Heals LFG Horde

Hey guys,

We are a group of friends who have played together since the days of Vanilla. There are three of us, all healers. Our current guild has cleared all content but we are looking for a change. We come to raids prepared and are geared players. We are not looking for a hardcore experience, but a solid guild who clears while having a good time.

What classes are you guys?

We are currently looking for healers, we raid in the mornings EST, if that fits your schedule look us up

Hi there Veremara!

We started The Exodus on whitemane for the same reasons you’re looking for a new guild!

If you’re interested hit us up!
Elijah#1950
Galivus#1536

Or alternatively, here’s our recruitment post:

Have a good one!

Vere,

Your group of players sound exactly like the squad of guys i have currently. We are experienced with clearing all content the game has to offer including naxx in vanilla. We are a brand new guild, that just transferred to Skeram, looking for like minded individuals like yourselves that want to parse hard, and push content at a very high skill level. If this interests you add me on Discord would love to chat. Mizu#1309

Hey Veremara-

We are looking for a few healers to complete our raid team. Send me a DM on discord and we can chat. Look forward to hearing from you!

Djuuka#1750