Hellfire Peninsula and Nagrand hard crash WoW TBC client

This issue occurs on Azuresong server. When you touch down or access the game with a character in Outlands(HFP or Nagrand tested). Hard disconnect occurs on any character that forces reconnection to the Server.

This issue occurs after the Maintenance completed today.

4 Likes

This same thing has happened to me today. It is very annoying and is now also happening to all my other characters except one.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

I’ve seen a couple other reports of this and have poked the developers to check it out. I’ll update here if I hear anything.

2 Likes

i got DCed aswell but was on a mount in Zanger. now all my toons that are in the outland i cant log on to…but all my other toons which are in the eastern kingdoms i can

1 Like

It’s been this way for 5+ hours - most of our mains are locked out. Happy it’s FINALLY getting noticed.

1 Like

I’m stuck in Nagrand as well. Scheduled to do Mag’s tonight with guild, but with HFP locked out too I am worried that this isn’t being addressed urgently given folks are reporting this has been going on for hours. Error code WOW51900319

Stuck in Nagrand - the server is Azuresong - ran updates - scanned/fix nothing - reinstalled - causeYouKnow why not - still nothing.

I’d say I was booted off server around 12noon east coast time

1 Like

as a genius guildie of mine suggested, use the character unstuck function to get yourself out of these zones for now, hopefully they’ll be fixed before long.

2 Likes

I did, then returned only to remember there is an 8-hour lockout before we can do it again. Blizzard, why an 8-hour lockout? Computing resources that much of an issue? Please unstick my toon, fix the problem, or shorten the lockout.

I also used unstuck and it placed my character flying endlessly over water…not much of an improvement.

1 Like

any new imfo. on the broken zones in Auzuresong

1 Like

Same issue here. I reported this on another thread but I cannot get into any character I have on Azuresong. I can load the game, get to the character screen but after I pick a character, it acts like it’s gonna load and promptly disconnects me. I have tried all my characters and the same thing just happens. Thanks for investigating Blizzard. Everything worked perfectly yesterday and I tried a game repair but it said no repairs needed. Thanks again, I just wanted to make sure I reported this too so you all would know. Thanks for your hard work and keep us posted.

1 Like

I also am experiencing same as above. Logon crashes as trying to log into character… Same with my gaming partner. We are experiencing crashes when trying to log in on three different characters on three different accounts. All are on Azuresong and are horde. Alliance toon is fine. They were in Nagrand and all working fine yesterday before the patch. Ticket was just submitted under crashes.

Moved Characters to safe space to unstuck them. Was moved to Orgrimmar. When hearthstoning back to Garadar, disconnected, froze out again. Now in limbo. Please help

Fix this crap ffs

I am also experiencing the same problem, Character stuck on nagrand, unable to log in, also from Azuresong

Hey all,

The WoW team continues to investigate this issue and work on a solution.

If your character is stuck in Nagrand feel free to submit a ticket and include character names so a Game Master can move them to a different zone. Avoid going back to Nagrand until the all clear is given here and we can confirm that the issue is resolved.

We’ll post updates here as we get them.

Is moving our characters necessary or can we just wait for the all clear and play other characters?

Same issue with Azuresong server this evening. No problem with my two other alts in classic TBC. Retail WOW works fine.