Healing Priest Looking for Raiding/M+ Guild

Healing priest (primarily holy, still figuring out disc for harder content) looking for a guild that raids CN and does some M+ Dungeons.

I do some PvP with friends and the highest key I have done is a +9 (not timed). 198 iLvL, 8/10 CN on Normal.

I am on EST time and would prefer Mon/Tues/Thurs raid days. M+s throughout the week. Looking to learn and improve and just have a good time and meet cool people.

Hey dude, my guild runs 9:30pm - 12am EST. Tues / Thurs. Currently just finished 10/10n and looking to move into heroic. We are an AoTC guild, that also runs mythic+. Send me a message Avery#1931

Hi Divinity - we may not be a perfect fit for you, but I figured I’d reach out anyway.

We wouldn’t be perfect b/c of your raid day preference, but M+ and a cool/friendly atmosphere we would provide. We also don’t have mandatory attendance for raids (we just ask that if you’re gonna be out, you post it, or if regularly out on certain days, you let the RL’s know), so Tues with us would work.

Anyway, for more info, check out our post here :smiley:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426984

GL on your guild hunt!