Healer looking for guild

Hello everyone, been a crazy week and a exciting week with the new raid launching. So i am excited to find a guild to raid with and kill some pixels or bosses with In castle Nathria and all of shadowlands.

I would prefer to raid alliance but would be open to the right horde guild (just all my toons are alliance)

So when it comes to raiding i have a window of availability that window Monday-Thursday and time slot would be 8pm cst to 12am cst. ( my prefer times would be 8pm to 11pm cst or 6pm pst to 9pm pst or 9pm est to 12am est if its easier that way) I am looking for a guild that raids in those time and only 2 days a week required and a third day alt raid option but alt raid can be any day of the week preferably in the evening.

Currently i have 3 healers at max lvl and those are my druid, shaman, and Priest. I am preferably looking to main priest but would be interested in shaman as well if needed. My druid is my alt alt and mostly my gathering and mythic plus toon (could talk about maining druid but would be 2 weeks behind on soul ash and ect).

Gear wise my priest is sitting at 181 item lvl
Shammy at 182, and druid at 160

Guild wise i am looking for a guild that does anything from heroic aotc or to CE (my end goal would be to by then end of SL get CE).
With that being said i am looking for a guild that active in chat and hopefully in discord i like to hangout with those i raid with and do keys and content with. I am also looking for a guild that likes to do mythic plus and wants to push as well as just enjoy doing dungoens together. And last a guild that just does more then raid together and then never does anything together the rest of the week lol

Okay best eay to contact me is at my Discord: Kareos#5036 or feel free to drop info below and ill reach out to you.

PS if you needed any more info just as and ill let ya know as soon a as i can answer back thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

1 Like

Bumping back up

Hey Eshrik! Our guild, Grey Horse Army, [A] Turalyon is looking for healers! We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11PM EST. We are a community that was built around creating a fun, active and strong community first and foremost, with raiding just being one activity we do. The only possible issue is that we are an AOTC guild. We do NOT plan to push mythic content. If you are looking for a fun group of people to raid, run mythic +, pvp, do guild activities like hide and seek, etc with, message me at Thistlebloom#1316.

Hey Eshrik, we’re still looking for another solid healer on our roster.
I’ll leave our bit of spam below and reach out over discord if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

I cant make raid time as it starts to early looking for a guild rhat starts raiding at 8 pm cst. Hope you guys find your last healer.

Hey i will reach out to you and chat and see if it may make a good fit. Ill add ya once home frok work and go from there

[Calculated Calamity] (A) Is a new up and coming guild currently recruiting exceptional gamers to fill our core roster. We are a semi-hardcore guild focused on getting CE. We are currently looking for ranged DPS and healers to fill our core roster. We are a guild comes first type of group. We are always willing to help each other gear up and understand the game. We don’t expect you to be perfect by any means but we do expect for you to learn from your mistakes. If pushing content in a reasonable fun way is your thing we are the right guild for you.

Raid Times: Sat/Sun 7pm-11pm EST

Discord: Juicyloosey#2295

Hey juicy i can only raid monday through Thursday for my main raid time could do a alt opttional raid on weekend but not anything i can commit to each week. Besr of luck find people

[After Nerf] The goal we are setting as a guild is to simply push CE at a pacing where we hit the hardest high wipe bosses as they take their first nerf wave. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment while still having a high skill and tight competitive raid team full of players that enjoy playing outside of raid and pushing M+. Raid hours 7 - 10 EST on Tues / Thurs / (Mon if we are progressing on a boss or for an alt run) We are currently heavily recruiting Healers and Ranged dps. Any exceptionally non dented melee will also be considered
Contact us on discord:
GodEmperorjong#0705
Claysthetics#9018
Mattfleck#1933

Hello. We are currently looking for healers to fill our roster. Specifically priest, paladin, and Shaman. VZN on Tichondrius is a group of dedicated and skilled players looking to achieve efficient high-end mythic raiding. We are working to be CE every tier with only a 9 hour raid schedule. We require our raiders to have 2 characters raid-viable in Shadowlands. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PM PST to 1030 PM PST.

Battlenet: Skönk#1440 (alt code = alt+0246)
Discord username: Feig#7763
Battlenet: Noxx#11413
Discord Username: Noxx#1970
Thank you for your interest. We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Hey Eshrik! My team might be a good fit for you.

CA Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427)
(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416)
(Discord: Crunk#8915, Btag: Crunkachu#1872)
(Discord: Killerhugs#6969, Btag: Killerhugs#1870)

Hey Eshrik,

We are currently seeking another healer to add to the roster.

Fragment on Bleedinghollow is currently sitting 10/10N 6/10H (With Huntsman down before nerf)

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Tank:Low, Holy: Medium
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: Medium, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

About Us
We formed Absolute at the beginning of BoD to create a place where we could raid mythic content on a casual schedule. Many of our raiders have work and family responsibilities that limit the amount of time we can dedicate to raiding. We love to raid, but we also value the ability to log off at 10.

While our raid hours are rather casual, our approach to raiding is a bit more serious. We take the time to come into the raid week prepared in order to take full advantage of our short schedule.

What we’re looking for
Some of our members have multiple CEs, while others had little prior mythic experience. Most of our raiders fall somewhere in between these extremes. Above all else, we’re looking for players who come to raid with a team-oriented, progression-focused, constructive attitude. Beyond that, we value communication skills, mechanical awareness, and working to improve week over week.

Progression
BOD 6/9M
EP 5/8M
Nyalotha 11/12M
CN 10/10N, 2/10H

Open Recruitment
Non priest healer
Boomy/Lock/Spriest

Raid Hours
Tues, Wed 7-10pm EST

Required Addons
WeakAuras
BigWigs
Exorsus Raid Tools

Loot System
Players may choose to keep anything that drops for them. If they do not keep the item, they post the item in raid chat, and those interested roll for it (ms > os rolls).

If an item is a slight upgrade, but you’re willing to trade it to someone for whom it would be a bigger upgrade, you may ask in raid if it’s a big upgrade for someone before deciding whether to keep it or pass it.

Regarding mount drops, CE mounts or otherwise: the player who receives it may keep it or trade it as they wish.

Consumables
The guild provides vantus runes and cauldrons. Raiders are expected to provide their own potions and optimal personal food. Healers and tanks are expected to pre-pot for damage. Augment runes are optional. If we’re nearing a kill on a difficult dps check, the guild may opt to provide them.

Recruitment Battletags:
GM: Rab#11453, Officer: Drez#11420

Application Link

Hello Eshriki i sent an add on discord so we can chat! but heres our spam info below.

Meme Regime - The Memes Strike back - Horde Mal’Ganis

After taking a break through most of BFA and casually raiding for AOTC + Mythic kills we are back with the drive to push into high mythics and strive for CE this coming expansion.

Meme Regime and was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people.

However, we meme a lot at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it.

Current Needs: ranged DPS & Healers

Currently 10/10N 2/10H

Even if you do not see your spec up there please do apply we would love to talk with you

Raid Times:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 pm - 12 am EST

APPLICANTS:

• Be able to make full use of voice communications (e.g., Discord ) while being able to listen and communicate with raid members.

• Have fun in raid and have amazing if not perfect attendance for raid, but we do understand that real life comes first so if there are any emergencies just be sure to let the guild know

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to the following;
Fonze - Recruitment Officer: Fonze#9748 on Discord or Fonze#1379 on Bnet

I’ll keep this short, feel free to add if you have any questions. Content - Mal’Ganis is 10/10n 1/10h on a two day (Tue/Thur 8-11cst) schedule, the guild is comprised of working adults who aim to get C.E on a reduced schedule while having a good time. Raid atmosphere is huge for us and we want everyone to feel like the time the spend is valued and worth the commitment.

Btag: Doitwithdave#11545

Hello there fellow healer, here is some info
Server: Illidan (Horde)
Progression 10/10 Normal- core is 2/10 Heroic
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm server time)-potential Sunday raid based weekly on current prog that week. 8pm-11pm EST.

Who we are

Boomer Mechanics is a team focused around achieving CE each tier and having fun while doing it. Backed by a leadership core with over 10 years of raid / guild leading experience, we are dedicated to pushing cutting edge on a 2-3 night / week raiding schedule. This is our first tier as a guild but we have a strong core to build around.

What We Are Looking For

Potential applicants should have some previous mythic experience in recent raiding tiers. We emphasize picking the player over the class in many cases as a good player can switch to a strong class, but a bad player can never be an asset.

Our spots are 100% competitive, so we will always choose the player that’s the best decision for the success of the team. If you don’t see your class below, please don’t hesitate to reach out regardless.

Currently the classes we are looking for heavily are:
Healers- Monk or Druid
Ranged DPS- mage
Melee DPS- Warrior or monk
open to other exceptional players/ classes as well.

How To Contact Us

Message one of our officers or Recruitment officer with our battle net tags below or leave a message below

Recruitment Officer: moofosa#1722
Officer: Sn0rlax#11479
Officer: Leapfrog#1490

Hello, we’re building a Team on Tichondrius[A] and we’re looking for a Healer that desires consistency and support at the following times:

Raid Times
TUE 7pm PT/Server
WED 7pm PT/Server
Doesn’t change during SL
Our next raid is a fun and quick pace N10/10 tonight to meet fellow players.
Our WED raid is a fun and quick pace Hx/10 to see who’s two-nighting already and is having a great time.

Current target is the switch to Mythic every TUE/WED 7pm and we gogo. I’d like to start this next week if we’re meeting enough prepared players.

Technology#6685 on Discord if it sounds fun.
We split up and do 3v3/Life/M+/BBQ if it’s THU-MON it’s all good, I have kids/wife etc.

My man! Zandalar forever, and hello from Quantic! We are a reforming guild that has come back for some shadowlands fun! We have spent the first week of raid doing trials and trying to optimize our raid and were able still to defeat 8/10 bosses with all of these moving pieces! We are getting settled to a decent resting place now but are still lacking a few key pieces for the game board!

All applicants are looked at and responded to and then given a chance if you are what we are looking for! <3 Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9pm-12 EST. If this sounds like the place for you, you can either stop by quanticguild(dot)com and fill out an application and join the discord to look over the rules and necessities that govern the guild or you can add me Shang#1920 if you have questions! Thanks for your time!

Hi,

I’m Xaddy, the healing coordinator for [H] on Mal’Ganis. We’re 10/10 N and 1/10 H. We’re looking for (in order of preference) a Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Disc priest to complete our heal-team.

We raid 8-11 CST Tues and Wed, with an optional alt-raid on Thursday. We are an AOTC guild currently and are trying to push CE this tier but if we only get 7 or 8 M we’ll live. We’re laid back, we PVP a LOT in off-time (arenas and rbgs), and run M+ frequently as a guild. Our discord is lively and I think we might be what you’re looking for. We have two holy priests (myself included), though, so we wouldn’t be able to take your priest on unless you were disc. I’m OK with you’re druid being a little behind given it’s so early in the tier as long as you’re willing to catch up and you’re able to play it well.

Feel free to add me on discord if you want to chat. Xaddy#5420