Healer LF Weekend Raid Guild

I am currently 6/9N and 3/9H. I main a mw/ww monk and have a ret/hpal looking for new homes. I am willing to working with most guilds as long as they’re active.
I am in need of weekend raid times, preferably Fri, and Sat.

Hi Bruby! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

Still looking.

Hey buddy, we are an alliance guild on Sargeras. We just downed our H Jaina this last weekend and are looking to round out our roster as we move into mythic. We raid on Fridays/Saturday’s at 10pm CST. If our times work for you, I would love to chat. We also really enjoy M+ and have some of the top players in their class.
Btag-Dev#1185
Discord-CasualDev#5323

Hey there Bruby!, my guilds looking for more heals and casters. We are a heroic focused guild that raids Fri/Sat 6-8:30 pm (pst) We also run M+ through out the week. If you are interested is chatting please add my btag Hera#1937.
Cheers!

hey Bruby,
i’m going to put our guild spam below and hoping you get in contact with us, we could really use a mw monk. if you have any questions please feel free to contact a tag below.

about
Ruined Immersion is a one day a week, casual horde raiding guild located on Zul’jin [EST]. We take pride in being a very laid back guild that enjoys playing the game together and having fun with our friends. Our raiding goal every tier is to achieve AOTC, with possible casual mythic progression, depending on what the raid team agrees upon. If you are a college student, second shift worker, or just someone looking to raid on a light schedule and still progress, we are the guild for you. In addition to raiding, we also offer mythic+, old raid farming, and just a good time in discord.

progression : 5/9H BoD 9/9N , 2/8M Uldir 8/8H

times and days : Saturday 11:30am - 3:30pm EST
we raid only one afternoon a week. in order to achieve aotc we extend lockouts on some raid weeks to progress as much as possible on such a short schedule.

recruiting : tanks FILLED , healers OPEN , melee OPEN , ranged OPEN
we currently have an open recruitment for all healers and dps no matter the class.

contact
tyledrahn#1703 - GM and Raid Leader
pyroraptor#11368 - Main tank
if you are on Zul’jin feel free to whisper Tyledrahn, Burchenal, Kymao, Tugz, Xorthine, Macc

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if you can not make that day, it is completely ok!

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Still looking

bump it up

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Bruby! my weekend team needs you! hit me up if you want to talk, take care!