Healer/dps LF guild

I thought id post here as early as i could.
With some changes to my work schedule to set myself up for success with a kid on the way i need to find a guild that raids a little later. Ill post below all the info and what i am looking for. With the change over and me not liking my current main i am rerolling back to my old main and alt. (Mained what i did cause guild needed me to not what i initially wanted to main so going back to what i wanted to main)

Class wise:
Paladin - looking to main holy paladin i am okay with kyrian or venthyr (though if venthyr wanna know we coordinating cooldown well to get best use out of venthyr) off spec ret once i get holy geared up. And in time prot as well.
Druid-looking to main alt this but could main as well. Looking to main Spec boomie off spec resto once boomie get legendary all the way up. In time ill get guardian spec up as well.

What i am looking for:
Looking for a guild that end focus is pushing as far into mythic as possible end goal CE but not bleeding edge (i have 2 kids 3rd on the way so cant play 7 days a week 24 hours a day). I love the challenge of mythic raiding and its why i play the game the challenge to always get better as a individual and as a team. I am also hoping to really push keys and get KSM before 9.1 i love to run with guildies and push in that form of content as well. First expansion im looking to take keys more seriously.

Raid times and experience:
For my new raid times i am free any day of the week but i need to raid After 6pm Pst (7pm mst, 8pm cst, 9pm est) I can pretty much raid anytime after that but i cannot at all raid before that time.
I am looking to only raid 2 days a week and the third day being for alt ans be optional(id usually always make it but need it optional so that if i miss not a big deal.)
Experience wise i am 4/10m with pulls on innerva and artificer.
I dont expect a spot right off the bat but would love the opportunity to earn it. (Id love to jump into raiding as soon as i can but know that will take time.

Guild doesn’t need to be at same progression but looking to keep pushing in mythic.

Also i would prefer to stay alliance but for the right guild and atmosphere id go horde.

Contact info:
Discord: Dendrik#9364
Feel free to ask any question and thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Hey Dendrik!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-dirty-mike-and-the-boys-810h-lf-dps/884747

You raid a hour to early. Put in my post cant raid before 9pm est best of luck on finding more.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good.

Lemme tell you a little story about who we are. Our guild came to a crossroads a few weeks ago. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within our core team who were - admittedly – among our strongest players. A tank, two healers, and two of our top four DPS. After a bunch of wipes, they demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that night … they still didn’t get through Sire … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left that day. But two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms, as a guild, “inferior” players and all.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I haven’t regretted my transfer since.

It’s slightly outdated, but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hi Dendrik - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between. BTW - about half our team also has kids, or at least a spouse that likes to spend time with them, so we understand about limited time.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154