Healer looking for Mythic Raiding in SL

Hello.

I’m looking for a friendly group to join for SL with a CE mindset. I don’t necessarily need CE right away, because I understand for some guilds it takes time to build up to this achievement. I just want an active and motivated leadership team that is working towards CE. Prefer two raiding days a week for progression and an alt/heroic night. I run m+ on my off nights and usually log in daily.

I’m likely going to be a resto shaman in SL, but that may change in the coming weeks. I primarily played my Resto druid in BFA and took a break when Covid-19 started. I’m a well prepared player that studies logs before raids to have a general idea of incoming damage and how I can be most effective in the raid. But, I’m also laid back and enjoy a fun raid of like-minded people.

I primarily pursued CE in the Eternal Palace on this character (however, we did not get CE before that raid fell apart). logs can be found with the name Nasch Area-52. I did raid Ny’alotha for a few weeks with a new guild and limited corruption, that can be found under that character name as well.

I can be reached at
Discord: Nassh#1996 (best option)
Bnet: Nash#12520

Hello Nasch, we definitely have a spot for an experienced healer like yourself, especially Rshaman, we would love to have a chat with you <3

Hey there, Nasch! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Nasch! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Tanks, Dps, and Healers)

OB are going ham come Shadowlands and will have groups for leveling, and mythics to gear out quick and get ahead fast and efficiently.
We plan to jump right into heroic come its release. If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us! or leave a message on this post and we will contact you!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Inspect Raiding is an alliance guild recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Lets have a nice chat.