Healer looking for a home in SL

Hello everyone,

My Raid availability: M-F Between 8pm-midnight EST. Sat/Sun 9pm-midnight EST. Looking for 2x week raid schedule that falls within those times.

Non Raid nights would like to do lots of mythic dungeons. I also do not mind helping others get gear, achievs, tmog runs, and I might be talked into pvp with peeps for fun. In other words, I like doing things as a guild group. It is more fun than solo.

What I am looking for in a guild:
AOTC focused, leans towards casual than hardcore. Meaning 2x week, non toxic people. If we dabble in mythic after finishing aotc for the tier, that is fine with me too.
Mythic + running throughout the week on non raid nights.
Active during non raid nights, also active discord (using voice).
Organized and informed leadership that treats everyone fairly.
Friendly and non toxic guild members.

What you get from me:
AOTC experienced Raider
Healer of some sort (its between Paladin, druid, shaman and possibly Monk) for SL. I’m not sure I like some of the changes to Hpally so trying to decide.
Someone who researches their toon and strives to gear it out in the best way possible.
Someone who researches fights and comes to raid prepared and on time (usually early).
Im not the best player but I strive to always be improving. I know not to stand in fire lol
I am reliable to show up when I say I am - barring some RL emergency but how often does that really happen?
I am helpful and willing to lend a hand to people.
I am friendly and have a sense of humor
I am an older gamer, almost 50, so I am somewhat mature.
Thanks for reading and if I seem to fit with your guild, please leave a blurb and contact info. Have a good day!

1 Like

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hello Kupala!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Here is our recruitment post for additional info: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

and our site: evolvedgaming. org

Good luck with your search!