Health Check

When’s the last time you had a glass of water? Are you arching your back? Straighten it up to help prevent life-long strain. How’s the game going for you, anything on your mind?

6 Likes

17 minutes ago. ice cold enough for a brain freeze. had to go downstairs to get it

1 Like

Does coffee count? it does have water in it.

Yes.

Thank you, i already have back issues - reminding me helps me think about it.

I quit classic because it was taking over my life, i picked up my hunter again last night and did some pvp (brawl, cta) then some visions and leveled my cloak to rank 5. Realised it was 4am and went to sleep.

Really wanting a shadowlands beta invite mainly to help me choose between playing my warrior (had it since day 1) or continue maining a hunter (or my monk if they ever make mistweaving as fun as it was in WoD)

1 Like

I think I had one :thinking: 2 or 3 weeks ago. I make a pitcher of sweet tea every day and drink that so that’s my water.

1 Like

I’m already dead. I have critters living in my body cavities. They are my friends and on occasions snacks for my party members.

1 Like

Water? Years ago. I only drink chocolate milk, coca cola, and root beer. I haven’t gotten out of bed in at least a year. I put my keyboard on my stomach and mouse on the bed next to me. I get sponge baths because I weigh 680 lbs. I was on my 600 lb life and gained weight since

1 Like

Also remember to relax your forehead. We put a lot of tension there

I have a beer

Im laying down.

Its alright. Levelling alts.

I’m fine, thanks Mom.

1 Like

I’ve made it past 55+ so I’ll be good

I’ve had my water. I’m more annoyed I’m still recovering from a pulled back muscle… That i got picking up a box… Waist level with proper lifting technique

Water, check.
Back straight? More or less, check.
Life has become such a drag…
At least I got mail muncher.

1 Like

Coffee always dehydrates me. I usually have to chug water to avoid having a headache the rest of the day. Which is a no-win situation because… it’s coffee.

I’m just waiting for SL to come out, I’m pretty fatigued with BfA atm and so I’ve been playing other things. How are you?

1 Like

I run 3 miles then walk 25 mins 5/7 a week. In the afternoon I go into the garage and lift. I’m 53 but my 6 year old literally thinks I’m Superman. Yeah right, if I could only looks smidgeon like Mr Cavill.

I hydrate all the time and the wife keeps me eating right. I love beer, pizza and hamburgers a bit much and indulge once a week.

I’m working my 15 characters through Horrific Visions. Dirge is the highest at 13 and others mostly 11 with a few in the 8 and 9 range.

Can you do

100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
and 10 km run

every single day? :smiley:

I actually tried it once and my abs and legs are sore and my arms couldn’t bear the pain. >,<

Reminds me of memes that were about “before leg day. after leg day” and the after was just someone face down on the floor or like an escalator

Drinking water and sitting up are important, but more importantly what exercise have you had today and are you eating a proper diet free of sugars and other junk?

The pushups and sit-ups no problem. I used to do 200 in 4 sets of 50.

The run I limit to 3 miles or 25 mins because it usually burned down the muscle I was building on the upper body.

I can’t do squats since I hurt my back when I was in the Air Force. Plus, a Special Ops guy I used to work out with said running was enough as it built symmetry to support your upper body.

1 Like