Healer & R.DPS Looking for Late(ish) Night AOTC + Mythic progression in Shadowlands

Hello,

We are a priest or druid healer and warlock looking for a guild for Shadowlands that will push AOTC fairly quick and work on Mythic each tier. CE would be nice but both of us being old and “Married with Children” we just don’t have the time.

We are looking to raid after 8pm PST - Late. We don’t care what server or faction as long as the people are friendly and mature. If your guild sounds like a good fit for us you can reply here or Discord: Naz#9520 BNet: Nazuggo#1654

Thanks for your time!
Naz

1 Like

Bump guild we found has since dissolved :worried:

Hey there, we would be open to taking a Priest and another ranged! We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, if the time is okay and Alliance isn’t a problem and you’re interested please feel free to add our GM or leave an app on our guild site which will be linked in our guild info, hope to hear from you two!

Btag: Wandappy#1921
Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!

Hi, Naz!

My group seems to fit your times, so I’m going to drop my thread down here and let me know if you’re interested! Right now we’re seeking to create a 25 man or so team and have people who are proficient compete for spots on the Mythic roster.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

Our players are AOTC, CE, and mythic 15+ experienced

RECRUITING: 5 DPS + 5 HEALS (maybe 1 OT), for our raid team for Shadowlands!

Hey! We are players from the original release of WoW from 2004. We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 25-30+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt or Pìçklerick or Necronos (Recruitment Officer):**

BNET: Br4wn#1859

DISCORD: Brobot#8506

Bump for dinner time. We are looking for after 8PM pst / 11pm est

Almost Awesome is an Alliance AOTC/M+ focused guild. If interest is there after we have cleared Heroic raids and we have a solid core, then yes, we may venture into Mythic difficulty.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands/Pre-Patch raiding and M+ content.

Prior raid experience preferred.

Raid Times:

We will be raiding Thurs/Fri 830-1130 PST

For more information feel free to contact Corrupt#11776.

BUMP for the nightowls

Bump for the horde!

Raid slot bamp