Healer looking for guild - Stormrage

Experienced Healer looking to join a Stormrage Guild (Willing to relocate for correct guidl). I am able to raid any night of the week. Logs available. I have various healer specs.
Easy going, laid back.

You can message me in game or send in game mail - Crackula (Stormrage). I have Priest/Druid/ Monk as primary healers. Started learning Paly and Shaman.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Hi Crackula! Will try to mail you in-game as well, but we need a healer and look like a great fit!

Hey Crackula,

My new guild is on stormrage alliance & we’re supposed to start raiding this weekend (sat/sun 7-10pm est) & we’re short a healer. Lemme know if any of my guild spam interests you!

If you’re interested or have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to msg me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Thanks for reading, can’t wait to hear back from you! :heart: Have a lovely rest of your day! :kiss:

Hello! We are restructuring our raid team/ taking a break to recruit, so a great time to join. Here’s my generic guild spam. Feel free to add me in game if you want to run some keys or something to try us out!

Created in 2008, Fätal Errör- Bleeding Hollow is a family-oriented guild. We are currently looking for like minded raiders who are looking to progress, but care more about having fun and enjoying friends. We are currently taking a break from raiding to restructure due to a lot of our members experience RL and burnout. We raid on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm EST and have an alt raid on Fridays. We are currently 11/11N and 8/11H. While we are promoting a friendly and fun atmosphere, we expect raiders to show up to raid prepared and ready to progress. When not raiding, people are consistently running mythic+, pvping, and hanging out in discord. Not everybody raids, so if M+ is your jam we have plenty of that as well! We are a very social and active guild. We focus on getting AOTC and KSM for our members, then seeing where we go from there. All are welcome!

Feel free to whisper Jumpernickel or Gehena in game or btag Kayla#1755 or Chastely#1336 and we can shoot you an invite to our discord as well.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi, sent you ingame friend request, as Blaedes.