Healers are stupidly OP

play assa rogue if u wanna kill healers easily.

the wound poison, kidney shots, garrote silence, kick make it a healer killer.

killing heals is so much easier on my rogue.

For some reason WoW is the only game where people think it’s acceptable to be immortal to all but a large group of coordinated people just because they chose a certain playstyle.

2 Likes

I’m not saying that any spec is unviable. The argument here is that some specs are REALLY viable, and that some people want to see that toned down a little.

Yea… which is why i want to see it wilt as much as my grass has.

Healers have been like this since WoD/late MoP when Blizzard decided to make healers damn near impossible to kill w/o 2 people focusing them.

“But but we’re healers we need to survive”, your job is to heal, not to survive 2+ people taking 3 min+ to kill you. Some specs can’t even put a dent into any healer which is even worse. It’s even worse in BGs when you can run into 2+ healers and they just start healing each other and it’s gg if you’re not a premade or your against a team with a combine IQ of a tomato.

Healers are not OP. If you think so, try playing one for yourself and see how well you do. I heal in PvE but DPS in random BG’s for a reason.

play holy there fixed

all these bad dps crying about healers hey if its so easy play one

1 Like

?
I regularly solo healers on my rogue. Garrote into kidney with toxic blades and vendetta = one very dead healer.

Same with warlocks and mages. If they land a kick and I have nowhere to hide I’m dead.

Morale of the story is don’t be bad and land a kick and a healer will go down like a sack of bricks.

Killing AFK healers on a rogue is nothing to brag about, also you won’t be killing a holy paladin nor a Rdruid in that combo even if they don’t trinket the KS.

Bruh they have one stun that they have to talent into. And did you know, and I’m aware this is shocking, that you can take a healer out of a fight by sticking a class on him with plenty of CC to make him focus on himself and not be able to help his team? Super shocking!

They have divine shield, and hand of protection, which both trigger Forebearance so they can’t be chained.

EMFH shares a cd with pvp trinkets so they aren’t chaining stun removals. The only instants pally has are Holy Shock and if he takes it, there’s a talented heal that triggers after a short time on like a 30 sec cd? All of his other heals require interaction with Holy Shock to be fast casts.

LoH is on a long cd. They have one stun and can talent into repentance which is a sap, and what slows do Holy pallies have? Only ones with slows are ret and prot lol.

You did read the part about the kick right? AFK healers don’t cast anything to be kicked.

If the rdruid doesn’t pre bear my go or the pally bop they die. If they trinket the kidney they eat a full blind sap and their team dies. Just because you’re bad doesn’t mean other people are. Land a kick man.

come at me … orc :triumph:

Because they are getting cast off vs when you are whacking the healer with every spell you have.

If you want to play a tank role a tank.

Healers should rely on peels just like dps rely on heals.

Mage has many way of escaping , Destro is tanky, Warrior has self heals , Hunter can self heal and has range, Rogue has self heal and vanish to escape, DH has self heal and leech, DK has self heal,

why shouldn’t healers be tanky and have various forms of escape?

1 Like

why do you think one of the top pvpers in wow cdew isnt playing retail?..lol.

DRUIDS are OP

lmfaooooo

if u think thats bad just wait until u fight a geared bear druid who does 15 mil dmg and healing in a single game.

I’m more annoyed by them in 1v1 wpvp. If a healer decides they want to camp my alt then I’m screwed unless they’re really bad/ungeared. Getting on my main just leads to further humiliation. They’re fine in everything else.

You’ve just listed like half the crap that annoys me in PvP. Though, Destro being tanky is on the less severe end of that list.

I think the message trying to be conveyed here (as i see it anyway) is that while some degree of tankiness/mobility is needed for healers because like dayum some dps need to calm the hell down, there are certain healers where despite being counterable (by only 1 or 2 classes) are massive headaches to play against/actually make a noticeable impact. And that’s without outside assistance/peels.

Are you kidding me right now? All of these classes you listed can be solo killed

Secondly, none of the things you listed can keep those classes alive while 3 people do full rotations on them.

Arms Warriors have to get a KB to even consider healing unless spec’ing into a 30 sec heal.

Mages have to have escapes or they will be a useless class as they have to have the range to do damage at all.

Though the Hunter heal is stupid along with its bubble its not going to help him with 3 people slapping him with all their cooldowns blown.