Healer Looking for Raiding Guild

About Us

We’re a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild with a CE goal. We previously raided in season 3 and 4 of SL in anticipation for DF. Our ultimate goal is to achieve CE , and repeat CE’s each tier . We also enjoy pushing mythic+ with plenty members over 2.6k+ io.

We want to recruit few exceptional players to down Kurog to get the full push in for CE this tier

Current Prog : 5/8 M

Raid Times
WED/THUR . Raid times are 8-11 PM Eastern (7-10 PM Central)

Expectations

-Good attendance is mandatory ( we know real life happens so we’ll make exceptions but repeat offense might cause us to replace you).
-Mythic raiding experience is necessary. We’re looking for players that know their class well and are mechanically sound.
-Outside of raid players must spend time on their own getting better at their class and gearing up their character. (We prefer most our mythic raiders not to just be raid loggers).
-Be able to joke around and have a good attitude. We’re all older and enjoy cracking jokes but we also get serious when it’s time to.

Recruiting

Healers: All
DPS: All Exceptional DPS/ Warrior/Enh Shaman High Prio
Tank: Prot Pally

DK are highest prio at the moment but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply as we are a performance based guild!

Feel free to contact us…

Arsenal#1147 BNet
Pureツ#3057

1 Like

Gleadar,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A/H] - Whisperwind(8/8N 8/8H AOTC VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

1 Like

Guild & Server: [H][Area 52]
**Raid Times/Days:**Tuesday 8:30 p.m to 11:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. EST (5:30-8:30pm/4-7pm PST, CT 7:30-10:30/6:00-9pm)
Current Progression: 8/8 N 8/8H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a casual prog team all for fun and games no egos.
Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
DPS:monk.mage.druid.dh.dk.enhanc shammy (major need)

Hey Gleadar! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and maybe some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

8/8H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:
Warlock, Priest, Rogue and Death Knight.

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS: Monk or Pally

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile:

Hey, Gleadar,
Dig the name! Chain Reaction raids heroic (Ahead of the Curve) every Tues/Thurs from 7-9:30 pm pacific, and we are looking to add a resto druid to our ranks. We run M+ pretty regularly and would love having another member around to complete content or chill on off nights. If that sounds like something you’d like to chat about, hit me up!
Rowabeth#1291 battletag or Beth #0208 discord.

Heya Mate,

Game Over is currently recruiting capable member for their teams and I think you would be a good fit! Hit me up for more detail.

Discord : Kynyssael#5671

[A]”No Fun” 8/8H 1/8M VoTI US-Proudmoore recruiting members to strengthen our raid team for current raid tier and 10.1

We are a low drama adult guild with a nice atmosphere and helpful members. We have been around for over 5 years and are into our 13th tier as a guild and plan to be around for a lot longer. The guild has achieved AOTC each tier with some mythic kills to boot.

Are members enjoy raiding, running mythic + (Have several peeps with KSM and raider IO ratings over 2K), events, transmog runs, achieve runs, and a few even like arena and bg’s

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

For more info contact

BT Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Discord Armageddon#2397

Talk to you soon.

1 Like

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 8/8H 2/8M T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a Horde guild on Area-52, also open to cross faction in 10.1!

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST
  • Alt Raids on Friday around 9PM EST

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd#9243 (Recruitment)
  • Heru#9082 (GM)

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

You’ve received enough walls of text with generic recruitment pitches. Let’s talk in Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Gleadar

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team
Thursday - Heroic Team
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We currently are 4/8 mythic in VoTI raid and our heroic team has AOTC.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

Thanks for the offer, but my butt gets up at am 5:45am lol

Thanks for the post! Sadly, I like to raid early evenings EST.

Thanks for getting back to me–hope you find a good fit!

Descendants of Lore is looking for a healer going into the next raid. I will leave our spam below and if you would like to talk more please feel free to reach out over Discord or Battlenet:

Established 2014
Raid times as of April 2023:
Vault of Incarnates - 8/8 Heroic

Tuesday – 8pm until 10pm CST (server time)/9pm until 11pm EST

Friday – 8pm until 11pm CST (server time)/9pm until 12am EST

Guild Leader: Avalbane (palmettostar#1241)
Officer : Zadre (Darkwaves#1338)

We are currently seeking laid back, friendly raiders who want to progress through heroic content. Our community is very chill, relaxed and fun. We understand that real life things come up and happen, so you’ll never have to worry about losing your raiding spot.

Hello! We push Heroic raid and do M+. Looking for more people who join and enjoy doing content as a group. Send me a message on Discord if you’d like more info!
Sig#7544

Hi Gleader,

We’re “Relentless” a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We cleared 10/10H Vaults last tier. Our raid times are Wed/Fri 10:00pm-1:00am EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

Divine Esports - Stormrage
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

We are in rebuild mode as we approach 10.1. We are looking for players interested in heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic+ keys.

1. 100% AOTC every tier, and hopefully begin pushing mythic.
  2. High Priority on pushing mythic+ keys (+20s for Hero achievements)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Brew / Blood / Prot
  • RSham / Hpally / Holy Priest / Preservation
  • Mage / Shadow / Elemental
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Discord: Tyrue#1556
BTag: Tyrue#1545

hello Gleadar! Our guild would be a great fit for you. Feel free to reach out through discord for more information

discord: ProtectorOfNecks#3330

Hello Gleadar! We just started to rebuild our team after breaking off from a guild, we are 7/8h with 2 raiding nights (wed/th) and sunday as option to push prog, our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We usually aim for AOTC plus pushing some mythic prog. DM Ozeanos#0547 on discord if you are interested! Cheers.

CURRENTLY- looking for a healer