Healing the Last Boss at Siege of Boralus

Does anyone have any healer tips for the last boss at SOB when doing keys? Honestly, there is no other fight in the game that I have such a hard time with and I have always mained on healers from vanilla. All the damage coming in, the dispels and the dodging make it impossible for me to manage on a comparative basis to all other fights at the same level in the game (and that is ever). I don’t know what I am doing wrong and wonder if there are any little tricks that would help.

Thanks in advance.

Just on an aside, I have healed more than 60 timed 15s but want to quit healing because of that fight.

On the first platform, the wooden areas can’t get the ground effects. Provided you can reach everyone, I recommend standing there during heavy healing bits. If you’re using that priest, you can use MD to catch up if you get behind on the dispels.

The last platform, you can stand up the stairs and don’t have to worry about ground effects either, but you can get hit by slams.

1 Like

Focus on dispels as a top priority (unless of course someone is going to die within a GCD), because the more you fall behind on dispels, the more the damage stacks up, and harder the fight gets. Let the melee know it’s their job to stay spread out so they don’t get punted.