Hearthstone Popup is Needed Now

It used to be that Mages had to have each teleport spell in their own slot to cast. Then Blizzard implemented that quick access generic “teleport” button where you click on that and all your teleport spells pop up.

I believe it’s time we have one for our hearthstones. Have a generic “hearthstone” button that, when set in the bar, and you click, a list of your hearths pop up.

I know this adds one extra step to the Paladins who bubble hearth out of fights, but you will just have to think and act quicker.

1 Like

You can always just drag that specific hearthstone to your action bars so you have my endorsement.

:snowflake:

Add the Flightmaster’s Whistle to that thing too! Most of my toons have four or five things in their inventory just for travel. Or maybe make some of them toys like the Wormhole Generators. You might have to click one extra button, but it frees up some bag space.

2 Likes

I’m really bummed I couldn’t make a

/cast bubble
/use hearthstone macro

On my pally :’(

1 Like

You know what they say, “When the glove is on the other foot…”

Thought this was about " healthstones "
i was sad.

Ya a “key ring” button for hearthstones at this point wouldn’t be a bad idea since we have 3 or 4 of them easily depending on if what you have unlocked.

I use a /castrandom macro for my Hearthstones. It selects a hearthstone and uses that one until I logout or reload. I used to use a script macro that was truly random every time I clicked it but it stopped working so I have to settle. Here is the topic I got the /castrandom from

When you get new toys just update it with their ID numbers. There are a few ways to find those, I use wowhead.

So, it takes a random hearthstone and places it a hotkey for it in the bar? Or do you use this macro every time you hearth and it just randomly sends you somewhere different?

His macro might be specifically for the holiday hearthstones (for their unique visuals) that act as a replacement for the standard hearthstone. It would probably be inconvenient to include the Garrison and Dalaran hearthstones if you didn’t want to go to those places.