Healer LFG

474 Resto Shaman LFG 2 nights a week semi hard core raiding guild for Shadowlands: (A or H) Main is shaman Heal/DPS. Alts for Shadowlands will be Monk, Pally and Druid. Heal primary DPS as needed or Tank. Years of raiding experience Heroic, Mythic AoTC.

Poetical - Drenden

you up for swapping servers to heal mythic?

Yes… Not a fan of Drenden

fair. you up for playin horde as well?

Yes, I raided Horde for Cataclysm. Went back to Alliance for WoD

I would love to chat with you. Actually just had two people xfer from drenden to raid with us. Btag: Engage#1375

Hey Poetical! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Poetical,

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a good flex player to finish out bfa and head into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hey there. If you haven’t found a home yet throw me a message :slight_smile: Frozen#1151

Hey definitely recruiting a shaman healer for shadowlands!
If the times work for you def. shoot me a message!

About us:
Two Jungle Juice [H] is an 4/12 M is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Thursday 730pm-10pm Eastern. Our raid atmosphere is progression-focused with friendly, skilled and dedicated members. We enjoy gambling between boss fights or even during them if your quick enough. Also, we generate an open and friendly atmosphere where anyone can voice their opinions in discord or chat.

We’re made up of a healthy mix of former high-end raiders, and Gladiator/rank1 players looking for a guild that doesn’t take itself too seriously, plus a few people who have stepped into mythic raiding with us. Some of us have been playing one game or another together for over a decade, but a lot of members are new playing together and having fun this expansion!

Jungle Juice emphasizes providing a fun, relaxed environment and a positive atmosphere.

Currently recruiting:

1 healer
DPS (melee or ranged)
Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Social players/pvp/key pushers also welcomed as we have multiple players who enjoy arena/ and the occasional RBG from time to time.

Mythic Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)
Thursday, 730-1030pm EST (invites at 7:15pm)

Heroic alt/gearing group Saturdays (730ish to 10ish)

If interested add my b-tag buttercup #1858 or my discord Papermage#6867

Would love to have a chat with you about your experience and perhaps look at some logs? Hope to talk to you soon <3

Howdy, if mythic morning raiding interests you, feel free to check out my recruitment post.
Tldr wed/thurs 10am-2pm est. Sver#1105

Inspect Raiding is recruiting ranged dps, healers and an offspec tank. The players of the guild have 7/7 M uldir 9/9 M BoD and 8/8 M Palace. This is a guild that will full clear mythic, we are looking for players with a large amount of mythic experience. Raiding spots will be competitive. Benching can happen due to performance or composition. A majority of the players come from twitch.tv/dailymafia and have raided together for 6 years. This is a newly formed guild from the community with the goal being to clear mythic every tier. Our current raid times are looking to be 8pm est till midnight Monday and Wednesday. We will also raid Friday for the first couple weeks of the tier to speed up progression. Which will turn into an Optional offnight heroic afterwards. We have several groups of high M+ players and arena and BG players. For more questions or an interest to join message me on discord Noah#5402

Hey there! Let’s chat – I think we would be a good fit!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268