Healer looking for Guild

Hello everyone I am looking for a guild I main a healer I have a Holy pally Restro druid or Monk that is raid ready I am 7-12 mythic xp looking for a steady guild to call home going forward an in to shadowlands Feel free to reach out tome on discord Crixus#3101 or bnet Crixus250x#1682 or I also have a lock if needed

G’day!

Crimson Brotherhood is always looking to add quality people to our community. We are small group of friends that have been hammering down together for a number of years and FINALLY decided to up and make our own guild. Its been growing pretty quickly and filling up with some quality peoples with similar community first mindsets. We are currently hanging around the 14-16 key mark and are really just looking for cool people to hang out with. Gear and experience aren’t an issue. You’re more than welcome if you’re new or returning from a break or you’re just looking to get in on some keys and get some loot with a fun group of people. We don’t take much seriously (we joke around a ton during keys) and are looking to grow a community that is based on helping each other. We PVP and do Keys mainly, but are looking to dabble in some raiding. If you’re having a hard time finding some quality people to hang with or are just looking for a fresh start hit me up on BNET and we’ll get you situated.

Cheers,
Azshul
BigKatBruh#1326

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
12/12M

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Interested in any exceptional applicants

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Daewoolanos#1193 (Recruitment Officer)
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

Hello !!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 30%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

We are just starting, but in SL we will have CE for sure.

Hello, My name is Bullcon and I represent <Raiding Is Hard:(> we are a friendly late night raiding guild based on Area-52. We are looking for skilled DPS to help us finish this tier and build a team that will be successful in the shadowlands and beyond!

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday/Thursday from 11pm-2am PST or 2am-5am EST (Area 52 server time) or 1am-4am CT

We also do an optional raid day on Wednesday at the same times where we sell carries. Its a non-mandatory day but its a fun and quick way to make some easy money as well as farm Echoes/Azerite and get some juicy Heroic parses!

Current Progress:
We are currently 9/12 Mythic and have just begun progress on Ilgynoth (We’re doing the no dispell strat and expect the boss to die quickly!)

Contact Info:
If you’re interested you can reach me with the info listed below and I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
BTAG: Bullcon#1672
DISCORD:Bullcon#6858

Give us a look:

Advance is a new late night raiding guild on A52. Come raid with people who actually have CE experience and kills, not just a guild who advertises CE. Advance is organized, efficient, yet still has fun. Here are a few things we are looking for:

• Mechanically strong individuals (getting to new phases, burns, etc is an important part of progress and if you fail to mechanics often, this won’t be the right place for you)
  • Self-motivated individuals- you must come to each raid with an understanding of the mechanics, timings, and overall theme on how to down the boss
  • Output- we will not demand high parses, but will review output. We want people who are excited to min/max their character, push their gear to the max, etc. Parse monkeys are not the type we want
  • Involvement- we are not looking for raid loggers. The goal here is to have an active PvE community with an alt run, m+ groups, or whatever it is that you have fun doing.

What we offer:

• We offer leadership that has achieved CE in the current expansion and previous
  • We will be organized: spreadsheets, cooldown rotations, Discord posts, etc. The most annoying thing is joining a raid and for officers to waste 30 minutes setting up a fight. Tweaks will be made during encounters, but we will not waste time overhauling or doing the initial setup when we should be progging.
  • Competitive yet fun environment. We want spots to be competitive. Your rank in the guild doesn’t matter- if someone is more mechanically sound than you, they will have your spot.
  • We will not be a guild that carries more than 25-26 on the roster. People get sick, lose interest in the game or just need a night off. We get it- we just need enough people to overcome those MIA’s.

The goal:

• Start raiding Mythic Ny’alotha by August 4th. I would like to see this guild head into Shadowlands with CE. With how much gear, corruption, and time is available, that is not an unrealistic goal.
  • Shadowlands- CE or bust. I am not going to promise top 200 US or anything like that, but the very 1st tier of Shadowlands will be Cutting Edge.
  • Head into Shadowlands with around 25-26 on the roster.

Needs:

• Raid leader: I need someone who is vocal, able to politely correct and be available. Strategies will be posted in spreadsheets and you will be heavily involved in coming up with strategy, but we are not looking for this to be a second job for you.
  • 2 Tanks
  • 5 healers, prefer 2 to have a DPS off-spec that you are comfortable with
  • DPS (with a tank/heal spec)
  • DPS

Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9p-12a PST. If we have the type of atmosphere that wants to push harder, we can discuss adding Monday’s when close to a kill, or for the first few weeks.

If you reach out, please have the following items:

• A history of CE (prefer in the current expansion or previous)
  • An idea of what you want to play going forward
  • Would like to see logs for the current tier, particularly in mythic (Legion will do)

Thanks for reading and good luck in your search!

Hiya! My raid team is currently looking for another healer to add to our roster. We are a Sargeras guild (name is Geronimo) that is 8/12M - we raid T/Th 8-11pm central time. We are alliance though, not sure if you would be willing to switch. Add me on Discord at Barbie#3565 if you’d like to chat more.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hello! I represent the East India Raiding Co. We are a newer guild on Illidan looking to complete as much mythic ny’alotha progress (currently 4/12) before the new patch. However, our primary concern is to build up a core mythic raiding team for Shadowlands. We are semi-hardcore and also looking to have a good time. Our raid times are currently TUE/THUR 6pm-10pm PST. If you want further information, feel free to hit me up on discord (OrneryWerewolf#4246). Good luck on your search.