Healer main LF guild for 10.2 & beyond!

Hello! As the title states, I’m a washed up healer looking for a new home for 10.2 and future expansions as well. Willing to faction/server swap.

I have AOTC experience WOD through Sanctum & minimal early mythic boss raid experience. Took a break starting Sepulcher and decided to come back about a month ago. I’m pretty laid back, have good attendance, and will communicate any absences in advance. I’m also good with feedback & constructive criticism, and try to come to raid already somewhat aware of encounters and how they work. Open to early mythic bosses, but CE is not what I’m looking for.

Currently playing MW Monk, but have previous experience with HPal, Priest, and Druid. I could do DPS on something, but don’t have anything set up at the moment.

Raiding availability is anytime after 5:30 PST on weeknights.

Things I’m looking for:

• Chill, no drama, friendly group that likes to meme out, but focus up when necessary
  • 2 nights/wk at most for raiding, prefer weeknights

Feel free to add me on discord (tantawn) or Bnet (Primar#11952).

Thanks for reading!

Hey Pawn! I’m from Wipes to Rats on Area 52. We’re a raiding guild (Sat/Mon 8:30-11:30pm est). We also run m+ Our focus is to get AOTC and progress into mythic raid as far as we can.

We’re currently seeking all roles for our raid team, so if you’re interested stop by our discord: AtGZHMAH

Add me on discord: purple_86

Or read our forum post: [Area 52]<Wipes to Rats> Recruiting For 10.2 and Beyond

Hi Pawn

I am from SRC on Tichondrius-US [H]. We are currently recruiting for our S3 Raid teams.

We are an 18+ semi-casual / midcore Guild founded in 2009 who achieved Top 100-US 10M through LK and into Cata.

After many years of being dormant we are rebuilding with new and improved leadership to do it even better than before!

Raid Team One Last Pull is LFM - Tues & Wed 7pm - 10pm Pacific.

If you woud like more info stop by our Discord server: discord.gg/da7JrvzYpz

Use the Visitor option to take a look around; a channel will be opened for you if you have any questions etc. before applying!

Hello Pawn,

We at Hawks Nest may be what you’re looking for, we are a returning guild to Retail with a lot of experience in the game. We took a break to play Classic, but have decided to come back for 10.2 and moving forward, would love to have you healing for us.

Guild/Server: - Area 52
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 10pm EST
Current Progression: N/A - Plan to Begin with Amirdrassil

Were a group of friends returning to retail looking for more members to build a raid team. Leadership has been playing WoW for 20 years, and raided almost all content. We took a break to play Classic but are returning back to Retail for 10.2 and beyond! Looking to build a close tight knit group to clear content while still having a good time.

Goals: Clear Heroic for AoTC and go into Mythic.
Requirements: Discord for voice comms, knowledge of your class, positive attitude.

Needs: All Roles are currently being accepted.
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Sparhawk1981 or Discord: Elmerffudd02818

Hi Päwn! Depending on how late your schedule allows for raiding, we might be a good fit. I think we do check your other boxes though!

We’re looking for a hybrid that can heal, and monk would be perfect although we’d be open to the others you’ve listed as well. Heads up that we ask all our hybrids to have a DPS spec available for flexibility, however we do have a spot for a healer provided they can pull their weight. We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hey there Päwn!

We’re actually in need of some Healers for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hi there! Firehawk on Proudmoore is looking for a mistweaver monk for our core mythic raid team. Corpse Run (5/9M)raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 6-9PST. We’re all chill players who like to have fun and play around with each other while still maintaining a clear focus on progression and killing bosses. Come check us out, hope you will consider us!

we could be your new home

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – matron_sinafay
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones

Greetings Pawn!

Welcome back! You say washed up, I hear “takes showers”. Works for me! We have enough smelly raiders and are in need of some squeaky clean ones.

FYI raids can be cross-faction now, so you wouldn’t have to faction swap unless you really wanted to roll a gnome, for some reason.

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147