Healer & MDPS looking for some friendos (AOTC guild))

Hello!

I am looking for a guild with room for 2 of us. It’s been an expansion since we raided regularly, but we both have been playing since Vanilla. We’re looking for a guild that’s looking to clear H for AOTC, and then maybe muck around in Mythic for funsies for a bit.

We both enjoy M+ as well, and the MDPS usually keeps a tank spec for those. He is flexible, willing to play anything but WW. I am less so, I don’t particularly enjoy DPSing, so if you’re looking for a backup healer to DPS until there’s room, that’s probably not going to be me. I’m most proficient at and enjoy resto druid, but I also enjoy shaman.

We’re open wide as far as server/faction, but our availability is limited to Tues/Weds evenings, and possible weekend afternoons.

We are both laid back, looking to have a good time and meet some new friends! If this sounds like your guild, please let me know.

hey ! will love to talk to you and your friend, maybe we can set up a voice chat ? here’s more about us, feel free to add me on discord Bakuga#1745

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea52-firestorm-mythic-raid-progression-lf-dps/715819

Might have something interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573

We raid Tu/Th which may be a deal breaker for you - but otherwise we are probably a good fit. Take a look at our copypasta and add me on discord if you’d like to talk more

Guild Name: Army of Darkness
Faction: Horde
Gaming Style: PvE (Focus on M+ and Heroic Raiding, no plans for mythic currently!)
Raiding Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raiding Times: 8-11 PM Server Time (6-9 PST, 9-12 EST, 2-5 UTC)

About us:
We’re a laid back group of gamers who’ve been around the WoW scene for awhile. We’ve done Mythic in the past but haven’t got the time to invest in that now as we have full time jobs, families, etc. We still want to do the content though and enjoy ourselves, so that means Heroic raiding and Mythic Plus! We dabble in other content as well, such as Arena/BGs, but this is not a primary focus.

If you want to get into a good group that can be laid back and fun, then we’d be glad to have you. Jump in our discord or send me a friend request and we’ll see if you’d be a good fit!

Contact: Aridhol#4421 on Discord or Aridhol#1811 on Battle.net
Discord Server code: bPMT7rF