Healer or Tank LF M+/Raid/New Start

I will try and keep it short.

I am a decently active, typically low stress player looking for a new WOW experience (ie Guild or Community) to do M+ and some raiding with. Comfortable and experienced in either a healing or tank role and enjoy both. I been running either a Resto Druid (2400 io/409 ilvl) (as by looking at the forums… so is everyone else), Blood DK (1840io/391 ilvl), or just recently a Brewmaster Monk (almost 1800 io/392 ilvl). I am currently 6/8H VOTI as a healer and tank. Horde… Alliance… server change… not deal breakers. Fairly flexible on my times.

If you think I might be what you are looking for… give me a shout.

Thanks for your time and looking forward to meeting some new folks.

BNET sithagent#1452

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were interested in a heroic guild/m+ guild but just wanted to reach out.

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a resto druid for our main raid.

We had our third raid last week and cleared 7/8H with 60%. Currently progressing on H Raz.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group is mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Current progress: 7/8 H

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hi Teddy - We’re creating a new AOTC raid team here at Spun, and based on what you’ve said I think you would be a good fit for our team/guild. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our AOTC team, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

We are in need of a Tank - so that would be something we are recruiting as a higher priority. :slight_smile:

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [7/8 H] is looking to fill its ranks for AOTC raiding, casual mythic raiding, and pushing M+. We raid SAT & SUN at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for a tank!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We raided together through Legion & BFA, and then took a small hiatus during Shadowlands but came back for DF. We are looking for more like minded folks to join us on our weekly raids, and our key groups. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 11pm [central/server]
SUN 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973