Healing enhancement spec for pvp

Has anyone tried that healing spec for pvp as enhancement? Im referring to taking Fury of Air, Earth Sheild and using Memory of Lucid Dreams. Just looking to hear both good and negative about it.

Look at Tiqqle’s videos on YouTube. He’s had success with it in BGs, but the spec is still easy to lock down and squishy.

Its help you surviving at the cost of the sundering burst, but you still get melt pretty fast when focus

its trash just like the spec.

…sigh…what to do what to do

Wait until Shadowlands and hope the spec is better then, just like I am

enhance rn isent for the weak hearted, if your a die hard long time enhance fam like myself you will find ways of working around it and so will your team, the healing spec you speak of with fury of air/lucid throw in purification protocol aswell as a insane amount of vers and it helps a little bit the class still suffers from lack of defensives but if you love the spec youll keep trying. none the less the class needs some insane love but until then keep chugging along

Assuming you mean conflict and strife? Protocol is rly bad for pvp actually.

@OP, Yes foa/lucid is good value in pvp. Generates a second full stack strife buff in vers and heals like a second earth shield. The damage of foa is only decent vs cleaves, but losing sundering rly hurts your burst as well as prevents you from covering your stun totems. Never use lucid minor if you use sunder. Overall foa/lucid usually worth it in pvp but enhance is still paper.

yeh sorry I mixed it up that’s what I meant, but overall enhance is still paper like you said even with a high amount of vers and all the extra healing you can get it doesn’t help you from getting 100-0 in a kidney it sucks because iv been a fan of enhance since I started playing this game and refuse to let it go, but at this point it seems like shadowlands is our only hope rn bc I doubt they will do any changes this last patch the 3% damage buff was a joke lol