Healer LF Raiding and PVP Guild

Hey all, Priest LF Raiding and PVP guild.

I’m looking to be a core raider for sure and pretty open to either faction.

I plan on playing A LOT. I work from home and have a very flexible life with my fam and very few other life commitments. Excited to enjoy Vanilla with flexibility I didn’t have when I was younger. Opposite of most, I know.

Community and mindset matter to me so much more than hours and grinding though. Would rather grind smarter and happier, than more.

My only hangups are T/W I don’t become available until 6:15PST but other than that I have full availability.

Thanks all, looking forward to finding some friends :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

If you’re not set on Priest we have room for Resto Shamans :slight_smile:

Discord: BnH247#9580

We might be the place for you! We will be raiding on Friday/Saturday. 8-11pm est. Shoot me a message on discord.

Hey Hakia,

I think you’d be a great fit for us. We want that community feel, make some new friends, have some laughs, but clear content very quickly as well.

Most of us are 25+ and don’t want the drama or selfishness that a lot of hardcore guilds come with.

If you’re interested please check my thread below and add me on discord!

You would be a great addition to our guild. Here is the information about our guild:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

We raid just 2 days, 8 hours total in a week, but we expect you to bring your A-game in those 8 hours so we can get things done. We don’t encourage or tolerate wasting time in raid. Depending on how we’re doing, we may add some extra time to raid nights. Outside of raid hours, we’re a super laid-back group that hangs out in Discord. We will be running a loot council that will cycle some different raiders into the council each week.

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Thanks everyone for all the responses to far, going to to a deep dive into everyone’s guilds and will reach back out.

Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Hakia,

I would love for you to join us!

We have open spots for priests.

We are a Semi-Hardcore guild with a few Hardcore players. We plan on pushing hard the first weeks and try to get an early raid in.

In general, we’re pretty laid back except for raids. We want to have a few rules to make sure we get people on raid days:

1. Keep a professional, mature, and positive attited as well as team fist mentality. Communicate with your officers if you have any criticsms.
  2. Perform at the highest level possible and improve your character constantly for both PVE and PVP.

Expectations for PVP:

No Alliance lovers. Must HATE Alliance. Can’t ever lose against them. We send them to the Shadow Realm, they don’t sent us. Otherwise, do whataver as long as there is an Alliance corpse. We are planning in the future when Phase 2 comes out to have PVP days where we have raids hunting down Alliance scum.

We plan on raiding 2-3 days(Times TBD but somewhere between 7PM EST and 1 AM.) during the week and do plenty of PvP and Guild events in the off times.

If you are interested feel free to jump in our Discord : discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or add me : BlooDy#5078

we need more core people so plz msg me in hank hill in this

Hello! You sound like you could be a good fit for our guild. We prioritize game play over grinding and mix/maxing. We are a casual guild with nearly half of our 40 man raiding team complete. Our Discord is up and is very active! Please check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

You seem like you might be a good for our horde guild on Whitemane, Hakia. :slight_smile:
Here’s our blurb below, check out our discord if it interests you!

** :Horde: Horde :Horde: on PvP - Whitemane **
PvP | Semi-Casual raiding (weekends) | Social | Community

Core leadership has played hardcore PvP games, raided, and led guilds for 15+ years (including in original vanilla).
We have a large amount of core knowledge and a dedication to a fair, helpful, and non-toxic guild atmosphere; we are very excited to participate in progression raiding and open world PvP content in all phases!

This is the time to become a part of our core raider team or just enjoy the journey through Classic at launch with us.
Ambition needs you to help us punt gnomes and invade Stranglethorn Vale at launch!

You are:

• A non-toxic, mature player (18+)
  • Noobs and veterans alike are all welcome!
  • An active guildie looking to help build a positive community
  • Core raiders need to be team players and able to be on discord for raids

What plans:

• PvP (ganking, open world battles, and BGs)
  • Casual progression raiding using modified DKP loot system
    Scheduled for 2+ daytime/evening raids PST/Central on Fri, Sat and Sun, starting times tbd
  • Open to social and solo players just looking for a positive community
  • Chill, non-toxic atmosphere with friends. Players of all types are welcome, but we don’t tolerate toxicity.
  • Enjoying Classic!

What we are not:

• We are not rushing for world firsts or grinding rank 14 pvp. This is a relaxed guild that has cleared all this content before, and will do so again without having to rush there. Enjoy it!

If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have some questions, then please message me or join our discord below.
Good luck in Classic… FOR THE HORDE! :Horde:

https:/ /discord.gg/WBdm4ev

Heya! We are an alliance guild on Whitemane. Our guild is looking for a few final priest healers if you are interested! We raid Friday’s at 6pm PST and will use weekends as our cleanup days. PM me on discord if your interested: Arishnakrov#6398

[Herod][H][2 RAID TIMES][EST&PDT][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore][Classic][EARLY & LATE NIGHT RAID TEAMS]

Hey there! Come check us out I think we’d be a great fit for you.

Raid 1 Comp Have/Need
Prot warriors - 5 / 3
Melee warriors 2 / 5
Rogue 4 / 6
Mages 4 / 6
Priest - Shadow 1 / 1
Warlocks 6 / 5
Hunter 3 / 3
Resto Shaman 3 / 4
Druid’s Resto 1 /3
Priest Holy/Disc 4 / 4

Raid 2 Comp Have/Need
Prot warriors 3 / 3
Melee warriors 1 / 5
Rogue 3 / 6
Mages 2 / 6
Priest - Shadow 1 / 1
Warlocks 2 / 5
Hunter 1 / 3
Shaman 1 / 4
Druid’s Resto 0 /3
Priest Holy/Disc 2 / 4

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Times:

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Discord:
Valhalla Awaits - 5MhGVdD
RavenWebb: RavenWebb#9612

Hey Hakia,

We’re starting up <Vanilla> with Casual Progression, and organized PVP off schedule.

Check us out:

Check us out.

Hey, I think my guild has the same mindset you are looking for. We are a chill, laid back guild. Our raid days are the 2 days that you mention you have issues and we start only 15min before your availability. That is something we can work around fairly easily. If you are interested or have any further questions, shoot me a message here or on discord! Here is some for information about us below, cheers!

Hey there BitW, Versus looks solid.

Although on the listing it says your raids start at 8:00PM EST on T/W.

I am not available until 9:15 EST on one of those two nights unfortunately.

For T/W raiding I need to find a group that starts no earlier than 6:15 PST.

1 Like

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild we are planning on rolling Horde on the Fairbanks server. Our raid times are currently set to 6-8pm PST and we plan to create a semi-hardcore environment, working for progression but not asking for anything extreme. If you’re interested, you can read more about us here: [H] Fairbanks <Vanilla Fire> Loot Council, Casual/Semi-hardcore

Heya. Lionheart sounds like we’d be a pretty good fit for you. The only issue I see is that we do raid on Tuesdays at 6:00pm PST. However, our Tuesday raids are farm raids for the previous tiers, so we wouldn’t be raiding that night until BWL comes out. Considering it’s a farm raid, I don’t think I’d mind at that point (After establishing yourself as a core raider) if you were 10-15 minutes late for it.

You sound like a good personality fit, which is more or less what I’m interested in. You should definitely check out our main recruitment thread, which I’ll link here:

Or you can check out our info and apply pages at lionheart.guildtag.com

Thanks for checking us out, and if we aren’t a good fit then I wish you the best of luck in finding that perfect guild! :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Dropped some stuff I said about the priest slot being competitive. We had that application fall through so we have a very free slot now :slightly_smiling_face:

Here ya go give this a browse c anything you like just contact me [H] Guild on Fairbanks Pvp Server LFMs