I would like to suggest that set bonus for Heirlooms contains some of those:
- Cooldown reduction for Hearthstone
- Increase flight speed for flight travel
- The “[Flight Master’s Whistle]” ability
- Any kind of moviment increase
(all of those only available while level 59-)
Here is my feedback about the current set bonus:
- The rested consumption is bad, but not terrible.
- The rest of the bonuses are completely useless.
The person that created this 2(+2) minutes stat bonus each time you level looks like never leveled one single character in WoW, unless you are in a dungeon (in this case you have a buff for 0.5% of the dungeon duration) you will spend all this power killing 1 or 2 mobs for a quest, in the best scenario. Odds are you will receive this magnificent buff while turning in a quest and doing NOTHING with it.