Healer LFG

looking for a casual and social raiding/ mythic+ guild

Strategic Miscalculation on Feathermoon/Scarlet crusade Horde side is a laid back fun place to be with the most generous guild repairs you’ll see.

We are a Heroic raid guild now, with the right people we will go into mythic. Mid season we lost about 1/3 of our team to real life and need to fill our ranks. We raid Thursday and Friday 6 pm PST - 9PM PST

We also run Keystones most night, some of us are at the 13-15 range but the whole guild runs anything from 2-10’s.

What we are looking for:

DPS:
Really anything but pally will do here, we are drowning in pallies :stuck_out_tongue: I’m kidding, we’ll take your pally and figure something out.

Heals:
We are pretty good on healers but can be adjusted for the right fit.

Tanks:
All Full for raid, one or two more for Keystones would be cool.

Please reach out if interested
bnet CrazyMage#118376
Disc Vinsmoke#7832

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

<Casually Toxic> Thrall-Horde 8/8H

ABOUT US: We are a semi-hardcore raiding/social guild on Thrall with a love for dark humor, sarcasm, gambling, and an overall good time. We value downing bosses on heroic and then progressing into mythic, all while having fun with close friends. When we’re not raiding we’re usually running mythic keys, hanging in discord, or playing a different game (Borderlands 3, Overwatch, LoL, Classic WoW, etc.). We also have a variety of social events; such as, Cards Against Humanity, contests, raffles, movie nights, achievement runs, and more!

RAID TIMES: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 420 item level

• 55 HoA Level

NEEDS

• Healer (any)

-priority to: hpally, mw monk, hpriest, disc priest

• Dps (any)

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT
bnet: NobleWarBear#1291
discord: Mochi#0765

Losers Club is Recruiting for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Losers Club is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. We are a new guild formed of 4\8 and 5\8 Mythic Raiders that left guilds that broke up. The core raiders have been together since BC.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-50s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Wed - Thurs 8:30p-11:30p EST
Optional Mon - 8:30p-11:30p EST

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Healer: Shaman, Holy Priest, Monk

Melee: Warrior, Paladin, Monk, Rouge, DK, DH
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority

• Core BFA Progression-
    Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 5/8M 8/8H

Guild Progression is 8/8 H as we add people to rejoin Mythic Progression

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience or Quality Heroic Raider looking to get into Mythic
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Contact Points-
Lorius#1723 (BNET) - Recruiting Officer
OldManGaming#8692 (Discord) -

Good Morning, Friend!

House Brighthammer is looking for a healer to add to our family. We are a small guild (less than 60 players, around 250 toons - most of us are altoholics).

We raid heroic Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. We dabble in Mythic raid, on occasion, after we finish AOTC.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times. We are also working on setting up more M+ teams.

I would love to have a chat with you and bring you along on one of our raid nights so you and we can see whether Brighthammer feels like a good home for you. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.

Not sure if Horde can tickle your fancy…but here’s my spam!

Has the quest to find a suitable guild left you feeling salty? Live the low sodium lifestyle on Arthas a member of -Merkin Spergs-. What does that mean? You’ll have to join to find out.

A dedicated group of friendly AoTC achievers has branched out on their own forging a player-based community. Raiding, Achievements, Mythic +s, PVP, we intend to do it all!

Raid times are currently Tuesday/Thursdays 9 pm-Midnight (Eastern/Server time) and we are seeking the following:

1 Tank. (Any. Except that DH stuff, yo-yo style and all.)
1-2 Healer. (Where those resto druids live? We need one of them. Priests are nice :smiley: )
DPS! (Warlock, SPriest, DH (I knew you’d keep reading.)

If you just want a fun place to chill. Just don’t join our discord. We kind of get carried away. Winkwinknudgenudge.

Add me on btag! Ginjurtwyste #1219 Or Itshme#1362

Hello Delthas,

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 8 pm est. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP.
I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Hi Delthas,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586