Healer looking for Mythic raiding guild for SL

I have not picked a class yet, so my choice might depend on the guild I join, but I would most likely be playing Resto Druid.

Availability - any day between 8ish PM and 2 AM EST

Experience - I have done a bit of raiding in each expansion starting with Burning Crusade, but got more serious about raiding during Legion: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 5/10 M NH, then stopped due to irl things and not having enough time. In BfA I did heroic raiding for the same reason: not really having enough time to commit to mythic raiding. But now my situation has changed and I have plenty of time, so I would like to get back into Mythic raiding.

Ideally I would like Cutting Edge for each raid, but if there is a particularly difficult raid then I would be fine if we don’t get CE, that is just my goal.

Intuition may be a good fit for you. We’re a group of friends from Sovereign Eredar (Top US 40 Guild) and have just reformed on Thrall and are recruiting all classes, specs and roles for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands. We will raid 2-Days a week on farm and 3-Days during progression. Our raid times are Thursday, Friday during farm and Sunday for progression. If you are interested, hit me up in game Khascade#1163 (BNET) or Discord Khascade#8537

Shark Party is an old raiding guild currently on Thrall that has been around since Vanilla. We are looking for members for our raid team(info below). Our members love pushing keys as well as some highly into pvping outside of raid days. Our Philosophy for raiding is to focus as much as possible during our raid times while having a blast doing it. We want our members to have fun on the class they are currently playing so if they are finding their current class boring and want to switch we have no problem with you doing that as long as the toon your switching to is sufficiently geared to handle the content their current main is doing. Our main focus will be getting CE in shadowlands.

Raid Team Shark Party-

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 PM est
Current Needs: 1-2Healers(Disc/Holy Pally) & Some more dps (Ranged prefer but exceptional melee are more than welcome to apply)

For more info or if your interested in our raid team contact:
Wârguard(GM/Raid Lead)–Warguard#1900

he me up seems a good fit

matt#19690