Healing macro issues

Hello, after doing some research and experimenting with my toon, i made a macro that do a lot of things i need, but still can’t make it work for one last thing.
The macro is:

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,exists][nomod,@target][modifier:control][@player] flash heal

What this macro do:

• While i have a target, heals the target, and heal other target using mouseover, and heal my character if i also press control.
  • While i have no target, heals using mouseover.

What this macro not do:

• While i have no target, don’t heal my character unless i press control at the same time.

What i want to this macro do, also:

• While i have no target, heal my character without need to press control at the same time.

I tried a lot of things, but i can’t make it do the last thing i mentioned. Any help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Use the above macro, change alt to ctrl.

1 Like

It’s strange, but self cast is not working with that macro.

Then your problem is you’ve got something bound to ctrl - [ whatever key ]. 1-6 is the pet bar by default.

Keybinds take priority over macro modifiers so you’ll need to unbind the conflicts.

1 Like

Uf, i don’t know what it’s happening, still autocast not working in this macro. I try with others macros that have control as modifier too and works the modifier. Only in this macro doesn’t work.

And i deasigne all the keys with control.

Do you have Interface > Combat > Auto Self Cast enabled?

1 Like

Yes, it was enable, i have it enabled always. And the self healing works well with any simple spell, and in another macro that have the function of make a self healing too. Just to remind you i put the macro where the option of self healing works well.

#showtooltip
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,exists][nomod,@target][modifier:control][@player] flash heal

Edit: Edit: The following macro do everything we were talking about, except one thing: heal using mouseover when i have no target. May be we could find a solution through this:

#showtooltip
/cast [noexists] flash heal
/cast [nomod,@mouseover,exists][nomod,@target] flash heal
/cast [modifier:control][@player] flash heal

That’s a really jumbled up macro. Let me give it a try.

/cast [@player,mod:ctrl][help][@mouseover,help][@player]Flash Heal

That should cast on your target unit if it is helpable, your mouseover unit if no helpable target unit, and yourself if no helpable target unit or mouseover unit unless you have the control key pressed in which case it will cast on you.

Doesn’t work the mouseover if i’m already targeting someone else. But thanks for the data.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@player] Flash Heal

But [help] [@player] should be able to be simplified to [] if you have auto self-cast enabled.

1 Like

Yeah man, finally. Problem fixed by using

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:ctrl,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead] [] sanación relámpago

Using ctrl instead of control was the solution.
Thanks a lot for all your patient and time. :+1:

1 Like

Flash Heal in Portuguese or Spanish, just for my personal edification.

I never assume it is. I know players who do it one way and players who do it the other (I have it disabled). Some of us like the fine control of non-automation. Some of us don’t. I try to make what I post here as general as possible, but you are correct (as usual).