
Objective: Defeat the spirit of Grillok Darkeye and dispel the Blood Moon.
Objective: Protect Jorin while he is challenged by the mysterious Orc

Jorin meets Krahl Deadeye

Jorin Deadeye: Come out and face me!
Mysterious Orc: Is that how you treat your own flesh and blood?
Jorin Deadeye: Another challenger for leadership of the Mag’har?
Mysterious Orc: Hardly. I am Krahl, do you not recognize our father’s features? I have seen my death, Jorin, I have uncovered the Vault of Eyes! By all rights, I should lead the Bleeding Hollow! I do not know who the mewling child is that cries over the crone, but I will be the one to lead the Mag’har to greatness! We will imbibe the fel blood and welcome our demon masters to Outland!
Jorin Deadeye: ….
Geya’rah: You bastard, you killed the Greatmother! I will rip you limb from limb!
Geya’rah rushes to attack Krahl, but he is revealed to only be an illusion.
Geya’rah: Coward! You would interrupt our Mak’gora and not even give me the satisfaction of seeing your entrails? I will hunt you down!
Krahl Deadeye: You will do no such thing. My death will not be at your hands. Come to the Shattered Halls brother, and you will see the future of your clan.

I Now See – “I feel responsible for so much tragedy, . I bombarded him with tales of honor and fury, of death and conquest, now look what it created. I sought for Garrosh to show passion. I… did not see it, and because of that, he caused so much suffering, brought suffering to an entire generation of Mag’har on another world. Because of this…”
Jorin taps his eyepatch.
“I will never see it. You see, I lost my eye in battle. It is the custom of my clan to remove the eye in ritual – one which I never had the opportunity to complete. The ritual must be done in a certain place, one which I thought lost to us. Apparently, this brother of mine has succeeded where I have not and found the Vault. I must redouble my efforts. I would speak again to this Geya’rah.”
Objective: Witness the meeting between Jorin and Geya’rah.

Jorin postpones Mak'gora with Geya'rah

Jorin Deadeye: Overlord, I would speak with you
Geya’rah: Make it quick Deadeye, I would mourn my Greatmother
Jorin Deadeye: That is what I wish to speak on. This world is not the same as yours, our challenges are different than those your army of light provided. We have discovered that sometimes compassion can be a powerful tool.
Geya’rah: ….
Jorin Deadeye: As the granddaughter of Geyah, I would ask you to bring her body to Nagrand. I cannot give you the home you lost, but you can learn about our world, and where the Mag’har of your world can become one with it. Our people there will teach you.
Geya’rah: Perhaps I will teach you how to have a backbone.
Jorin Deadeye: Perhaps you will yet. I ask to postpone our Mak’gora for now, until I have dealt with Krahl. He has claimed the birthright of my clan… I cannot let that go uncontested.
Geya’rah: … I agree to the postponement. Claim the power of your ancestors, heir of the Bleeding Hollow. Defeat the challenger to the seat of your clan, and then we can determine who is the true leader of the Mag’har.

Chapter 5: Eye of the Falcon

The garrison at Falcon’s Watch has been left on its own for several years, a lonely outpost in Hellfire Peninsula seemingly forgotten after the successful campaign to eliminate the majority of the nearby Arrakoan tribes – allowing a hidden foe to fester. Now, seeking to prepare himself to advise his king in the upcoming years, Rommath has decided to go on a pilgrimage, the same one he helped others take into Outland years before, before being betrayed by Kael’thas. His timing is unfortunate, as he is drawn into the final stand between a malicious force in Falcon’s Watch and the Arrakoan survivors.

Quest Giver: Magister Bloodhawk
Everyone has Problems – “Welcome, I would lay out a feast for such a distinguished guest, but I must instead impress upon you the importance of frugality these days. Falcon Watch was founded to keep an eye on the Arakkoa, and through the combined arms of the Horde we have driven them further south into Terrokar. However their vicious Kaliri and constructs remain to keep us from gathering anything of use from their carcasses. As such, resources are scarce. I have word of a retinue from Quel’Thalas coming to Outland to speak with those few of us that remain here. I will consider this tome while you perform this duty for the Horde.”
Objective: Meet with Ranger Captain Venn’ren on the road to Falcon Watch.

Quest Giver: Ranger Captain Venn’ren
The Escort – “Greetings again hero. It has been a long time since I’ve had to escort someone along the pilgrim’s trail. Since the cease fire with Honor Hold the paths have been safe enough for most to get through unharmed, and the fissure has been quiet for quite some time. But I guess our guest is too important to leave it to chance. Tell you what, the emissary isn’t due for a while yet, I’ll go run a quick patrol and make sure everything is safe for his arrival.”
Objective: Wait for the arrival of the Emissary of Quel’Thalas; Agree to escort the emissary through the fissure.

Quest Giver: Grand Magister Rommath
Marking the Path – “Hmm, you are not the Ranger Captain. Speak, and tell me what is going on.”
“So he has not returned from a ‘quick’ patrol? That is unfortunate. I cannot be delayed in my trip for too long, but I’d rather not have his life forfeited for my safety. I remember the road well, we shall travel to the waypoints within the fissure. Hopefully we will encounter Venn’ren while travelling.”
Objective: Escort Rommath to the first waymarker
Objective: Escort Rommath to the second waymarker
Objective: Escort Rommath to the third waymarker
Objective: Escort Rommath to Falcon Watch.

Deadly Predators – “I have not been to Outland in many years – since ‘he’ betrayed us. Now we stand at another precipice, and I need to see to some things before I offer guidance to my king. I will rest here at this signal fire, go and search for the Ranger Captain. Check the Ravagers and beasts in the area and see if they offer any clues.”
Objective: Kill 9 Ravagers and 3 Crust Bursters, then return to Rommath.

Blacktalon’s Progeny – “I remember back then a great beast held sway over the fissure, and we lost many young pilgrims to its claws. Does it still live? I presume not. It was a beast, and if an adventurer did not take care of it, time did. Still… mind indulging me and search its cavern while I rest at this signal fire?”
Objective: Defeat anything nesting in Blacktalon’s cavern; Rescue Venn’ren.

Fast as the Slowest – “While I wish to make more progress towards Falcon’s Watch, it appears the Captain still requires rest. Rather than stopping every ten meters, I’ll keep watch over him at this signal fire. Wait… are those scouts?”
Objective: Greet the Falcon Watch scouts.
Objective: Protect Rommath from the Arrokoan Assassins

Return of the Grand Magister – “Magister Bloodhawk assured me that the Arakkoan menace was already taken care of, that those insidious birds were no longer a threat to Horde operations here in Outland. But, that Crone seems certain there is something amiss within Falcon Watch. We shall have to speak with the Magister about this. I also need to meet with Taleris Dawngazer… the old fool is supposed to assure pilgrims are provisioned on their journey.”
Objective: Meet with Magister Bloodhawk
Objective: Speak with Taleris Dawngazer

Grand Magister Rommath: Magister Bloodhawk, it has been far too long.
Magister Bloodhawk: Grand Magister? I cannot imagine what brings you to Outland, or our meager outpost in particular.
Rommath: I have business that I must attend to, and while on the way through I decided to review the holdings of Quel’Thalas.
Bloodhawk: Of course sir! You should find that Falcon Watch is quiet. With the Arakkoa cleansed from Haal’esh, we mostly keep the roads clear.
Rommath: Then explain the Arakkoan assassins we encountered in route here, or the danger your Ranger Captain was put in due to the local wildlife.
Bloodhawk: What? Nobody said a word of this to me! Where is the Captain now?
Rommath: I left him with the guards at the base of the rise. I will have words with you. In private.
Bloodhawk: I… understand… sir. Perhaps the champion will go and speak with Taleris and see about the rest of your pilgrimage? He maintains his contacts throughout Outland and will welcome a return to his original duty after all these years.

Quest Giver: Taleris Dawngazer
Shadow Diplomacy – “So, the Grand Magister is here? I understand. Magister Bloodhawk has tried to keep it quiet, but the Arakkoa have been mounting resistance from the thorn thickets to our West, staging attacks against our supply shipments and scouts. I haven’t had any luck, but perhaps you can roust them from their new roost.”
Objective: Defeat 3 Apexis Guardians, 4 Arakkoan Refugees, and Destroy 3 Refugee camps
Objective: Speak with Ornekka

Quest Giver: Ornekka
Deception Behind the Veil – “You seem upset, yes? Find these starving refugees and toys to be little resistance yes? You are deceived. This one… has eyes that have seen treachery. Yes, eyes may see past the illusions. Gather seed pods from thicket, anoint eyes with the glands of Ravagers, and truth will wash away the deception. See what truth is behind the façade. We know the shadows, yes, but no illusions cloaked in light.”
Objective: Gather 3 Shadow Pods, Gather 2 Ravager Glands
Objective: Anoint yourself with the Vision Paste
Objective: Return to Falcon Watch and speak with Percival

Quest Giver: Percival the Third
The Feast – “The truth is revealed. The longears are deceived by those who promised themselves to the Legion, hidden amongst them for some time. Percival here will be my eyes, we show kindness to the betrayed where we saw none. Call to me, and I will break the magic that binds those held prisoner.”
Objective: Release 12 Guards
Objective: Destroy 3 Mana Siphons, Upend 6 Feasting Tables
Objective: Bind Aldiarix the Corrupter

Feeding Their Hungers (From Calindra the Hungering) – “This one was so easy for them to corrupt. She devoured her husband whole. None shall mourn her passing.”
Objective: Turn in Calindra’s Diadem to Magister Bloodhawk

Cleansing the Watch – “These longears deserve little mercy, but still we will show it. Climb the tower, rescue your Grand Magister. When your people open their eyes again, we will be gone, perhaps somewhere safer.”
Objective: Defeat Gesidra the Hidden Maw
Objective: Release Grand Magister Rommath and Magister Bloodhawk

Quest Giver: Magister Bloodhawk
Mixed Results – “Your assistance has been greatly appreciated , and because of you Falcon Watch will live on another day. I am sorely anxious about whatever it is that brings Rommath back to Outland – but I wish him success in his endeavors. That being said, I’m afraid this tome you wanted me to decipher is a… dead end for Antonivich. The Lightforged wield an incredible amount of light to accomplish their goals and trying to channel one of their spells would literally disintegrate his undead flesh. I received word that he was heading to the Cenarion Outpost in Fallen Sky Ridge, you should be able to catch up with him there.”
Objective: Bring the Prayer Book to Apothecary Antonivich in Fallen Sky Lodge.

Chapter 6: The Crimson Menace

The great work of reviving the wasteland is nearly complete, or at least the process will be in motion within the lifetime of the Cenarion druids that have tended to it since arriving in Outland. Obtaining seeds from Bladesedge Mountains, once the verdant Gorgrond, the druids are ready to re-instill the land with life energy. There is, however, a hidden threat as the seeds are soon found to be of strange plant men – is this the beginning of a new Botani threat?

Garden Variety – “Hmm, this is unfortunate but not completely unexpected. Also, it appears that something has occurred to make the Cenarion Druids here a little… wary… of the Forsaken. I do not know nor care what has occurred on Azeroth, my studies are here and now. Perhaps they will be a little more giving of their time if you were to assist their leader, Redmane, in whatever project she has going.”
Objective: Speak with Thiah Redmane and assist the Cenarion Druids in their work.

Quest Giver: Thiah Redmane
Garden of the Fallen Sky – “The Blood Elves loyal to Kael’Thas and the legion performed cruel weapons tests here in Outland, using their magic to conjure and then direct the massive crimson crystal that now sits in the crater at the center of this land. When it landed, it transformed the landscape and it oozed a dark magic that corrupted the ground itself and infused it with mana. We spent many years to nullify it, and now we have managed to re-fertilize the soil. Our outpost in the Blades Edge mountains discovered some of the local seeds buried deep below the ground, and sent them to us – perhaps you would like to help us sow and grow these fertile fields?”
Objective: Plant 20 blades edge seeds throughout Fallen Sky Ridge.

Red Safari – “We have managed to cull the majority of the magical energies that polluted this land when Pathaleon sent his weapon into the soil. Unfortunately, several motes of earth and crystal remain of the original elementals that survived his attack. Defeat them and bring me their cores so they do not regenerate here and further spread their toxic energy.”
Objective: Gather 12 Corrupted Cores from elementals and giants in Fallen Sky Ridge.

Quest Giver: Earthbinder Galandria Nightbreeze
Red Minerology – “The minerals here have become imbued with the magical energy from the missile sent by Pathaleon. We managed to neutralize the leak, I think, but I have no idea how much is stored within the core. If you could call Tola’thion using this sentry whenever you get near one, he’ll check the energy. Please protect him while you are out there.”
Objective: Examine 3 Crimson Mineral Spires in Fallen Sky Ridge

Unnatural Pesticides – “While you were speaking with Thiah, one of her apprentices asked me about putting together some kind of pesticide that could help with the fel infused beasts that have moved into the ridge. I think some of my dissolve-in-one will do the trick. Here, take this sprayer and take out some of the fel-wasp and ravager-worm nests that have taken root here.”
Objective: Destroy 6 Fel-Wasp and Ravager-Worm nests using the Dissolve-In-One sprayer.

The Cenarion Mark – “Now, we shall channel the latent energy of this land to help the plants grow and retake this once verdant place. It will not be a jungle – there is much to do before it is completely restored, but we shall give it a boost in the right direction.”
Objective: Watch as the Cenarion Druids rejuvenate the Fallen Sky Ridge.
Result: Neutral Crimson-Tipped Sproutlings appear.

Red Sprouts – “Such strange little creatures, they seem similar to the mushroom men in the Zangarmarsh. I wonder where those seeds in the mountains originated from… oh well. It seems Apothecary Antonivich and some of my associates are out performing errands, go see if you can find them out in the field.”
Objective: Find the Cenarion Druids
Objective: Rescue Apothecary Antonivich
Objective: Defeat the Crimson-Tipped Sproutlings
Result: The Crimson-Tipped Sproutlings become hostile.

Cute to Kill – “Those damned little plant-men! I could only dissolve so many of them before they captured me. I thought I was cruel, but they literally swarmed over one of those druids and stripped the flesh from their bones – like frenzies! One of them used some of the red rock to fashion a rod or stave of some kind, and they lot went towards the giant crystal – maybe you can catch up to them and figure it out. I’ll head back to the lodge and speak with Thiah about what happened.”
Objective: Defeat Fern the Crimson Seer and the Verdant Giant. Give the crimson crystal shard to Thiah Redmane.

The Plants Are Against Us – “Ysiel entrusted me with the rejuvenation of Fallen Sky Ridge, but this is not just a dire setback, it’s a blasted nightmare. I don’t know what they were thinking to send those seeds to us, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to fully cleanse the area of those sproutlings. Bring this missive to Ysiel, she needs to know exactly what happened, maybe she can think of a way to help.”
Objective: Bring the Cenarion Missive to Ysiel in the Zangarmarsh.

Wow, thanks for reading! [Fin] :partying_face:

Part 2

Hellfire Citadel Redesign

Hellfire Ramparts

The Watchman
*The Maker has provided the Fel Orc known as the Watchman with an unlimited number of soldiers to sate his paranoia.

Nazan the Risen
*Nazan was reforged by the Maker and released to bring further corruption to Hellfire Peninsula.

The Maker
Now, the Maker relishes his freedom and uses his powers to command his own army of Fel Orcs, and any Alliance and Horde forces that fall into his grasp.

The Blood Furnace

Abandoned Felreaver
It waits for fulfill its purpose of destroying anyone that would enter The Maker’s laboratory.

Salvager Jalbrekk
He uses the cells to store his ill-gotten gains, and uses his knowledge of portal magic to rip open tears and zip through reality.

The Red Reliquary
The spirits of Keli’dan, Nethekurse, and Dia Darkwhisper power the Reliquary’s dark energies, fashioning constructs of blood and void energy.

The Shattered Halls

Bilegrim the Massive (Optional/Heroic)
The largest ooze to have ever been formed there has become stuck in the pipes, absorbing everything that comes its way and growing ever more massive.

The Forgotten Shadow
Out amongst the troops when his master died, the shadow returned to an empty hall and fell dormant, waking to torture those who came upon his master’s refuge.

Rager Demak
Using the training halls as his command post, he erupts in a dangerous fury whenever things don’t go his way – and they rarely do.

Omlu’s Challenge
Omlu will not let any approach the new warchief without going through a gauntlet of his best prize-fighters, using them to gauge the worthiness of those who seek to challenge the might of the Fel Horde.

Warchief Krahl Deadeye
Completing the rituals of the Bleeding Hollow, he left the halls badly scarred, and turned to the Fel Orcs for power, finally achieving the status he felt was his right.

Magtheridon's Lair

Hellrider Nestro
Atop his Felcycle, this Hellrider oversees the raiding required to gather the materials to bring back powerful demon-lords, if not in spirit than at least in body.

Mecha-Aggonar
Gan’arg and Mo’arg work ceaselessly to revive the Annihilan, to try and create a new source of Fel Blood.

Post-Campaign Storyline

Thrallmar Chapter 1; Long Roads

As Hellfire Peninsula begins to once again see vestiges of calm, or as close as is ever possible in Outland, natives from across the shattered world begin showing up to take advantage of the clear roads to try and make their way to the Dark Portal, drawn by a mysterious “Acolyte of Peace” who says that Azeroth is a land of plenty, just beyond the gates. As the Fel Horde begin taking prisoners to sacrifice for power, the Horde must decide whether they will expend resources to keep the roads safe, or let the refugees fend for themselves.

Requirements: Requires Honored with Thrallmar

For Fun and Honor – “Champion, your presence is requested in Hellfire Peninsula. If you are ready for a little carnage, I am ready to begin our campaign to root out the Fel Horde once and for all!”
Objective: Speak with Yorm Shatterskull in Thrallmar in Outland

On The Prowl – “I have finally managed to outfit a full complement of Raiders – thus we can begin culling the remaining Fel Horde forces near the Path of Glory. Meet with Heng once you are out there, he has been waiting for the right moment to begin his revenge. I worry, not because he hasn’t recovered, we just don’t need him falling into bad habits.”
Objective: Defeat 12 Fel Horde soldiers south of Thrallmar
Objective: Speak with Heng Shatterskull at the entrance to the Path of Glory

The Blood Haze – “It is time! Time for my revenge, time to destroy the Fel Horde in its entirety! I will lead the Raiders in battle – however you will serve as our scout. Use this flare to mark any hiding forces or fortifications for us to destroy on our first pass. Also, I saw some containers of Fel Blood – destroy those and it will weaken their defenders and cause them to lose all sense of caution, making the stragglers easy pickings. We’ll meet closer to the gates of Hellfire Citadel.”
Objective: Mark 5 Points of Interest on the Path of Glory
Objective: Destroy 3 Fel Blood Reserves
Objective: Speak with Heng Shatterskull at Hellfire Citadel

Rescue Party – “They have captives? These poor souls must have been caught for the Maker to experiment upon – kept in cages even though we have finally destroyed the cursed fiend. Fine, we’ll release them. There are wardens here in the courtyard of the citadel, they must maintain the keys. Defeat the wardens, release the prisoners, and my Raiders will escort the prisoners back to Thrallmar. My revenge will have to wait another day.”
Objective: Obtain a key from a Bloodeye Warden
Objective: Release 12 Prisoners
Objective: Speak with Heng Shatterskull at the gates of Hellfire Citadel to get a ride back to Thrallmar.

A Change in Attitude – “I am impressed that my brother could… resist… his need for revenge. These natives you rescued, I offered to have them escorted back to Shattrath so the leaders of the Lower City could take care of them, but they refused. They say they are heading for Azeroth at the invitation of some prophet or other… what is the Alliance playing at? Find out who the leaders are and see if you can convince these refugees to turn around.”
Objective: Speak with Dru the Patient, Dalm’Gabor, Kegguru the Thunderer, and Yekshis from the refugees
Objective: Speak with Yorm Shatterskull

Quest Giver: Dru the Patient
The Road Less Traveled – “The Fel Horde took us by surprise as we were travelling through the western wastes towards the Dark Portal. The road is long and dangerous, but the promise of new, unspoiled lands on Azeroth is worth the effort. Please, more of our people are making the journey, could you protect them?”
Objective: Protect the refugee caravan travelling from Zangarmarsh to Thrallmar

Lost Ones – “Not all of my Tribe were captured, some managed to escape into the sands – but they cannot survive in these barren wastes forever. They would have sought out landmarks, perhaps you can check some that were visible from our location when we were raided? From youth we learn to wait for a certain whistle before leaving our hiding places – I will teach it to you so you can gain their trust.”
Objective: Travel to the indicated locations and /whistle to find lost refugees, defeat any wildlife or enemies that might approach.

Why wont you return to Shattrath?
“We Broken can survive here in Outland, thus if we return we will go back to our homes. My Tribe, the Miretooth, were approached by a masked stranger who said that a Prophet invites us to Azeroth, that the portal would become safe for travelling again and that we would find verdant lands to begin our lives in safety… our elders thought he meant Velen, but by your expression this must not have been the case? It is strange, but as we have already begun this journey, my people plan to see it through to the end, in Azeroth.”

Quest Giver: Dalm’Gabor
Peace and Tranquility – “Thank you for helping my people, the Fel Orcs are wont to destroy anything that reminds them of their old world. Oh, you seem surprised that Ogres would abandon Ogri’la? Well… not all of us are cut out for years upon years of naval gazing. But, the magic of Ogri’la remains in my heart, and our magic can help quell the most enraged passions. Perhaps a demonstration? If you could obtain some reagents from the Blood Elves in Falcon Watch and then return, I will help you transcend, at least for a moment.”
Objective: Purchase meditation reagents from Falcon Watch and participate in the ceremony led by Dalm’Gabor

Feeding the Soul – “The elders of Ogri’la are content to meditate in tranquility as Outland rots around them, but my order sees that we must tend to the needs of those around us – by serving others we too may reach enlightenment. We have gathered those Ogres and Ogron that are willing to lay down their arms and build a new world, but they, nor any of these refugees, will be able to work to build utopia on an empty stomach. Yorm has spared us what rations he can, but they are not enough to feed all of the refugees, nor those that will follow us. We need to establish new sources of food, and quickly. Speak with the Druids at the crater nearby and see if they have any seeds to spare for the indigent.”
Objective: Speak with Thiah Redmane to obtain Nurtured Seeds and Enriched Soil
Objective: Work with Dalm’Gabor to plant the seeds nearby to create a garden
Objective: Use the Apexis crystals to increase the growth rate, pull creeping vines and defeat Fel Lashers.

Zen Gardening – “It is resource intensive, but the Apexis crystals that grant us solace and enhance concentration can also help to quell the chaos that instills the fel vegetation, at least in Ogri’la it does. I would hazard there are not enough crystals here to have quite as dramatic an effect. Regardless, there is one last and very large Lasher that is troubling the garden. Perhaps we can calm it with the energy on hand?
Objective: Weaken the Fel Gigalasher and command Dalm’Gabor to begin the process of giving it inner peace.

“Adventure, I guess. Let me explain, when the masked man came to Ogri’la he found our elders in contemplation and could not stir them, so he instead spoke to those acolytes he could find, describing the untamed lands of Azeroth and the relative plenty and safety we could find there as guests of his prophet. We thought this a gift of the Apexis shards, thus we decided, amongst ourselves, to gather as many like-minded Ogres and Ogron from across Outland to take advantage of these lands. Why would the Alliance deny us the opportunity to travel to Azeroth? Are they intending to hoard everything from their world when it could be used to help so many in need?”

Quest Giver: Yekshis
The Shadow-Way – “It was unfortunate, yes, that we were taken. Fair warning, the Fel Horde saw through our illusions, breached the shadows to pluck us from safety. There is an eye, I am sure, hiding nearby. Scour the dark places, reveal the scrying eye, and shatter it.”
Objective: Use the Veil Potion from Yekshis and search Thrallmar for the Scrying Eye. Defeat the Scrying Eye

“Outland is home no longer. My Veil, my people, they are scattered. Skettis is fallen, the Veils are falling, the cult of dark feathers and the cult of Sethe run rampant. We must fly from our old homes, hide in the shadows while we can, and find a new nest. Masked orc came to say that shadows are long on Azeroth, that there is much room for us. We fly to safety, we do what we must to find safe place for our people.”

Quest Giver: Kegguru the Thunderer
At Any Cost – “This is but a moment’s reprieve . Deadeye loses control of the Mag’har hour by hour and the only safety to be found is on Azeroth. He thinks to speak for our people and say we shall remain here on a dying rock – no! We will breach the defenses and drive the alliance into the void. The portal shall be ours!”
Objective: Tell Yorm Shatterskull about Kegguru’s rhetoric
Objective: Calm 3 groups of incensed refugees.
Objective: Incapacitate the rioting refugees

Crises – “This has gotten out of hand, we have a peace pact with the Alliance, and we are not prepared to fight the combined might of those holding the Dark Portal and the soldiers in Honor Hold. We need to get Kegguru on our side, or out of the way. See if you can convince him to let go of this notion of taking the Dark Portal by force.”
Objective: Speak with Kegguru the Thunderer to get him away from the refugees
Objective: Try to convince Kegguru to stop inciting violence
Objective: Protect yourself from Kegguru’s assault
Objective: Bring the Shattered Hand Insignia to Yorm Shatterskull

Poor Choices – “It appears the Mag’har have an infiltrator in their midst. Garrosh disbanded the Shattered Hand and offloaded clandestine work to the Goblins, but it appears the Fel Horde have rekindled its name for their own use. Jorin Deadeye must be told about the Fel Orcs in his ranks, bring this report to him at the outpost here in Hellfire Peninsula. Once I’ve decided how to respond to this, I’ll send word for you.”
Objective: Bring the Refugee Status Report to Jorin Deadeye in Hellfire Peninsula.

Thrallmar Chapter 2; In the Shadow of the Portal

The Refugees are ready to move from Thrallmar to the Dark Portal, but their efforts are being hindered by saboteurs on top of the difficulties of Hellfire Peninsula itself. Guided by the Monks from Ogri’la and the ministrations of Dalm’Gabor, the refugees petition the Alliance to be let through the portal and into Azeroth. Just as quickly, one of the monks is killed, seemingly by the Alliance, but it is discovered to be a diversion of the Shattered Hand. As the dust settles from the plot, a Void Storm appears, requiring evacuation to the southern caves and the ridge beyond.

Requirements: Requires 3000 into Honored Thrallmar

As If a Dream – “Hero, my apologies for intruding upon your mind, however you were of great assistance before when you saved the refugees from the Fel Horde. The work of a hero is never done, however, as our journey has been stopped just short of our destination. The Dark Portal awaits those who would see a new life on Azeroth, but the Alliance prevents us from stepping through. Please, come help them see reason.”
Objective: Find Dalm’Gabor at the Dark Portal in Outland

Trail of Hope – “The path leading to Thrallmar is littered with the dreams these people once held for this world, now to be replaced with their hopes for a better life on Azeroth. The beasts of this world do not share in those, or any dream, and feast upon the weak and unwary. Help protect a caravan that will be moving from Thrallmar to the Dark Portal.”
Objective: Return to Thrallmar and protect the Refugee Caravan to the Dark Portal.

Ministrations – “The Horde ambassador has been kindly explaining to me the issues faced with journeying through the portal, yet cannot explain why the Alliance will not hold open those smaller portals so our people can step through if the large one is so dangerous. For ones gifted with so much, the Alliance seems quite miserly with their resources. Dru will continue to apply pressure while we focus on keeping everyone fed and comfortable.”
Objective: Obtain rations from Zeldariel and deliver food to four groups of refugees.
Objective: Obtain bandages and ointment from the Ogri’la Mendicant and treat three injured refugees
Objective: Speak with the vigilant refugee and head to the last known location of the Ogri’la Mendicant
Objective: Speak with Yekshis

Dark Truth – “The cry of horror draws me, like Anzu, to this place. I found the body, dead, but I sense not all is truth when first seen. The Mendicants and Dalm’Gabor are apoplectic at their loss – let us who know, and see, be the ones to seek truth, perhaps hidden?”
Objective: Check the scene for items or points of interest
Objective: Determine the order of events with Yekshis
Objective: Investigate the wounds in the Mendicant’s back
Objective: Use the liquid shadow to uncover hidden tracks and follow them
Objective: Defeat the Demonic Infiltrator

The Long Shadows – “The Alliance, as always, is blind to the shadows cast by their long light. In the darkness, right behind, is the best place to remain hidden, as is well known to many who seek to deceive. Use this, it will block the light to reveal the shadow’s true nature.”
Objective: Use the Veil Sight potion to see the traces of illusions. Confront 8 different corrupted guards and defeat the shadows that are revealed.

Casting Shadows – “There is one more shadow, cast by the brightest light. While the potion does not reveal it, the shadow is still visible to me, practiced as I am in seeing them. Give this to the Paladin overseeing the refugees, defeat the master of the corrupted.”
Objective: Give the potion to the Silver Hand Commander and defeat the Shadow of Nethekurse that appears.

Quest Giver: Ambassador Ardalan
Help Me Help You – “I represent the Horde interests to the Alliance, and while I commiserate with the plight of these refugees, the human here has a point. The Dark Portal is unstable, and it takes resources to open portals back and forth to Azeroth, much less keep them open. Besides, the Alliance already has enough issues handling the refugees from the last conflict. I cannot, however, convince Dalm’Gabor of this, all he sees are the resources already being expended in other ways. While the Horde does not have resources to lend, we do have soldiers. Please bring this request to Heng for some Raiders to patrol the roads between the portal and Thrallmar.”
Objective: Report to Heng Shatterskull and give him the Ambassador’s document

Bursting Out – “The biggest threat on the road, aside from the Fel Horde, are the Bursters, massive worms drawn to ground vibrations. With all the new boots on the ground, they are being driven to a frenzy. Go, kill a few, and see about bringing me the mandibles from a really big one.”
Objective: Defeat 10 Hellfire Bursters on the road to the Dark Portal
Objective: Defeat the Hellfire Burster Prime and bring its Mandibles to Heng

Helping the Alliance, Again – “My Raiders reported the Alliance were about to receive a supply shipment from the Druids in the Zangarmarsh, but it was waylaid by the Fel Horde. Go bust a few skulls and get those supplies back for the refugees. Bring it to the first Druid of any importance you find at the portal.
Objective: Gather 8 stolen crates of Supplies
Objective: Bring the crates to Dreamweaver Zeldariel at the Dark Portal

Quest Giver: Dreamweaver Zeldariel
Evacuation Protocol – “This void storm came out of nowhere! One of the refugees told me there is a cave in the cliffs to the South that might hide us. Go to the camps and bring them to the cave. Go, quickly!”
Objective: Tell 25 Refugees to evacuate

The Void Reclaims All – “This void storm is releasing bolts of energy and eldritch terrors. Protect our people from the void beasts!”
Objective: Defeat 8 Unleashed Voidwalkers
Objective: Defeat 4 Void Beasts

Check for a Back Door – “We’ve saved as many as we could, all here in these tunnels. Could you see if there is a way out of the other end since we’re trapped in here?”
Objective: Go through the Flayer Den
Objective: Explore the Terrace

Flayed - While Zeldariel likely doesn’t wish for more death, these Flayers will kill any refugees that attempt to move through these tunnels. Purge as many as you can to ensure their safety.
Objective: Kill 10 Hellflayers

Mother Flayer - This Flayer seemed to be the Matriarch of the Den. By using its head, you might be able to ward off other flayers from attacking the refugees.
Objective: Bring the Hellflayer Matriarch’s head to Dreamweaver Zeldariel.

A Perfect Place - “A terrace at the end of the caves, and the void storm seems to be held at bay with a lone orc there? It sounds perfect to weather this catastrophe. Quickly now, we’ll meet you back over there.”
Objective: Meet Dreamweaver Zeldariel at the lonely terrace.
Objective: Convince Ogath the Mad to let you stay

Poor Guests – “I let you stay and now you want to stop the storm? I’ve spent years cultivating these void storms for my research and now you want to just end them? That’s madness! I may be willing though, if you help my research. Have your friends gather some of the crystals on this terrace.”
Objective: Mark 8 void crystal formations for the refugees to mine.

Out of My Way! – “I suppose you want someplace to sleep too, hmm? Well my hut is too small for all of you! Wait, they brought their own tents and supplies? Fine, but they cannot disturb my research. Help them find out of the way places.”
Objective: Mark a spot for the Ogre Refugee Camp
Objective: Mark a spot for the Broken Refugee Camp
Objective: Mark a spot for the Arakkoa Refugee Camp

Return to Center – “We made it! I wasn’t sure for a few moments there. So many of the refugees are a little shaken up by our evacuation and aren’t quite with it yet. Perhaps you could gather a few and I’ll lead us in a meditation ceremony to help calm everyone down? I appear to have dropped some meditation crystals while in the cave… could you return there and retrieve them?”
Objective: Obtain the bag of meditation crystals near the cave entrance.
Objective: Gather 4 terrified refugees and 3 confused refugees and bring them to Dalm’Gabor
Objective: Participate in the meditation ritual to clear the mind and create calmness

Veil Ogath – “This Ogath sees much that is hidden – his own kind calls him mad? This location may seem strange for his experiments, yet it is not without reason. Long ago there was a Veil in these mountains, destroyed by the Bleeding Hollow orcs, but parts remained hidden, its connection to the shadows never broke. I will reveal the Veil to the uninitiated, and it shall be consecrated in the name of the one who has kept it safe. For the ritual, mark these places in the dust, and I will shift the shadows so all may see.”
Objective: Create the rune markings at the locations indicated by Yekshis.and help in the ritual to reveal the Veil.
Objective: Ask Ogath for permission to rename the Veil after him
Objective: Help the Arrakoan refugees move in.

An End to the Madness – “They called me mad. MAD! I have developed a crystal formation that will actively attract the void, bringing the storm here for direct study. Use these crystals to manifest the storm’s essence here, then defeat it. I will drain away the energy once you have done so. When completed, you can call upon your friends to rescue you and I can return to my business away from your disruptions! We only get one chance though, once the crystals are used, they will repel the void until they recharge in another century or two.”
Objective: Activate the Void Array
Objective: Defeat Umbracallia the Devourer

Quest Giver: Barley
Glad Tidings – “That was quite the show you put on, we could see outlines of the creature through the Void Storm. Heng tried to send reinforcements the moment he learned that you had retreated into the caves, but the storm itself prevented our Wyverns from reaching you. Now here you are. I’ll send word that you and the refugees are safe, but I honestly think this looks like a safer position for them than right on the Alliance’s doorstep. Perhaps you can convince the refugees to hunker down here?”
Objective: Speak with Dalm’Gabor, Dru the Patient, and Yekshis
Objective: Oversee the foundation of the Heroes Point Refugee Camp
Objective: Speak with Yorm Shatterskull.

Thrallmar Chapter 3; A Hint of Rust

Many of the weaker demons of the Legion were stuck in Outland upon the defeat of their masters on Argus. Joining together under the leadership of an unknown demon lord, they have fashioned a new army from the disparate engineers and forces remaining on the shattered world – the Rusted Legion. While the Alliance focuses on reconnecting the Dark Portal to Azeroth, the Horde forces identify the growing threat… the Rusted Legion advances from their hidden citadel, attempting to take Thrallmar and the Portal for themselves. Meanwhile, Ogath the Mad finishes one of his grand experiments – a generator that can summon the might of a Void Storm!

Requirements: Requires 7500 into Honored with Thrallmar

Violent Tendencies – “Honor to you, . My brother may be an officious fool, but his communications network is top notch. He is worried about something and refuses to tell me – thus I need you, somebody he trusts, to come and knock some sense into his skull.”
Objective: Speak with Heng Shatterskull in Thrallmar
Objective: Meet with Yorm and Heng in Thrallmar.

Spare Change – “My brother has always been paranoid – eyes everywhere he says. Lets play along. Those goblin dung-beetles left behind a metal detector, go grab that and search for any presents in and around the Keep.”
Objective: Obtain the Goblin Metal Detector
Objective: Find 12 Different Hot Spots
Objective: Defeat the Gan’arg Engineer that comes to fix the Listening Device
Objective: Bring the Device to Heng
Objective: Bring the Device to Rohok.

Salvage Job – “Hmmm, I’m more a plate and hammer man myself, these fine-tuned gizmos were always the work of the Goblins, I just forged the metal for their work and added some spikes. Heng certainly did a job on this, you sure he barely touched it? Bah, never mind, I’ll try my hand but I’ll need some more parts. The remnants of the Forge Camps to the north should have some spare demon parts, though I did see some Gan’arg and Mo’arg salvaging some.”
Objective: Obtain 18 Scavenged Parts from broken Fel equipment at the Forge Camps to the north of Thrallmar. Parts can be found on the ground or held by Mo’arg and Gan’arg salvager forces.

Get a Bigger Hammer – This massive hammer might be of use to Rohok back in Thrallmar.
Objective: Bring Salvage Leader Gizmork’s Hammer Arm to Rohok

Monopoly on Pain – “The demons have begun sending salvagers all over Outland, particularly to their old holdings to obtain any Fel-Cannons that might be tucked away in an armory. I think I saw some broken cannons up the hill – go make sure the Salvagers stay away while my Peons take them apart.”
Objective: Mark 3 Hellfire Fel-Cannons and protect the Peons from Gan’arg and Mo’arg salvagers while they dismantle them.

Listen Up – “I think I’ve got it! This is some kind of Legion transponder but has been bolted back together using anything at hand – and that was before Heng got to it! Lets turn it on and see what we can hear.”
Objective: Listen to the Legion Communication
Objective: Tell Heng Shatterskull about the Rusted Legion

Quest Giver: Heng Shatterskull
Second Opinion – “Rusted Legion?. Rebuilding a demon lord? This reeks of necromancy and body horror to me, meaning the apothecaries may be able to explain it better. Go speak with the ones in the tower and see if they have anything of interest to tell us.”
Objective: Speak with Apothecary Albreck

Friends and Alliances – “Our ambassador with the Alliance has put out a call, specifically to you. I wonder what this is about? You should find him by the Dark Portal. Also, one of the refugees, a Broken, seems to think the Horde can help them.”
Objective: Speak with Dru the Patient at Heroes Point
Objective: Speak with Ambassador Ardalan at the Dark Portal in Outland.

Mad Ramblings – “One of the reports by Commander Orion notes the presence of a fool I thought the Horde had shed ages ago. Ogath is mad, even by my standards, but he somehow escaped from his cage and vanished into the wilds during the assault on the Dark Portal. It was said you met him at Heroes Point? Go make sure he isn’t causing more trouble.”
Objective: Speak with Ogath the Mad at Heroes Point.

Quest Giver: Ambassador Ardalan
Balance of Light and Shadow, Part 2 (Requires Anathema or Benediction) – “The Archmage of Stormwind has requested that the Horde keeps an eye out for relics once held by my people, known as the Eyes of Magic. Two are known of, specifically the Eye of Divinity and the Eye of Shadow, which have been manifested into weapons used to defeat the scourge. If you happen to know the location of either Anathema or Benediction, bring them to the Dark Portal and allow the Archmage to inspect them.”

Objective: Equip Benediction and allow Andromath to test it.
Result: “I am sorry, champion, but it appears that the Eye of Divinity has become impure over the years, as these cracks can attest. Its ability to channel energy has been greatly diminished despite its once powerful nature. It may still serve you for now, but we have completely taxed its limits. (Receive Lightfused Benediction).

Objective: Equip Anathema and allow Andromath to test it.
Result: “It appears the stone was damaged after Kazzak used it to open the Dark Portal, and it can no longer harness the raw energies required for my spells. It is not completely without merit however, but it cannot be further tempered without destroying it. (Receive Shadowfused Anathema).

Quest Giver: Dru the Patient
Refugee Escort (Daily) – “Despite trying to get word out that the portal to Azeroth cannot help them, more and more refugees are beginning to make their way here. I ask if you could make sure they arrive safely.”
Objective: Escort the caravan from Thrallmar and protect it from the Fel Horde.

Hellfire Cooking School (Daily) – “We have become quite adept at using the local ingredients to spice and enhance what rations the Alliance and Horde can spare, though some have to be scavenged near daily. Ask around and supply anyone preparing a meal with the ingredients needed, normally they can be found somewhere on the Peninsula.”
Objective: Gather 5-10 ingredients from a portion of Hellfire Peninsula, the ingredient changes each day from among 5 options that can be obtained in a different portion of the zone.

Abominable Experiments – “Eh? Demons are ‘rebuilding’ demons? That’s a new one. It would be difficult due to the nature of Fel Blood, but it would be possible with the right tools… Okay, time for an experiment! I need a hand getting some parts, however, though you will be perfect to assist. I have heard reports of some larger demons around Hellfire Peninsula that should yield usable materials. Some of them may require more than one person to take out, however, so come back in one piece… or don’t if you want to make my life easier.”
Objective: Summon and defeat Mother Hubra in the pools of Aggonar to obtain Demonic Flesh
Objective: Summon and defeat the Maiden of Lashes near Honor Hold to obtain Demonic Arms
Objective: Summon and defeat Malgoriath the Malignant near the Dark Portal to obtain Demonic Muscles
Objective: Summon and defeat The Oracle of Fel in Hellfire Basin to obtain a Demonic Brain

Infusion of Fel – “I will need massive amounts of Fel Blood, but I cannot use the stuff from the pools of Aggonar, as that will burn right through the flesh. I need something diluted… I know, the Fel Horde! Defeat them and drain them dry – needless to say the stronger they are the more likely they will have usable fel blood in their veins.”
Objective: 100 units of Fel Blood from the Fel Horde in Hellfire Peninsula, The Ramparts, The Blood Furnace, and the Shattered Halls. Stronger enemies are more likely to yield more Blood.

Its Alive!? – “It is time, I will need assistance in the assembly, but we shall see if a demonic abomination is possible using the tools at our disposal. Just follow my instructions. Also, try not to throw up if this is your first abomination.”
Objective: Assist Apothecary Albreck in creating the Demon-Flesh Abomination
Objective: Observe the results
Objective: Run from the Unstable Abomination

If you can call that success… – “It was an absolute success! Yes, it was a bit unstable towards the end but the concept is sound. You see, the challenge is containing the destructive energy that manifests in fel blood – once a wound opens the blood itself burns the flesh and can cauterize the wound open, which can be fatal for lesser demons. Here, we can imbue demonic flesh with new life – but we have to obtain sufficiently stable materials to house the animate, otherwise the destructive energies overwhelm the form. The Mo’arg seem to bypass this by grafting fel plates onto their body – obtain some, for science!”
Objective: Obtain 12 Gan’arg or Mo’arg grafts from enemies in Hellfire Peninsula, the Netherstorm, or Shadowmoon Valley.

Evil Reforged – “Nothing bad will come of this. I obtained more parts from some much smaller demons while you were away. I will reinforce the seams with these fel-forged grafts and see if the result is more stable.”
Objective: Assist Apothecary Albreck in creating the Demon-Flesh Homunculus
Objective: Observe the results
Objective: Name Albreck’s new assistant
Objective: Speak about the threat with Heng Shatterskull

During the Questline heroes can watch the following conversation:

Yorm: Brother, for the last time, there are no more demon lords in Outland. My intelligence is that all of the major demonic powers left this world upon the destruction of Argus.
Heng: You are a fool if you honestly believe that, which I know you don’t. I have here a report from the apothecaries saying that that its entirely possible for the demons to rebuild their fallen comrades despite the destruction of Argus by using Mo’arg engineering. Don’t you think it strange the number of demons popping up with grafts? Or the number of Mo’arg and Gan’arg that have reappeared?
Yorm: There. Is. No. Threat. I will not jeopardize our standing and timetables with some rumors of new demons.
Heng: You have learned nothing, have you? Just like under Garrosh you would place your own standing above the security of the Horde? You are blinder than the demon hunters – even worse, you plucked out your own eyes.
Yorm: And what about you? You see new threats under every rock. Your bloodlust wasn’t sated taking orders from the Lady of Death? How many elves did you kill in Ashenvale? You need to find new victims?
Heng: I kill efficiently brother, against those who pick up arms and fought against the Horde. Would you really compare that with your crimes? You brother… kill with efficiency. How many prisoners did you assign to their deaths with the wave of your quill? How many could you have saved with the same flick of the wrist?
Yorm: Get. Out.

Confirmation of the Worst – “This is not to be repeated outside of the presence of myself or Heng, but this isn’t the first we’ve heard of this… Rusted Legion. Thrall came back from outland with stories of new Fel Reavers appearing from nowhere and demonic technology falling into the hands of Lower City crime lords. Now that you know about this possible threat, perhaps I can have you check on something… there was a caravan that went missing in route between Falcon Watch and Thrallmar… I fear the worst. Take a look and report back if my suspicions are confirmed.”
Objective: Go to the indicated location and check on the ravaged caravan.
Objective: Examine the wheel marks
Objective: Examine the burn marks
Objective: Examine the disfigured body
Objective: Examine the dropped metal
Objective: Follow the flare
Objective: Defeat the Ferrous Imps

Getting His Hands Dirty – “Sorry, I followed you out here. I know, I’m an administrator, not a good soldier, but I just can’t let this go. We freed ourselves of the demonic influence… then Hellscream, then Sylvanas… I need to be proactive. I have to stop letting evil happen and then doing nothing. Lets go, we have a ravine to check out.”
Objective: Search the indicated locations in Zeth’gol Ravine.
Objective: Defeat Ferrous Felguard Zomgru
Objective: Kick Naz the Insidious off of Yorm, block Naz’s attempts to kill Yorm for 30 seconds
Objective: Carry Yorm to a Felcycle and ride it to Thrallmar

Blood Drive – “Dirty chess. That Imp appears to have poisoned his blade with Fel Blood, which is now pumping through Yorm’s veins. I can bind the wound, but the Fel corruption is now winding its way through him, along with whatever other toxins it was mixed with. I have a list of orcs in the hold that matches his blood type – go get them and bring them here!”
Objective: Find the four orcs listed on Albreck’s list and tell them to report to the Apothecarium.
Objective: Find Heng Shatterskull, have him report to the Apothecarium.
Objective: Assist Albreck with the transfusion.

Recovery Period – “There, we prevented his demonic corruption from transforming him into a brute, but we cannot be sure what kind of damage this did to his brain until he wakes up. I’m certain there will be some cognitive changes… likely increased aggression, potentially for life, but whether he will be the same Orc on waking depends on a lot that is out of my control. Go bring this report to Heng… be as gentle as you can.”
Objective: Bring the status report to Heng Shatterskull

Make Yourself Useful – “So the soldiers are afraid of me and my work? Think I’ll start off the next demonic purge or something? Bah, my work is esoteric and only of interest to those like myself. I did have a contemporary, though, years ago, perhaps even a rival. Dia Darkwhisper was quite adept at delving into the mysteries of the void… before they killed her! I hear her spirit is haunting the citadel, perhaps her research is still within?”
Objective: Obtain Darkwhisper’s Void Atlas from the Red Reliquary in the Blood Furnace dungeon

The Stars Align – “There was one among the Blood Elves who came sniffing around for my secrets once, but he couldn’t pin me down long enough to get them, I want his work as well, see if his little calculations are anywhere near as interesting as he thought they were. He did have quite the Bomb I hear….”
Objective: Obtain Pathaleon’s Schematic Diary from the Mechanar dungeon.

Pretenders – “Several elven apprentices of Pathaleon have made their way back to Outland… liars and thieves the lot of them, but perhaps they may have stumbled upon something interesting. They are apparently sniffing around the crater here in Hellfire. Take this crystal, it will encase them in a prison of void energy. Bring them to my hovel in Heroes Point. They will make excellent ornaments until I’m ready for them.
Objective: Defeat three Void Elf Riftwalkers near Skyfall Crater and then use the Void Shard on them to steal their essence. Bring the crystals to Ogath the Mad.

Labyrinth of the Mind – “Back when the Shadow Council held sway, I was given a small project and had a workbench within the Shadow Labyrinth. It has been far too long since I last read my notes from that time – could you retrieve them?”
Objective: Obtain Ogath’s Ramblings from the Shadow Labyrinth dungeon.

Shadow Walking – “According to this research there are a number of places where the void has torn through here in the Peninsula, enough that perhaps I can tear open a few portals to the Twisting Nether. I need some readings, take this scrying orb and use it to record the energy readings at a few locations I would like to be able to port between.”
Objective: Record the energy readings at the Falcon Watch, Spinebreaker Post Ruins, Thrallmar, Heroes Point, the Den of Haal’esh, the Throne of Kil’jaedan, and atop Hellfire Citadel.
Objective: Return to Ogath the Mad
Objective: Test the Reality Tearing Dagger
Objective: Upon completion, gain the additional action: Void Implosion, allowing you to cause a Rift to appear at the targeted location in Hellfire Peninsula to deal Shadow damage and pull enemies to its center. You can switch between your Hellfire Peninsula extra action at the Barracks in Thrallmar and the Field Camp outside Hellfire Basin.

My Fault – “This… is my fault. I shouldn’t have pushed him into this. Take my insignia to Thrall and let him know that we… that I failed to do the right thing. Again. I will do what I can to keep this fort in order until a new commander is sent.”
Objective: Bring Heng’s Insignia to Thrall in Orgrimmar

Thrallmar Chapter 4; The Horde Endures

Heng Shatterskull has decided to give up his commission and Yorm continues to recover from the Fel Blood, his anger and strength enhanced but his self-control lacking. Under the direct command of Thrall, Nazgrel has returned to Thrallmar and seeks to reinforce the strength of the Fortress, seemingly at the expense of the Horde’s fragile treaty with the Alliance.

Requirements: Requires Revered with Thrallmar

Quest Giver: Thrall
What the Horde Needs – “Lok’tar Ogar , I hope this message finds you well. We are ready to send fresh reinforcements to Thrallmar. Please return to Orgrimmar and we will discuss what needs to be done.”
Objective: Speak with Thrall and Nazgrel in Orgrimmar
Objective: Meet with Nazgrel in Thrallmar
Objective: Watch Heng give command of Thrallmar to Nazgrel

Horde Old Soldiers Discussion

As part of this questline, heroes can experience the following conversation:

Thrall: I was not aware of the difficulties the brothers have faced since my failure with Garrosh.
Eitrigg: Several of our commanding officers have been straining against their leash in the same ways – we should not, cannot, expect this to be the worst that happens. This reminds me of the malaise that befell us in the camps.
Nazgrel: Agreed. The Shatterskull brothers were born in the camps, they do not have our experiences, do not have the wisdom that came from watching our forebears fail in the same way.
Thrall: Then I have failed them, I thought that through peace the Horde would never have to make those kinds of decisions again, that by following an honorable path we could bury the mistakes of the past.
Nazgrel: We thought the cycle broken, but it keeps beginning anew. We drink deeply of honeyed words of conflict, of our supremacy, then when reality breaks the illusion we fall into a torpor, again and again.
Eitrigg: Are we no better than the beasts the Alliance paint us as?
Thrall: No, we are not beasts. We cannot change the past, nor can we prevent the next generation from making mistakes, but we can help them not make the same ones we did.

Nazgrel Takes Command

As part of this questline, heroes can experience the following conversation:

Nazgrel: Heng Shatterskull, I have come to relieve you of command.
Heng: Understood. The men have been apprised of what they need to know and I have kept my brother’s records up to date as much as possible. I am ready to accept my punishment.
Nazgrel: This is your punishment. What were you expecting, to be thrown from the cliffs of Outland and into the abyss?
Heng: That’s… my negligence and poor judgment caused an officer of the Horde to be injured, his will violated.
Nazgrel: Your own brother no less.
Heng: The Horde has ordered far harsher punishments for less serious infractions.
Nazgrel: You mean the Horde under Garrosh? Or Sylvanas?
Heng: I cannot continue to serve as a soldier of the Horde, the weight of my crimes is too heavy for me. For the safety of the grunts under my command, I cannot lead if I cannot trust myself.
Nazgrel: If I order a million lashes, will that bleed the sorrow from your bones? What of a thousand strikes with a hot brand, will that burn away the pain? What I can do, Heng, is give you time. Your punishment is this, go. Go find what was lost, and on doing so I will judge whether you remain of use to the Horde. Do not take forever, I refuse to die of old age on this accursed rock.
Heng: … Yes Commander.
Nazgrel: Dismissed.

Quest Giver: Nazgrel
Return to Form – “It appears Thrallmar is in desperate need of some order, and I am here to provide it. We need to get the grunts and raiders back into fighting form, go speak with Axebreaker and Rohok to get some practice maneuvers in and some bite for their weapons.”
Objective: Assist Axebreaker and Rohok with training and equipping Thrallmar soldiers

Hammer and Harm – “All this work getting other soldiers their gear and I never get to work on my own kit. No more! I have a hammer and a hankerin’ to treat someone like a nail. Care to place a friendly wager on who would win in a fight between the two of us? Oh, we can’t do this in the camp, so lets get out to the Arena in the Basin to make this official.”
Objective: Travel to Hellfire Basin Arena
Objective: Defeat Rohok

Hungry Hungry Spirits – “The Fire Elemental in the forge has been acting up lately, feels like it needs some extra fuel to keep it nice and toasty in there. The bramble to the south of the Citadel, known as Gor’gaz Bramble, has some amazing specimens that burn real well! Go mark some cords for removal. It is Alliance territory, so be careful, you might need to defend the peons from overzealous soldiers.”
Objective: Mark four areas for Peons to gather brambles, defeat any beasts or alliance interlopers.

Gilded and Gleaming – “I want to make some of the spikes on the fortress a little extra special and have them gleam – gold is always the best option for that, particularly out here where the elements can get very rough. Unfortunately, there is no more gold to be found, but I know some just laying around. Check the Den of Haal’esh to the south of Falcon Watch, rumors say there is a giant construct just covered in glimmering plates of gold!”
Objective: Defeat the Gilded Cage in the ruins of Haal’esh.

Delivering Death – “They are finished! My newest batch of weapons are ready for delivery to our grunts across the Peninsula. I can distribute the weapons to the guards here in Thrallmar, but a number are still out in the wastes patrolling. Could you bring this Axe and this Shield to a couple of different soldiers?
Objective: Bring the Blackrock Axe to the Sentry at the Dark Portal
Objective: Bring the Blackrock Buckler to the patrolling orc near the Mag’har compound.

Give it a Swing – “A Raider is always looking for an opening, , and I think I’ve seen a couple in your combat style. I’ll show them to you but lets make it worth our while and spar. Nazgrel has this thing where he doesn’t like fighting in the Fortress, so meet me at the Arena in Hellfire Basin.”
Objective: Travel to the Hellfire Basin Arena
Objective: Defeat Vurtok Axebreaker

Raider Roundup – “A number of my raiders have been dispatched across the Peninsula. I need someone to go and check on them. You’ll need a swift mount and quicker wits to catch them. Let them know their new patrol routes when you do.”
Objective: Find and speak with the Thrallmar Raiders patrolling the Gor’gaz Bramble, the Zeth’gol Ravine, and the Felspark Ravine

Stay in Formation! – “Time for you to learn some of the more advanced formations we use when riding. Use this horn to call the Rangers over and we’ll run some practice drills.”
Objective: Use the Raider’s Warhorn
Objective: Complete the practice drills by getting into the correct formation with the Raiders

Hit and Run – “There is a perfect opportunity for our Raiders to practice their art – the Fel Horde managed to salvage some materials from the Abyssal Shelf and have a wagon taking their gains along the Path of Glory. If we were to, say, abscond with some of their goods, salvaged from the Alliance, we get our hands on some of their weaponry without having to break the pact with Honor Hold.”
Objective: Raid a Fel-Horde caravan on the Path of Glory

In on the Action (Elite) – “Some of the grunts think I’m blind behind this hood, no. I see that my advisors have been going against my orders and challenged you to a duel. Good. A fair brawl is good for morale, so lets make this interesting. Meet me in the ring in Hellfire Basin, the soldiers will have a good show.”
Objective: Travel to the Hellfire Basin Arena
Objective: Battle Nazgrel

The Right Medicine – “The Apothecary Albreck reports that Yorm is up and ready for visitors. Whenever he is ready, I have a mission for him.”

Rehabilitation – “While I don’t think Yorm is ready for frontline combat, his fever has gone away and the worst of the skin discoloration has passed, though he still seems a little red around his pulse points. No matter, what the commander wants, he gets. Yorm does seem to still be there, but he is having some anger management issues, so I recommend some exercises. See if he feels up to it.”
Objective: Speak with Yorm Shatterskull and bring him to the training grounds near Felspark Ravine
Objective: Exercise with Yorm
Objective: Train with Yorm
Objective: Spar with Yorm
Objective: Bring Yorm to Nazgrel

The Best Medicine – “I remember an adage from Lordaeron, that laughter makes the best medicine. While I would still contend a good Elixir will solve all the world’s ills, high morale does seem to play a component in recovery. Bring Yorm around to the tavern and keep an eye out while he meets with some friends.”
Objective: Buy a round
Objective: Stop the Bar Brawl
Objective: Escort Yorm and the Drunken Orcs to the Felgeyser Fields
Objective: Use the harpoon gun to catch a Breaching Crust Burster and ride it for 12 seconds

Pacification – “One of the benefits of having Yorm in the Apothecarium is that I could use him for some experiments. No, don’t worry, nothing too strenuous, but I would like to test my results on some of the Fel Horde along the Path of Glory. Speak with the Wyvern Handler here in Thrallmar and have him loan you a beast, then perform a couple of looks around the Citadel chucking these bombs. Let me know what happens!”
Objective: Use the neutralizing concoction on 100 Fel Horde soldiers while riding the Wyvern.

Tubes and Tinctures – “The new apparatus purchased by Antonivich has been wonderful, but sometimes I lose track of where all the pipes are going. Could I convince you to lend a hand and move some of the piping around while I read off some notes? I need an extra set of hands, and the Abomination wont do this.”
Objective: Complete the pipe flow mini-game and mix the potions as directed by Albreck.

Logistical Support – “You are to join Yorm on a mission to the region south of Hellfire Citadel. Since I left outland, the bramble south of the Peninsula has grown unchecked and now covers the majority of the roads between Honor Hold and Terrokar Forest – I think we can make use of this and potentially overcome our loss of Spinebreaker Post. Yorm is in command, but, if he should need… encouragement… be there.”
Objective: Speak with Yorm, meet with him and the assigned patrol, assist Yorm in getting control over the peons and grunts.
Objective: Travel with the contingent to the Gor’gaz Bramble outskirts.
Objective: Scout the outpost location

Nesting Instinct – “This seems a good spot to establish a camp, if not an outpost, but we should probably evict its current occupants first. Generally a Ravager Matriarch rests at the nest’s center, so be careful.”
Objective: Defeat the Firemaw Ravager Matriarch
Objective: Destroy 3 Winged Ravagers
Objective: Defeat 6 Firemaw Ravagers
Objective: Place the Thrallmar Banner

Look But Don’t Touch – “This outpost, Firemaw Den, will now serve as the Horde’s eyes south of the Citadel here on Hellfire Peninsula. We are to establish observation posts to keep eyes on the road so we can report on any Alliance movements into Terrokar Forest. We will scout several points and see what offers the best view.”
Objective: Scout out observation points one and two and defeat any wildlife that make the location dangerous.
Objective: Scout out observation point three, use the spyglass to see the oncoming Fel Horde forces about to intercept an Alliance delegation.
Objective: Defend the Alliance delegation from the Fel Horde attack

Anger Point – “CARNAGE!”
Objective: Defeat the enraged Yorm Shatterskull

A Weight On His Shoulders – “I almost… I cannot let the rage overtake me like that again. If we leave this human here the Ravagers will set upon him before we make it back to Firemaw Den. I will carry him, it is my weight to bear.”
Objective: Escort Yorm to the Firemaw Den while he carries the injured human
Objective: Set the human on a riding wolf and send him off to Honor Hold
Objective: Take Yorm’s Missive to Thrallmar

Thrallmar Chapter 5; Blood Ties

Yorm has been charged with breaking the treaty between Thrallmar and Honor Hold, requiring Nazgrel to hand him over to the Alliance soldiers or risk restarting open conflict for the peninsula. Jorin Deadeye discovers the location of the Vault of Eyes and prepares to perform the traditional rites of his clan. Axebreaker and the wolf riders of Thrallmar also seek assistance in expanding their stable, inducting the hero into their raiding party.

Requirements: Requires 7000 into Revered with Honor Hold

Quest Giver: Messenger Grunt
A Personal Request – “Report from the Commander of Thrallmar, Nazgrel. You are being recalled to perform a vital duty to the Horde. I was asked to give you this letter as well.”
Objective: Read Nazgrel’s Command
Objective: Speak with Nazgrel in Thrallmar

Chains of Duty – “Thank you for returning, champion. The Alliance received their soldier and I hear he is on the mend, which brings me to Yorm. The soldier remembers enough to know that it was Yorm that attacked him. They are threatening that unless we turn him over to their custody, that Honor Hold will recommence hostilities. We have no high ground here, and I need you to speak with the Sergeant and request that he go peacefully. Please escort him to Honor Hold and I will meet you there to negotiate his surrender.
Objective: Speak with Sergeant Yorm Shatterskull in Firemaw Post
Objective: Speak with and complete the quests for Engineer Galm and Nodu the Penitent

The Eyes of the Horde – “The leader of the Mag’har, Jorin Deadeye, calls for your assistance at their refuge. He seeks to have uncovered something and would like an emissary of the Horde to assist. Go, bring glory to the Horde.”
Objective: Speak with Jorin Deadeye at the Mag’har Refuge.

Quest Giver: Engineer Galm
Building on Success – “I will fulfill my duties to the best of my ability sir. I do have some ideas for improvement. I exchange correspondence with Darig Roarke on occasion and he provided me with schematics for a telescope that might be useful. All I need to build it is some scrap metal from the ramparts to the north. I’ve already commanded some peons to gather it, we just require someone to make sure it gets back here.”
Objective: Gather supplies from three Lost Peons
Objective: Assist Engineer Galm in building the Spy-O-Scope X-Treme
Objective: Try out the Spy-O-Scope X-Treme to view the patrolling soldiers, Terokkar Forest, and catch a glimpse of the Alliance General in his pajamas.

Over and Over – “Firemaw Post is an excellent position to keep an eye on the Alliance and observe the comings and goings through Terokkar, however they also prove a difficulty in getting our observations back to Thrallmar. I watched as the goblins flew away in their balloon and have been thinking to myself that flying messages over the Citadel might be the fastest way. Darig Roarke has been exchanging schematics with me, and I managed to nab one of his “Iron Balloon” schematics. Shall we give it a try?”
Objective: Use the Iron Balloon Launcher to fling message orbs at Thrallmar. Avoid hitting Alliance, Horde, and Fel orcs flying through the skies.

Quest Giver: Nodu the Penitent
We All Deserve Redemption – “You seem surprised to find a priest with green skin? Ha, do not worry, my order has flourished in the years since Sylvanas left. We are counselors, focused on helping our brothers and sisters come to peace with their natures. During the years in the internment camps some of us came to understand the light as it was espoused by the humans, and we cultivated that faith to help us through the darkest times. Nazgrel called upon me to minister to Yorm, in his time of need, and we have had many discussions. It is time for one of our walks, perhaps you care to join us? If not, do you mind performing some of his duties until we return?”
Objective: Join Nodu and Yorm on their walk
Or
Objective: Gather 3 Intelligence Reports from Grunts at Firemaw Post

Nodu and Yorm Talk (Psych/Trauma Discussion Warning)

During the quest, heroes can participate in the following conversation:

Nodu the Penitent: Yorm, do you mind if [Hero Name] joins us on our walk today?
Sergeant Yorm Shatterskull: … I guess I do not
Nodu: I find that sometimes having friends around helps calm the urges. Tell me, have you had any episodes or especially violent thoughts since our last walk?
Yorm: I have. I get… so angry. At everything. I overheard the grunts talking about Heng’s departure and it was all I could do to keep from ripping out their throats and feeding them to the Worgs.
Nodu: Were any of the methods we discussed helpful in stopping you from acting on these thoughts?
Yorm: I used that breathing technique you mentioned. I cannot, however, wrap my mind around the meditation. Every time I tried, left to my own thoughts, I just keep returning to the rage and how I hurt that human. How do I quiet it?
Nodu: You don’t. It is now a part of you, just as it remains a part of those of us who drank demon blood. The Fire burns in your veins, drives you forward and makes you feel powerful. The power burns itself out, in time, but the underlying feelings never go away. Nor should they.
Yorm: I cannot return to my duties like this, I cannot risk the soldiers under my command. What if I snap? What if I hurt someone… I cant….
Yorm begins breathing heavily, clenching and unclenching his fists
Nodu remains silent, waiting for the moment to pass
Yorm regains his composure.
Nodu: You handled that well. I cannot assure tomorrow, but today, you are managing. Would you mind if I joined you in your confinement in Honor Hold?
Yorm: Why in the world would you want that?
Nodu: I began my study of the light during my time in a human internment camp, there are certain issues that arise when an orc detoxing from demonic blood is imprisoned. My mission is to help you, and to do that, I need to be there. So?
Yorm: If the humans allow it, I would appreciate the company.

Concessions – “Time to face the music. Would you mind escorting Nodu to Honor Hold? Use this banner to signal your arrival and the guards should let you through without harassment. Its my understanding that the Barracks in Honor Hold is where I will surrender myself to the Alliance for judgment.”
Objective: Escort Nodu to the walls of Honor Hold
Objective: Use the ‘Treaty Banner’ to mark yourself as a noncombatant.
Objective: Speak with Nazgrel in the Barracks.
Objective: Speak with Ambassador Ardalan

Subject To Emotion – “Thank you. Nazgrel and Nodu were kind to speak about me like that. I was not expecting the human to also vouch for my character. Regardless, I must satisfy the terms of our treaty and I will not be the weak link that causes the next war. Please let the Ambassador know that I offer no contest to the human’s judgment and welcome my chance to atone. While I will not be able to speak with you again until my sentence is served, I want to thank you for standing by me, and serving as the honorable hand of the Horde.”
Objective: Speak with Ambassador Ardalan
Objective: Escort Nodu and Yorm to their cell, observe.

The Blind Leading – “Ah, champion, I am glad the Horde sent you, it saves me from having to bring another emissary up to date. I have found it, the Vault of Eyes… or at least part of it. It seems the Abyssal Shelf holds the deepest chambers, hidden from view. My brother uncovered it, but he could not hide it as well as the initial shattering did. There is one problem, it is protected by powerful magic that I cannot break. My brother consulted with one of my father’s compatriots, an Orc named Zezzak thought lost when Spinebreaker Post fell to the demons. Dig him up and bring him here, I have heard rumors he is hiding somewhere in Zeth’Gol Ravine.”
Objective: Search 3 Caverns in Zeth’Gol Ravine
Objective: Rescue Zezzak from the Crust Burster

Quest Giver: Zezzak
Trust is Earned – “Ah, you speak for the other son of Kilrogg? Bah, I am tired of the fool’s follies causing me trouble. I trusted Krahl and look where that got me! No, I would rather the secrets of the Bleeding Hollow end here and now.”
Objective: Convince Zezzak that Jorin is worthy of trust
Objective: Bring Zezzak’s request to Jorin Deadeye
Objective: Meet Jorin and Zezzak at the entrance to the Shadow Labyrinth in Auchindoun

Last Words – “Why have I brought you here? A question that only the blood of Kilrogg can answer. I will open a gateway deep into the crypts below, and we shall see whether Jorin is worthier of the secrets of the Bleeding Hollow.”
Objective: Enter the Portal
Objective: Place Zezzak’s Whispering Totem
Objective: Observe the last moments of Kilrogg Deadeye
Objective: Fight the echoes of the Alliance and Danath Trollbane, observe his battle with Kilrogg
Objective: Speak with Jorin about Kilrogg’s last words.
Objective: Meet Jorin Deadeye near the Vault of Eyes on the Abyssal Shelf

Zezzak and Jorin in the Shadow Labyrinth

During the quest heroes can participate in the following conversation:

Zezzak: So, are you?
Jorin Deadeye: Am I what?
Zezzak: Deadeye’s blood.
Jorin Deadeye: Yes.
Zezzak: And will it?
Jorin: What?
Zezzak: Will it live? Will the Horde live?
Jorin: I am Mag’har, not of the Horde.
Zezzak: Well that answers it. You are not the prophesied one. Your brother will succeed and his Horde will live.
Jorin: I refuse to accept that.
Zezzak: Refuse all you want, these things have a way of coming around regardless of belief. Unless… I have it wrong?
Jorin: My father’s words could mean anything, it could simply refer to allowing Gul’dan to escape, leading to the continuation of the Horde.
Zezzak: So you don’t think you are somehow prophesied to lead the Horde? That you are destined for power?
Jorin: No, regardless of visions I would never accept such power. That is the sole lesson my father left me in his absence, that his gift was not a promise, not something to take for granted. It was a tool, something to help his people. It was described as a fair exchange, one eye for incomplete vision, no more and no less.
Zezzak: You are indeed your father’s son. Fine, I will help you undertake the ritual. Lets get out of here, the dead creep me out.

The Traditions of the Bleeding Hollow – “Jorin would break the seal on this most sacred place? He will find it difficult. He has had a hard life, but I do not believe he has the true power and wisdom of the Bleeding Hollow within him. He is Mag’har, certainly, untainted by demons, but is he truly of the Bleeding Hollow? This place will test him sorely. If you are unaware, speak with me about our rituals, so you may help him.”
Objective: Assist Jorin in performing the ritual to begin the Trials in the Vault of Eyes

What are the trials presented here?
“The Bleeding Hollow have three events in their life, two are undertaken in youth by every member of the clan – while the last is undertaken by the most powerful of our shamans and leaders. First, our children are born of blood, and will drown in blood if found unworthy. Second, they must undergo Om’riggor, and paint themselves in the blood of their foes. The final ritual, is in preparation of our death. We plunge our knife deep within our own eye and gouge it out, to gain a vision of our death. The last orc to perform that ritual was our last warchief, Kilrogg Deadeye, father of Jorin, and the last true chief of the Bleeding Hollow.”

Born in Blood – “Unlike some clans, the Bleeding Hollow would not drown our children in water, no. We drown them in blood. At the end of battle or a hunt we would gather the carcasses and fill a basin with their blood. We would then beseech our ancestors to protect the child as we held them below, and if they were strong enough, they would survive. Jorin was never given this honor, and his ancestors have yet to show their support for him. Protect him as he goes below and defeat any spirits that would try and drown him.”
Objective: Help Jorin complete the first trial by supporting him whenever he falters and defeating the Bloodborne Wraiths.

Raised in Blood – “So, Jorin finally seeks his birthright as the head of our clan? I was among the few that returned with his father from beyond the Dark Portal, to return home only to find our world decaying from the corruption, and to finally shatter like a mirror. He seeks to see, to know his death.”
Zezzak looks proudly upon Jorin
“His father often made the wrong choices, but he would be proud that his son is travelling within. I will do what I can to ease his path. The guardians will seek a blood price from him before allowing him into the preparation chambers. Go bathe in the blood of the ochre oozes that infest these chambers, and the spirit’s lust should be sated.”
Objective: Bathe in the blood of 4 Ochre Oozes
Objective: Defeat the crimson manifestation of Garrosh and complete the second trial.

An Eye for a Vision – “He blames himself for the actions of another. If he continues to look into the past, he will never be able to receive a vision of his future. He will need the knife, and the bowl in which to place his eye, all of which are here.”
Zezzak’s form shimmers
“Krahl was cruel in his search for the clan’s secrets. He forced me to undergo the trials ahead of him, but I could not bear to look upon my death and instead turned away from the gift when it was offered. I gouged out my eyes to spite the false warchief. I was rewarded this opportunity to guide a true Chieftain of the Bleeding Hollow to his destiny, and now I think the ancestors will welcome me. Jorin knows what he needs to do, you merely need be there to help him afterwards.”
Objective: Meet Jorin after he completes the third trial.

End of a Generation – “I am completely blind now, but I saw it. I saw my death, and I know now what I must do. This place, these rituals, their time is over. This place will fall into the Void soon, taking everything with it. Even now the spirits sense the end, and soon it will be empty of the energy that imbues it. Good.”
Objective: Escort Jorin Deadeye back to the surface, escaping the crumbling Vault

The Eye of Jorin – “I feel something… a vision unlike before. It is as if I can see again, but my eyes are floating? Touch my hand, and I will show you.”
Objective: Experience the vision through the Eye of Jorin.
Objective: Observe Geya’rah mourning Geya
Objective: Observe the battle between the Lightbound and the Mag’har
Objective: Observe Geya’rah mourning Jorin

Leading the Blind – “I think when I came here that I doubted my purpose… but I think deep down I allowed my disappointment in Garrosh to strike at my sense of self. This, perhaps, will permit me to better lead my people – no longer just the Bleeding Hollow clan, but the entire collective of Mag’har Orcs of Outland. When next we meet, it will be in Nagrand.”
Objective: Take the Mag’har status report to Nazgrel in Thrallmar.

Animal Cruelty – “As the master of these stables it is my responsibility to care for the animals and prepare them for battle. My methods may seem harsh, but they pale in comparison to the Fel Horde. The Arena Master, Omlu, keeps a small menagerie for use in his arena. I have heard of the conditions he keeps these animals in… I cannot allow it to continue. Should you find yourself near the arena in the Shattered Halls I beg you to release the animals. Even if they perish in the escape it is better than what happens to them in that arena. Perhaps this’ll allow them some measure of revenge.”
Objective: Release the animals in Omlu’s Menagerie in the Shattered Halls dungeon.

Maneuvers on the Move – “You’ve been helping with the raiding parties for a while now, perhaps you are ready for some more complex maneuvers? I will let you ride one of my beasts to practice, but be warned, he will devour you if given a chance.”
Objective: Mount El Pollo Peligroso and ride him without being knocked off for 15 seconds.

Your First Patrol – “Good, you have the basics. Now, join the rest of the host in their training. I think staying in formation all the way around Hellfire Peninsula will be sufficient.
Objective: Join the maneuver practice session and complete the entire patrol while remaining in formation
Objective: Name your Worg

Fungal Remedy – “My beasts require constant attention, one of the friskier hounds escaped and found their way into the Zangarmarsh. It is dangerous out there if you do not know the environment, and I think she ate some kind of strange fungus that is now coming out with her… leavings. Albreck says he can perform a better examination if he has a fresh sample of the mushroom that has not passed through her system. One of the Druids said they may have seen a similar specimen in the Underbog – would you check?”
Objective: Obtain Backwart Fungus from the Underbog dungeon

Fury Road – “While you were away, we received reports of a group of Rusted Legion demons riding through the valley and attacking anyone they came across. Time to put your training to good use, join the team and show me what you can do!”
Objective: Saddle up on your Worg.
Object
Objective: Chase down 3 Rusted Legion Bikers while on your Worg and destroy them by performing the called maneuver.
Objective: Defeat Speedspike the Blighted
Objective: Return to Vurtok Axebreaker and celebrate your completion of your first official mission!
Resolution: Upon completion, gain the ability to ride your Worg from your stables in Thrallmar, acting as if a mount with special actions. You gain additional Daily quests while you have the Worg. You can switch between your Hellfire Peninsula extra action at the Barracks in Thrallmar and the Field Camp outside Hellfire Basin.

Rampage Road (Daily) – “The Rusted Legion is being quite the nuisance – ride out raider!”
Objective: Complete the progress bar by disrupting Rusted Legion operations by using the Raider Patrol to defeat Ferrous Bikers, destroy Malignant Gateways, and defeat Rusted Fel Cannons throughout Hellfire Peninsula.

Simply Mad (Daily) – “Ogath needs data on a number of void crystals he has stashed around the Peninsula, and Nazgrel wants me to humor him. Fine, as the newbie you get the job. Also, Ogath said something about shadow chickens? I stopped listening around then.”
Objective: Complete the progress bar by gathering Void crystals around Thrallmar and around the Peninsula, using the Void Rift special command to hit specified targets around Hellfire Peninsula. You may encounter a wild Sombreado Pollo while on patrol, you will need to quell the threat by riding them for 15 seconds to calm them and cause them to return to the void.

Thrallmar Chapter 6; Song of Skulls

Despite Yorm Shatterskull going willingly to maintain relations with the Alliance, word reaches Nazgrel that the Sergeant has been scheduled to be executed for attacking the Alliance patrol. While he tries to determine why the leaders of Honor Hold have made such a drastic decision, he orders the hero to find Heng and prepare to mount a rescue.

Step 6: Requires 14000 into Revered with Thrallmar

Quest Giver: Thallmar Emissary
Nazgrel Commands – “Greetings hero, I bear word from Nazgrel requesting your immediate return to Thrallmar. He has provided strict instructions to read and then destroy this missive.”
Objective: Read the Thrallmar Missive

Bad News Travels Fast – “Champion, thank you for returning so quickly. Ambassador Ardalan brought back word from Honor Hold that Sergeant Yorm has been scheduled to be executed! This goes against the negotiated terms of his surrender. Ardalan seems to believe that the new Alliance commander is to blame, a Lightforged known as Marshal Eidem. I need to know as much as possible about him, go to the Dark Portal and Heroes Rest to see what the gossip is among the refugees.
Objective: Try to speak with three Dark Portal Refugees
Objective: Speak with Dalm’Gabor and Yekshis to learn about Marshal Eidem
Objective: Speak with Dreamweaver Zeldariel at Heroes Point

Mendicant’s Tithe – “The teachings of Ogri’la help me in these troubled times, that we must seek the middle-way, free of conflict. My order, though, disagrees with the elders – we believe that the wealth and opulence gathered by our elders detracts from our meditations and so we become Mendicants, at the service of our neighbors and free of the burdens of plenty. As an adventurer you know that oftentimes performing good deeds can reap material awards, hence my request. Could you gather any rewards my fellows have gathered and tithe them back to the refugees? I hear one of the orcs is operating a food kitchen, perhaps they have use for the coin?”
Objective: Gather tithes from 3 Mendicants in Heroes Point
Objective: Defeat the Wayward Mendicant
Objective: Bring the coin bags to Jold Skyflayer OR open the bag and take the coins

Garden of Gossip – “I was here when that Lightforged Draenei first came through the portal – he took a tour of the refugee camps here at Heroes Point. He seemed unimpressed. I don’t expect anyone hardened by centuries of war with the Legion to be particularly personable, but he was downright rude. Many of the refugees were cowed by his presence so I understand why Dalm’Gabor and Yekshis are hesitant. Here, help distribute these rations and you may be able to get a few tongues to loosen.”
Objective: Bring 10 Ration Bundles to gossiping refugees.
Objective: Speak with Dru the Patient
Objective: Bring the report on your findings to Nazgrel in Thrallmar

The Diplomatic Option – “I see. This Mashall Eidem sounds like an imposing Draenei to be across from at the bargaining table, but an inflexible one. This correlates with what the Ambassador told me. Good job. Join me at the gates of Honor Hold and wave the Treaty Banner, it is time to meet our foe on this field of battle.”
Objective: Travel to Honor Hold and use the Treaty Banner to signal yourself as a noncombatant
Objective: Follow Nazgrel into Honor Hold
Objective: While Nazgrel argues with the officious steward, inspect the cells beneath the barracks
Objective: Join the meeting between Nazgrel and Marshal Eidem

Nazgrel and Eidem 'Negotiate'

During this quest the hero participates in the following conversation:

Marshal Eidem: “Raising your voice will not change my verdict.”
Nazgrel: “And what gives you the right? I was told the matter would be settled if the Sergeant was surrendered, that his only punishment would be confinement since nobody was hurt!”
Eidem: “Honor Hold’s commander at the time overreached his authority in making such a claim. It is my right and my right alone to adjudicate crimes in this region. I weighed the evidence and found your soldier in violation of the Alliance’s holdings in Outland and guilty of assault. His punishment will be execution for crimes against the treaty.”
Nazgrel: “This hardly fits the crime! What of the character testimony provided by the scout, or the statements made by myself and the champion?”
Eidem: “The scout was immediately transferred back to Stormwind to begin recuperating and could not be reached in time to render my verdict. As for the statements made by you and your champion there, please forgive me but I do not place much weight in the biased reports of his commanding officer.”
Eidem: “Simply put, this Yorm is a demon corrupted rabid dog, and will be put down. That you found something salvageable in his character before the corruption is irrelevant considering your crimes.”
Nazgrel: “And what crimes would those be?”
Eidem: “Crimes beyond my authority to offer judgment, but for which your skin has been permanently stained as proof of your guilt.”
Nazgrel stands forcefully, prompting the nearby Footmen to draw their blades
Marshal Eidem stands
Eidem: “Weigh your actions carefully Orc.”
Nazgrel: “These lands, Marshal Eidem, have suffered much at the hands of the demons. There is no square inch of this land that hasn’t been touched by their corruption. You would be well reminded of that if you wish to bring any measure of justice to Outland. It has seen more than its fair share of cruelty and will readily match it, compassion gets you further out here.”
Nazgrel begins to walk out
Eidem: “A corruption that deeply rooted cannot be cleansed, it must be purged. If that means all of Outland must be put to the flame, so be it.”
Nazgrel sighs and continues walking

Other Options – “The true colors of this ‘Lightforged’ is bare for all to see. There can be no negotiating with his hardline stance, we must instead rely on our wits. While I cannot act openly, perhaps we can get in touch with Sergeant Heng since his commission has been suspended. Champion, go, find Heng, and rescue his brother. My last report mentions him heading to Shattrath to a bar in the Lower City known as the World’s End Tavern.”
Objective: Travel to Shattrath and enter the World’s End Tavern
Objective: Watch the card game between Heng and the Lower City thugs
Objective: Join in the bar brawl, assist Heng
Objective: Agree to help Heng pay off his debt to the Big Boys gang.

Quest Giver: Sub-Boss Midzu
Lower Standards – “Good call, da boss was right when he said ‘dis Heng was a good egg. Heng wanna pay off his debt? Heng gotta play ball. Boss sees stuff, wants stuff, gets stuff. Boss saw fancy Felcycle, gets fancy Felcycle. Last heard it was being ridden around Shadowmoon Valley, Rusted Legion got plenty of big scary workshops. Go get it.”
Objective: Sneak into the Rusted Legion Reclamation Yard in Shadowmoon Valley and steal the prototype Felcycle. Ride the Felcycle back to Shattrath without it being destroyed by the Rusted Legion.

Promotion Strategy – “Boss thinks Midzu inco… incomp… boss thinks Midzu stupid, only good for getting monies and thumpin’. Midzu know better, Midzu want better, Midzu have plan! Midzu know Fel Orcs have powerful weapon in Hellfire Citadel, big crystal worth lots of money! If get Midzu a portion of the crystal, maybe he share a finders fee?”
Objective: Obtain 100 shards of the Red Reliquary from enemies in the Blood Furnace dungeon. Powerful enemies drop a larger number of shards.

Smuggling Run – “Da Boss of de Big Boys got one more job ready for ya. You do this, Heng’s debt is gone.”
Objective: Speak with Boss Biggun in the Lower City
Objective: Travel to Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale and obtain the Black Label Bitter
Objective: Sneak the Black Label Bitter through the Alliance security checkpoint at the Dark Portal
Objective: Speak with Marshal Eidem
Objective: Bring the Black Label Bitter to Boss Biggun in the Lower City

Quest Giver: Heng Shatterskull
Honor and Glory – “It’s time for me to take responsibility and rescue my brother! Years ago I served under Nazgrel and led expeditions across Hellfire Peninsula, occasionally against the forces of Honor Hold. One of their weaknesses of the Keep was that the Hill it is built atop is some kind of midden, a mound built atop the debris of a prior settlement. At the time this meant that there were passages which could be used to smuggle agents in and out of its walls – I think one of them may still be there.”
Objective: Enter the Honor Hold Mine, examine the sleeping guards
Objective: Sneak through the mine
Objective: Climb through the hidden tunnel into Honor Hold
Objective: Defeat the guard hound or use Albreck’s potion to put it to sleep
Objective: Sneak into the Barracks and into the prison
Objective: Assist Albreck in tending to Nodu the Penitent

Eidem and Nodu Discussion

Marshal Eidem : “I am not without mercy, Orc. Tell me now where the other prisoner is. How did he escape?”
Nodu the Penitent : “I do not know, I was taking my meal with Yorm when I suddenly went drowsy and lost consciousness.”
Eidem : “I allowed you to stay here because you have seen the way of the light, but your willingness to look the other way as a being so corrupted as that orc escapes makes me think your devotion is wanting.”
Nodu : “My faith guides me to help others, regardless of their ‘corruption’. I have ministered to many who seek to overcome their burdens, and have found so much more good in them. Much more than I see before me.”
Eidem : “Your words have little sting. I am willing to accept that I do not fit your definition of ‘good’, because that is not what is required to win this war. To defeat every Demon across the universe we cannot permit a single ember of the Legion to remain. Even you, priest, with your demon tainted blood, will need to be purged in time.”
Nodu : “This cannot be the words of the Alliance.”
Eidem : “The Alliance is merely the next step, new recruits for the war. Races uncorrupted by the fel, races like the Humans and Dwarves, they can be forged into new weapons. Argus is destroyed, and after this respite to strengthen ourselves, the battle will continue. World by world we will vanquish anything touched by the demons until the light stands in absolute victory.”
Nodu : “And what then, when the Crusade of Light has utterly cleansed the universe of every demon? Will you then know peace?”
Eidem : “The denizens of Azeroth know all too well that the demons are not the only threat. Death, the Void, Order, all must be purged until only the light remains.”
Nodu : “Even life itself?”
Eidem stands resolute
Nodu : “I cannot allow this. I do not know where Yorm is… I defy your vision of the light!”
Nodu casts smite at Eidem, who staggers backwards and then begins laughing
Eidem : “Hahahaha! You think to test your faith against one of the Lightforged? Behold the strength of MY devotion, fashioned by centuries of sacrifice to the light!”
Eidem releases a blast of intense light, knocking Nodu down and seeming to gravely wound him
Eidem : “Should you survive, I will return you to your people so they may know what happens when the will of the light is disobeyed. Guards, come with me, we shall see if his faith and ‘compassion’ is enough to see him through the night.”

Quest Giver: Captain Chadwick
Pride of the Alliance – “Hey, hey [Race]! Get me out of here! Marshal Eidem has gone mad! I saw what happened to that Orc, but didn’t want to say anything while that zealot was around! He trumped up charges against me in order to keep my soldiers in line, I need to regain control of the keep and send word to the Nethergaurd and Stormwind or else he is going to start another war. Release me and I’ll help take out his honor guard, then the rest of my men will join us in finding and helping your friend.”
Objective: Release Captain Chadwick from the cells
Objective: Defeat Eidem’s Honor Guard
Objective: Defeat Guard Captain Ryzelt
Objective: Speak with Captain Chadwick about what happened to Yorm

The Hellfire Offensive – “Your man was taken by several orcs who managed to sneak in after knocking out Nodu and the guards, they looked like Fel Orcs. It would stand to reason that they thought they would further harm relations between our people by having your friend vanish instead of satisfying his sentence. Little do they know that they needn’t have bothered, the Marshal seems keen to start up a new war anyways! My men say he took a contingent out to Hellfire Citadel to claim his victim, we’ll follow along shortly after I send word of the Marshal’s betrayal. Good luck and swift winds, you’ll need it.”
Objective: Speak with Heng Shatterskull on the Path of Glory
Objective: Fight your way through to the gates of Hellfire Citadel (Completion Bar)
Objective: Defeat Gate-Watcher Delmith
Objective: Speak with Nazgrel and Captain Chadwick
Objective: Fight your way through the battling armies (Completion Bar)
Objective: Rescue Yorm Shatterskull
Objective: Defeat Marshal Eidem

Nazgrel and Chadwick

Marshal Eidem : “This changes nothing! The light will purge your demonic filth!”
Captain Chadwick : “Men, chain this madman. Our orders are that he will stand trial for his crimes in Stormwind. Commander Nazgrel, on behalf of the Alliance I must formally apologize for our actions. I have received word directly from Turalyon that Yorm Shatterskull is pardoned and is to be released to your custody immediately.”
Nazgrel : “Better late than never I suppose. Very well, my grunts will retire from the field, your soldiers can clean up the rest of those that threw their lot in with the Marshal. I do wish to state my satisfaction captain. After all these years, fighting back and forth across the Peninsula, a human like you has risen to command. Should the world continue changing for the better, we must share a drink in Orgrimmar.”
Chadwick : “I… thank you General.”

Yorm and Heng

Yorm Shatterskull coughs as his wounds are treated by Apothecary Albreck
Heng Shatterskull : “Brother.”
Heng punches his brother, Apothecary Albreck jumps back in surprise
Heng : “You IDIOT! The next time you pull a stunt like that I’ll leave you to the demons!”
Yorm : “You left! You goaded me into taking that mission and then you left!”
Heng: “….”
Yorm: “ And I refused to accept your perfectly reasonable concerns and warnings.”
Yorm begins laughing, followed quickly by Heng.
Heng helps Yorm up from the ground, then offers support as Yorm hobbles.
Apothecary Albreck : “I’ll never understand Orcs.”

The Brothers Shatterskull – “Thank you for your assistance champion. I think I see an end to my time here in Thrallmar, but for now I need to help oversee the fortress and make sure the brothers are up to the task. I am troubled by how easily the Marshal was able to take control of the forces of Honor Hold and to what extent his ideals are shared amongst the Lightforged, or even Turalyon. At the same time, I am reminded about Thrall’s concern with supporting Geya’rah in her push to challenge the Crusade of Light. Let us hope that her fervor is tempered with the lessons here in Outland.”
Objective: Bring Nazgrel’s report to Thrall in Orgrimmar.

Thrallmar Chapter 7; Outland: Reforged

Even though Thrallmar has returned to normal, the threat of the Rusted Legion remains. As Yorm and Heng resume command the demons launch their own invasion attempt, hoping to wipe out Honor Hold, Thrallmar, and the new Heroes Point. Race across the Peninsula to resolve these threats and bring victory for the Horde!

Step 7: Requires Exalted with Thrallmar

Quest Giver: Battlecryer Blackeye
Return of the Shatterskulls – “Hero, I’ve been assigned to bring you word from Thrallmar. Nazgrel has asked that you be present when he officially returns control of Thrallmar to the Shatterskull Brothers.”
Objective: Travel to Thrallmar and speak with Nazgrel

Now It’s a Party – “The demons picked a bad time to try a new attack on Thrallmar. I imagine they thought they’d take out a few figureheads of the Horde and Alliance, not realizing these are battle-hardened warriors and not bureaucrats. Go, defend Thrallmar, then meet me at the gates.”
Objective: Join Yorm and Heng Shatterskull in defending the Barracks
Objective: Join Apothecary Albreck and Antonivich in defending the Apothecarium
Objective: Man Rohok’s defense platform and shoot down demons, command Vurtok’s wolf-riders to defeat ground forces.
Objective: Meet Nazgrel at the gates of Thrallmar.

Onward to the Dark Portal – “Scouts are reporting that the Alliance have fended off a similar attack in Honor Hold. The demons appear to be making a bid for the Dark Portal! We need you there. Go, we will send reinforcements as soon as possible.”
Objective: Join the Wolfriders heading to the Dark Portal
Objective: Defeat 6 Scrapmetal Infernals, 12 Ferrous Imps, and 4 Ferrous Felguards
Objective: Defeat Scrapforger Melkanikus
Objective: Join Dreamweaver Zeldariel in defending the Dark Portal

Heroes Needed! – “Thank you for coming, we seem to have the majority of the demons under control here at the portal, but the refugees need assistance as well! Quickly, please, help them, I will make sure nothing interferes with the portal.”
Objective: Take the Wyvern over the ridge and dodge the Felcannons
Objective: Join Yekshis and Ogath in defending Veil Ogath
Objective: Join Dalm’Gabor in defending the Refugees
Objective: Defeat Lady Tetanius

Upending the Throne (Elite) – “The Throne of Kil’jaeden was the last holdout of the Legion here in Outland, serving as a base of operations for the mad prince’s corrupted elves to supply and direct the demonic assault against the Sunwell. Additionally, the demon Kazzak made it his own, his yelling and prattle could be heard for miles. The Rusted Legion appears to have converted it into a workshop, and are building something there. Go, take the battle to the Rusted Legion and clear a landing point for our raiding party!”
Objective: Clear a landing point for the Thrallmar Raiding Party
Objective: Speak to Sergeant Heng Shatterskull

Signs of the End (Elite) – “The demons are moving supplies for the forge here, turning this scrap metal into felplate to reinforce their fallen comrades. I believe their portals are directed to the Feldagger, their ship supporting operations here in Outland, using it to send and receive supplies. We can use this, but I need proof that this is the case. Bring me the sigils they use to activate their portals.”
Objective: Bring 15 Feldagger sigils to Heng Shatterskull

Night Terrors (Elite) – “Those blasted Felbats are contesting the skies, keeping our Wyvern Riders from providing support. Go, use this spear to bring them down if you can. Bring Rohok samples of their wing-plates and see if he can put together some weapons that will pierce their armor.”
Objective: Bring 8 Rusted Felbat Wing-Plates to Rohok at the Throne of Kil’jaeden

Felfire and Brimstone (Elite) – “The Fel Cannons are launching those Scrapmetal Infernals at Thrallmar, and have kept our aerial support at bay with the flak munitions. Take them out from the ground and bring samples of the flak munitions to Rohok.”
Objective: Bring 10 Fel-Cannon Munitions Bundles to Rohok at the Throne of Kil’jaeden

Flames of a Different Color (Elite) – “The demons use flames imbued with their destruction magic to melt down the scrap they find, turning it into Fel Plate. This is fascinating, burning away all vestiges of order to turn the metal into something that can hold the flames… I need a sample! Bring me some of the flames, I don’t care how!”
Objective: Bring 4 Fel Sparks from Incandescent Elementals to Rohok at the Throne of Kil’jaeden

(O)ne (R)eally-big (C)annon – “Ah hah! My masterpiece is complete – meet the our answer the Felcannon! This monster will blast through the door to the depths of the workshop! You just need to wheel it into place. All of our soldiers and some of the allies brough along by the Alliance will assist in keeping it safe. Good luck champion!”
Objective: Escort the ORC Cannon to the doors to the Throne Workshop and defend it while it is loaded and fired.

Knocking Off the Rust – “Below you will find the largest workshop of the Rusted Legion we know of here on the Peninsula. I do not know what horrors they are rebuilding below, but they all must die. We cannot allow them to rebuild any of demon lords or we would face a foe we are not ready to fight. We will be with you. Lok’tar Ogar!”
Objective: Defeat Mecha-Braxxus, Mecha-Soccothrates, and Mecha-Dalliah
Objective: Assist Dreamwalker Zeldariel and Linealis in breaking the magical lock on the lowest workshop
Objective: Fight Mecha-Malchezaar
Objective: Break free of the temporal lock
Objective: Destroy Mecha-Malchezaar’s Gateway before it releases extra-dimensional threats
Objective: Speak with Dreamweaver Zeldariel and get a ride back to the surface

Mecha-Malchezaar Reborn

Mecha Malchezaar stands, energy pulsing from his body
Mecha Malchezaar : “I. AM. REBORN!”

On being reduced to 10% health:

Mecha Malchezaar releases orbs of temporal energy, trapping you and the other horde forces within.
Mecha Malchezaar: “Of all possibilities, of all realities, I would end up here. Sargeras, Kil’jaeden, Archimonde. All fallen before puny mortals while I was locked away between moments, between realities. No, this will not do. I must… regain power. I must…. GAAHHH! WHAT IS THIS PAIN!?”
Linealis: “It is reality tearing away at you Malchezaar!”
Mecha Malchezaar: “I… CANNOT… FOCUS! COME DRAGON! YOUR PARADOXES WILL BE UNDONE, I WILL REIGN SUPREME OVER ALL REALITIES!”
Mecha Malchezaar opens a rift and drags Linealis through it.
Mecha Malchezaar: “CHECKMATE HEROES, WE WILL CLEAR THE BOARD FOR ANOTHER GAME!”

On Returning to the Surface

Dreamweaver Zeldariel : “The Horde deserves to know what transpired, apparently while Honor Hold was under the command of Eidelm their reports where not shared with your commanders. In the process of stabilizing the Dark Portal the mages of the Alliance discovered legion scavengers looking for a demonic essence in the void between realities.”
Dreamweaver Zeldariel : “The scavengers could not be stopped before they found and secured part of the essence of the demon prince Malchezaar. Linealis, one of the Bronze Flight, notified us that the demon had been trapped outside of time and space because of a plot by the Burning Legion to destroy the flow of time. It seems that his new partially restored state is unstable… but stable enough to be a threat to us all.”
Dreamweaver Zeldariel: “I don’t think Malchezaar is strong enough to leave Outland yet, but if he can take control of the Rusted Legion and siphon enough power to stabilize himself I cannot imagine how powerful he would become. I will notify the Bronze Flight that Linealis has been taken, I will leave the rest up to you. The Green Flight is at your call, champion, please notify us whenever you find a way we can be of assistance.”

Final Orders – “It is my honor to pass command of Thrallmar back to Yorm and Heng Shatterskull. My final orders are to represent the Horde and demonstrate our commitment to honor and strength. Any less, and I wont be here to pull your thick skulls out of the fire again. Now, take this missive back to Thrall, I will enjoy a brief respite before returning to my post at his side.”
Objective: Bring the status update to Thrall in Orgrimmar

Wow, thanks for reading! [Fin] :partying_face: